[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
RC is sooo close and super duper C.U.T.E!!! Gosh I felt like a cheerleader lol!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL It's as if Chom is the one who's gonna rape Rome! :lmao3:
there's no R-scene but there could be a willing scene oh from the clip Rome said that it unbelievable that they both reunite and he said Nong Chompoo suay mak and his very happy to see her again oh god Rome this man is strange

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol Alice even in da clip when Chompoo fall into da arm of our Rome they even have tat bubble where is say REUNION LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol Alice even in da clip when Chompoo fall into da arm of our Rome they even have tat bubble where is say REUNION LOL
oh yeah the bubble caption and there one had Rome facial saying love at first sight

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
^^^^hes going like ''i miss chom...lets txt her">>>"what a slow replyer..getting bored now">>>."might aswell get a massage while i wait for her to txt back"

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I sensing Rome his falling for chompoo on/off screen look at the way he stare at her it's the man perverted looking I had never seen Rome does this with his other co-star with chomp he seems very open it's like he wanted to grab her
I totally agree. And Im not even a "Mia Teang" fan, I just love Rome & Chompoo individually. but since Chomismaterialgirl is my most fav. instagram ever! i see lots of pix of Rome & her and I must say they are getting along very well. Even in the clip, @ 1:00sec, Rome laughed so loud, I don't think I've ever heard him laughed that much!! It might just be wishful thinking, cuz Chom just recently said she loves her BF alot on Woody's show, but i mean look at Aff & her long time BF, im just saying, anything can happen.

Has anyone noticed or ever said anything about Rome always getting massages??? is he a massage-addict or what? LoL