[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys another observation watch what RC they're doing when the camera come moving by

what is he whispering to the that person

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
happy today case the bad news retreat
but i still wait for the miracle of something

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
happy today case the bad news retreat
but i still wait for the miracle of something
one miracle that just came Chompoo she's not in samee tee tra anymore cos they got Janie to replace her as n'rai role and Ploy as n'ek

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
one miracle that just came Chompoo she's not in samee tee tra anymore cos they got Janie to replace her as n'rai role and Ploy as n'ek
it thoughs its not fully confirmed but i'm still happy that shes out

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it thoughs its not fully confirmed but i'm still happy that shes out
i just found the answer if they wrote Ploy Vs Chompoo it means samee tee tra it can only be one in and the other has to be out and now that Ploy is confirm as n'ek then Chomp is out so really Anne she picking the n'ek first later consider n'rai and i can tell u now Chompoo isn't n'rai

this is a relief for our RC fans shippers

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Are you serious that's out of Samee tee Tra !! You hoooo.......like I said, chompoo can be in but as nangeke not as rai. Honestly, between chomp and ploy as karat. I think chompoo is more more convincing then Ploy. That's what I thought in the beginning that chomp is nangeke.