[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
WATCH IT...well worth it...extremely good!
agree! i seems fall for semma & renrai forbidden love~ :cry:
their love is so arousing :drools: even being forbidded by evryone...
in ep 4 & 5... really show that they can't live without each other~
renrai is so wellmanner and noble... never let any man touch her easily but with semma...
she let it flow slowly~ she melting 5555.... even if i renrai i will do the same~ :pervie:
but seem stupid for note chracter~ he think he can own renrai by force... can't he see what kind of woman renrai is???
she willing to die then to live with someone that she don't love... :numchuck:

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy is beautiful...like her. I used to dislike her in lakorn namtan mai but started to like her when she had everyone tease in The show Namtan mai @ RTSMS...that time look at her not evil in the lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can't believe this lakorn could be this good...so sad so painful too lol I love Ploy and Aum...so cute!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Okay.I'm done with 4 on 5 now. yay! o m g, aum's sister was so annoy. thanks goodness she realize that Nott was just
playing with her. So, Tui likes the sister, right??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Okay.I'm done with 4 on 5 now. yay! o m g, aum's sister was so annoy. thanks goodness she realize that Nott was just
playing with her. So, Tui likes the sister, right??
yes Tui and the sister they started loving each other omg Go/Donut is so cute Aum/Ploy love story is so sad

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Ploy - Mae Ying Rei Rai

Aum - Khun Seima Cr:มันสมอง STuDio
pictures posted from Khun Seuk fb

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes Tui and the sister they started loving each other omg Go/Donut is so cute Aum/Ploy love story is so sad
haha. i know right,Aum/Ploy's story is so sad. Gosh, I hate her dad and Nott character. I need to catch up before Monday comes. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 9 omg Benz and Nott they're so rai making Ploy misunderstand Aum next episode 10 we'll get to see the jealous Aum fighting to get Ploy back

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I know right. As of right now I hate nott and benz soooo much. I am looking forward to see Aum fight for Ploy back!

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
Oh I know! I wonder how Reirai will find out the truth and feel how stupid she is to misunderstand Sema! Why can't Monday just come by now?! :/