[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love all of them btw one the fans @makersJgroup said they had a poll in pantip saying 'who is chompoo best leading male co-star/pra'ek eversince Chom moved to Ch3'
the high votes goes to 'P'ROME PATCHATA' :cheer:

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
NOT ONLY the thai poll BUT ALSO the chinese poll "who is the best match with chompoo" the highest voted was ROME PATCHATA

BTW, i beg for <Noom Chao Rai Kub Wan Ja Hi So> 's ENG subtitle !! who can help :cry:

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
i will translate the 【novel's plot】 for you all !

Pimpha is a beautiful and self-confident working woman. She is fashion and nice, good at housework as also . Such a good woman like her was hurt so bad tonight !

Tonight was her wedding , but there come's a nightmare! A pregnant woman rushed into the wedding , announcing that the bridegroom was her husband! Pimpha scream out ! what a hell !

Pimpha was hurt so deep that she was in drink in the pub , crying out loud . She was suffered from the nightmare.

But next morning, what shocked her most was a stranger laid beside her ! Pimpha scream out once again! She cant remember anything about the stranger!

The stranger was a young and handsome man with a sweet smile. The man who names Ridchawee was so surprised and angried cz the woman forgot everything about yesterday night ! He tried so hard to explain what really happen to them both .He said he met her in the pub ,and she was really in drink and cried so sad, he just greeted to her and she caught hold of him! Forced him to sign the marriage agreement!

Pimpha scream out loud ! what a hell again !

And at the moment pimpha's parents suddenly appear! They were sure that Ridchawee was their son in law!

So what will happen to them ?? :dance2: :dance1:

【PS: Remember this is just a novel's plot , not the lakorn! Maybe the lakorn will change a lot ! who knows ! 】

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
thank you @babyme it's sounds very interesting ! I'm excited for it !

I find out that Chompoo just can act romantic scene with Rome. There isnt that sweet feeling when she with Ken or other actor .

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

Pimpha is a beautiful and self-confident working woman. She is fashion and nice, good at housework as also . Such a good woman like her was hurt so bad tonight !

Tonight was her wedding , but there come's a nightmare! A pregnant woman rushed into the wedding , announcing that the bridegroom was her husband! Pimpha scream out ! what a hell !

Pimpha was hurt so deep that she was in drink in the pub , crying out loud . She was suffered from the nightmare.

But next morning, what shocked her most was a stranger laid beside her ! Pimpha scream out once again! She cant remember anything about the stranger!

The stranger was a young and handsome man with a sweet smile. The man who names Ridchawee was so surprised and angried bcz the woman forgot everything about yesterday night ! He tried so hard to explain what really happen to them both .He said he met her in the pub ,and she was really in drink and cried so sad, he just greeted to her and she caught hold of him! Forced him to sign the marriage agreement!

And at the moment pimpha's parents suddenly appear! They were sure that Ridchawee was their son in law!

【PS: Remember this is just a novel's plot , not the lakorn! Maybe the lakorn will change a lot ! who knows ! 】
AH! It sound so cute and HOT! I acutally can't wait to see da actual filming hehehher thanks

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
such an attractive plot! I think I might tune in on this one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sounded so epic and a fun one the story reminded me of Oum Ruk there was this strange night Ken/Anne laid in bed beside each other and Anne she yelled so much
looks like Chompoo will kick butt and Rome he'll annoy her alot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
a sign of good news one of the members @makers j facebook said since Ch3 has Rome/Chompoo best match 4 the voting polls there might be a 3rd lakorn of them

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
a sign of good news one of the members @makers j facebook said since Ch3 has Rome/Chompoo best match 4 the voting polls there might be a 3rd lakorn of them
Is it <Sai See Plerng 2012> ?? PLS NO !!!!! :cry:

BUT I want them in <Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat > so deep

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
sounded so epic and a fun one the story reminded me of Oum Ruk there was this strange night Ken/Anne laid in bed beside each other and Anne she yelled so much
looks like Chompoo will kick butt and Rome he'll annoy her alot
No ,Ridchawee didnt do anything to Pimpha that night!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is it <Sai See Plerng 2012> ?? PLS NO !!!!! :cry:

BUT I want them in <Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat > so deep
i hope its not sai see plerng too but there is a huge chances it might be and since Ch3 has many remakes maybe a miracle make Rome/Chom fit as pra'nang in one of them

rehann

sarNie Adult

The stranger was a young and handsome man with a sweet smile. The man who names Ridchawee was so surprised and angried bcz the woman forgot everything about yesterday night ! He tried so hard to explain what really happen to them both .He said he met her in the pub ,and she was really in drink and cried so sad, he just greeted to her and she caught hold of him! Forced him to sign the marriage agreement!

thanks for this~ this sound so sweet... just like one Hangover movie... i don't remember which one...
sign wedding aggrement when they drunk...
really cute~
1,000,000 agree... chom had max chemistery with rome~ even when she work with ken she don't have that smitten eyes~

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling

babyme thank you very much content, chompoo and rome will love a romantic night