[Ch3] Kon Ruk Luang Jai (Uma 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Poor Ken and Noi! Thts so sad they cried cuz of these stupid rumors trying to cause problems for their family. I wish we could send a message out to Ken Noi saying we support them and will always love KEN!! i hope the rumors pass by soon, its so sad and low to try to break up a family. How come chompoo didnt come out to defend the news?
she did defend herself that she wouldn't do such horrible thing to breakup her friends family she respect them as her
elders, maybe those insane reporters just wanna create a negative images on her and ken, i wish i had money and i'll tell
those stupid reporter off how dare they accuse my idols just cos they're lots popular.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
she did defend herself that she wouldn't do such horrible thing to breakup her friends family she respect them as her
elders, maybe those insane reporters just wanna create a negative images on her and ken, i wish i had money and i'll tell
those stupid reporter off how dare they accuse my idols just cos they're lots popular.
Oh i never herd anything bout chompoo side, but thts good to hear she said that. I hate those damn reporters too.

solin

sarNie Adult
Ken & Janie ? I really didn't expect it but It is a great news to me !
I am a big fan of Ken & Janie couple...they are my favorite screen couple lol.
These two have so much chemistry together and I can rewatch their lakorns over and over again.
Now...this lakorn becomes the one I will anticipate the most lol.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
news from pantip said it will be a long decade break to see Ken and Chompoo pairup again cos they have to wait for the
scandal to be over and if it doesn't Ch3 manger won't pair Ken and Chompoo won't even get the chance to pair again,
Noi and Ken they were in tears when they interview with reporters that he won't cheat or doing something strange at the back
of his beloved wife and 2 sons.

where did you see this interview at? I would like to see it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
where did you see this interview at? I would like to see it.
pantip but its in thai writing and u have flip through the pages to find it, try dirtiilaundry blog u can read through there,
or try other link like Rakdara but click the news clip or siamdara.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Dirtiilaundry doesn't have the article so don't bother to look there.
thanks Candy for the correction, oh i forgot about DaraCandy also has it too and thairath.com or pantip but can google
translate but its helpless.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
any news to see if this lakorn is confirm to be ken & janie?
i hope it is because i miss those two together.love them both.
;)

Maryasha

sarNie Egg
agg if that reporter messed up my happy ken/janie pairing, i amm so going to put a curse on him. After RNHJJR i have been waiting for Janie to pair with Ken again...

as for RN, i hope she pairs with Andrew, between Janie/Ken and Janie/Andrew i would have to say i like Janie/Andrew more...but for this lakorn i am rooting for Janie/Ken. The news bout his wife and him crying at the interview is sad, these rumors go a long way in a marriage and for something so little to turn into this big is just sad. I hope Ken/Noi overcome this. Su Su~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
agg if that reporter messed up my happy ken/janie pairing, i amm so going to put a curse on him. After RNHJJR i have been waiting for Janie to pair with Ken again...

as for RN, i hope she pairs with Andrew, between Janie/Ken and Janie/Andrew i would have to say i like Janie/Andrew more...but for this lakorn i am rooting for Janie/Ken. The news bout his wife and him crying at the interview is sad, these rumors go a long way in a marriage and for something so little to turn into this big is just sad. I hope Ken/Noi overcome this. Su Su~
I want Andrew/Janie in Rang Ngao too and Ken/Janie better be in here, correction that reporter didn't messup against
Janie she has nothing to do with this problem its problem news with Ken,Chompoo,Noi they accuse Ken flirting with chompoo
when they offscreen from rahut torachon but Ken denial that its not true he wouldn't do to hurt his wife Noi.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want Andrew/Janie in Rang Ngao too and Ken/Janie better be in here, correction that reporter didn't messup against
Janie she has nothing to do with this problem its problem news with Ken,Chompoo,Noi they accuse Ken flirting with chompoo
when they offscreen from rahut torachon but Ken denial that its not true he wouldn't do to hurt his wife Noi.
but to be honest - you can see a Ken do have a thing for Chompoo - he way too comfortable with her comparing to Ann T. However, of course Ken will denied the rumor or else his perfect image will be destroy along with the perfect family. He will never admit that he flirt with any actresses not only with Chompoo. Have you see him with Aff in Jai Rao?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
but to be honest - you can see a Ken do have a thing for Chompoo - he way too comfortable with her comparing to Ann T. However, of course Ken will denied the rumor or else his perfect image will be destroy along with the perfect family. He will never admit that he flirt with any actresses not only with Chompoo. Have you see him with Aff in Jai Rao?
I agree. I know he loves his family but he and Chom are too close for comfort. All their behind the scenes are really close.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh thanks u refresh my memory yeah he had did few with Aff in jai rao, Ken his close and comfortable with all his co-star
even him and Cherry have u seen plae kao yet, that scene him and Cherry swimming in water lake. Anne and Chompoo has alot
of cheezy and spicy tasty scene the most out from Ken's co-star.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
but the funniest thing is that I don't think the actresses flirt back with Ken. I mean, they probably treated Ken like a costar and on a friendly level - I don't think Chompoo gives Ken a level of closeness and of course with Aff - I don't think she ever get to that level like Chompoo and Ken or Ken and Ann T. I see Aff so comfortable and very very close with Aum Atichart (which ignites my loving for this couple) I love my ATEAM!. I only see Aff being close with only Am and no other male stars :lol: but anyway, Chompoo are quite smitten by her bf so don't think she wants to give any other flirtatious actions to other men

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
but the funniest thing is that I don't think the actresses flirt back with Ken. I mean, they probably treated Ken like a costar and on a friendly level - I don't think Chompoo gives Ken a level of closeness and of course with Aff - I don't think she ever get to that level like Chompoo and Ken or Ken and Ann T. I see Aff so comfortable and very very close with Aum Atichart (which ignites my loving for this couple) I love my ATEAM!. I only see Aff being close with only Am and no other male stars :lol: but anyway, Chompoo are quite smitten by her bf so don't think she wants to give any other flirtatious actions to other men
with me Jen i can't even picture Ken/Chom but the girl that i can when he pairup with Anne i should say 'best onscreen pair'
like Ateam i felt so strange and weird when Aff not pairing with Aum or Aum not paired with Aff right now i just can't figure
who's Chompoo's best onscreen with.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
wow something bad turned into something good lol good thing they're not planning to pair ken and chom again. ken doesn't need to worry much. as long as his family knows what's going on, don't care about what reporters write. i'm sure his fans know that he's a good person.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken and his family has been getting bad luck this year :no: have u guys read the article on dirtiilaundry yet...CRAZY and SAD!!...

Click here to read the article at dirtiiLaundry

I hope this new years bring Ken and his family good luck only :thumbsup:
that old man his out of his mind, his 63 but he think his clever and smart to threaten other people his in a wheelchair
but his such a cruelty man who can threaten famous idol its good he got arrested, bet there will be more investigation
on that old man.