[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes,cee,nice to meet you,

Oh no, I misunderstand, :no: I think u are a thai fan, :coverlaf:

I like Jay Chou's some music too especially with Chinese flavor.
I'll tell u angelcrystal me Alice is one of a thai fans and same goes with cee too
not sure i have to ask her myself, but i wasn't from a thai background i'm khmer/chinese
but i do understand thai but not 100% cos i am doing a learning class so feel free to
ask me for help i am right now having a kon ruk luang jai fever loving those pic u
posted na ka this mean very much :thanks: :cloud9:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I'll tell u angelcrystal me Alice is one of a thai fans and same goes with cee too
not sure i have to ask her myself, but i wasn't from a thai background i'm khmer/chinese
but i do understand thai but not 100% cos i am doing a learning class so feel free to
ask me for help i am right now having a kon ruk luang jai fever loving those pic u
posted na ka this mean very much :thanks: :cloud9:
Hi,Alice,

Earlier I also think u are a thai fan. :coverlaf: cuz I think the most person being here are thai fans.

Now I understand clearly. :yes:

Thaks for your warm-hearted help.And if I don't understand sth I will ask for your help.

Nice to meet you!!!!!!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
LOL, seeing this pic of 4, i thinking Ken is a lucky guy, he's gonna "r" 3 of them, Janie 's first
, and Sara and other girl (forgot her name) 're gonna fight for Ken to get him "r " them,
lol just kidding. Poor ken, look like he got a flu,

Thanks for all the pics , angelcrystal,
you make my hype for Kon Ruk Luang Jai up to max level, OMG, I hope they're gonna show it soon, I'm so excited now

That's ok angelcrystal, please send my thanks to Kaixin @ kaixin@KCFC for those beautiful PTS
, but still appreciated you for posting up her for us, Thai-Lakorn lover (specially, Ken-Janie couple) to see them
, Really waiting for that day, i'm officially lurking in this thread everyday, hi hi
; NSS is my fav too, actually all of Ken and Janie 's lakorns are my fav, both of them are awesome together , and with others too, I 'm still rewatching those Ken-Janie 's lakorns whenever I have time. Even I Love to see Ken and Janie with others, like you, wanna see them in slap/kiss lakorn for last time, he he he

lol, Now I understand why Janie's fringe always looks so cute in NSS
, my bang 's always up when i got the bang like her, Janie's such a dork

That's all right,icyplace,

I agree with you that ken may got a flu. Wish he is well now.

And now I am the same with you waiting for Kon Ruk Luang Jai very urgently.

Indeed, I am very happy you like all these creations. And if there are more new pics, I will show them here.