[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching episode 11. I literally LOL throughout the whole episode today. I was enjoying it so much that it only feel like it was a 15-30 mintues episode instead of an hour and 38 minutes.hahah.. I freaking LOVE this lakorn a lot!

Man, why didn't chompoo just said "Yes" to him when he ask her to married him for real. That creepy guy just have to called in between them and ruin the beautiful mood they have going on.

o m g, seems like tomorrow episode is going to be good! Chompoo is going to be a pain in the a** tomorrow to our Rome. The grandma and chompoo are going to get capture too. Ooooo.. Good episode tomorrow. Heheeh.

Fantastic27

sarNie Egg
I just want to know if this drama is good, i want to watch it but i don't know if its good, i want to watch something to get NM2 out of my head,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fantastic27 said:
I just want to know if this drama is good, i want to watch it but i don't know if its good, i want to watch something to get NM2 out of my head,
this lakorn is very good it will make you hook give a try

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
Do anyone watch ep 11 and ep 12? Who can explain for me why Pim don't accept Ton when he want to become her real Khun Samee? And then Pim tears marriage certificate?Thank you na ka. I don't know Thai and I don't understand in two these eps :(((. I remember that in ep 11 they have a happy bed scene ??? I hope thí larkorn will be subbed soon.

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I feel like epi.11 was a tease of sweetness!! Why couldn't we at least get two epi of sweetness b4 we get the misunderstanding. Now I have to wait until next week to watch it. Love this lakorn and I don't want it to end!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Me too, queen_sin I love everything about this lakorn so much and don't want it to end. Except that Threvin guy. He is so na dan jing jing. Why did they have to make khun Dton and Pimp misunderstand each other like that? Not so like eps. 12 but love eps. 1-11. I'm rewatching it right now.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Man, today episode (12) wasn't a sweet one at all. : (
The only scene that was good was when Nott was holding a ring and May thought he was going to ask her to married him. LOL!
Too funny. hahahha..

The preview for 13 looks like it's not going to be a sweet one too. I want to see Chompoo chase after our pra;ek!! :D

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
In the preview for epi.12 I thought I seen Rome ask chomp why didn't she go to work..and she said something and he replied saying because he bpen houng. Did I miss it somewhere or was it not in the episode?!?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@ Somp9: Since, this is ending next week, there's should be 14 episodes.

@ queen_sin: Now that you mention that. I'm not sure if I saw that scene too in today's episode.hahha..

I just re-watch the the preview for epi 12,and from the outfit she and the creepy guy;s were dress in,I am assuming that that scene when he said that to her, it should be after the scene when the boss guy took her to feed the kids and he told her that he doesn't know his real birthday. Then she said she'll take him out to eat and she;ll treat him. Therefore,that's probably why she didn't go to work,so when he send her back home that happened. They probably cut it. I don't remember watching that scene in epi 12 also. Umm.. I wonder why they cut it??

cecilia

Staff member
cucaikitt said:
Do anyone watch ep 11 and ep 12? Who can explain for me why Pim don't accept Ton when he want to become her real Khun Samee? And then Pim tears marriage certificate?Thank you na ka. I don't know Thai and I don't understand in two these eps :(((. I remember that in ep 11 they have a happy bed scene ??? I hope thí larkorn will be subbed soon.
She talked and questioned herself, "Do I love you, khun Ton? I still don't have the guts to tell you bluntly b/c that will give everything away.  Do you understand that."

Onto iphone recorder: "Our love starts with a lie.  I have to be the one to solve everything.  I will tell everything to my parent."  So i'm assuming she didn't want to accept his proposal until she tells her parent's the truth (she was not aware that they knew the truth already - that's why when she wants to tell them the truth - p'Pat pretended to be sick lmao)

Pim torn the marriage certificate b/c she doesn't want to lie and be in this fake relationship anymore -- in another word, she wanted to start fresh and be in a honest relationship with khun Ton.  Too bad, he got poisoned by TRIWIN outside that Pim told him that the two were in a fake marriage.  I swear -- either the writer was bipolar or khun Ton was himself .. he's a writer, he should have known that these are the bad strategies the bad people use to tear lovers apart lmao -- but oh, well, i have to remind myself that this is lakorn -- pranang are bound to do that ... even at the stupidest thing lmao

Onto Triwin -- this guy needs to go back to GRADUATE SCHOOL to finish his master again .. b/c he is super stupid! I know love makes people blind but as a top marketeer, he should known better ... especially when these people are the one who have most of the SOCIAL classes when it comes to education lmao Also, he's an orphan, he should know better to not steal other people's property -- unless he's one of those ENVIOUS kid who wants what other have lol -- if it's this case .. i'd say .. he's a BAD BAD ORPHAN .. who doesn't know the true value of what love is .. (super negative) by saying that perhaps his parent know that he's this bad that's why they left him at the orphan (i know this is no laughing matter and i do not want to laugh at it but he leaves me no choices) He made himself low than low!

As for Khun Ton, omg! He needs to listen to his heart .. don't listen to the outsider .. he knew it well b/c he's a better writer than the audience themselves lol

Preview:
Pim: "You think that you helped me b/c you understood (me well). Let go!"
Ton: "PIM!"
Triwin: "Can I please ask for a chance (from you)?" <-- YUCK!
Pim: "I started everything ...  I must be the one to end them all."
Ton: "I'm happy to know all of you.  Goodbye"
Pim: "But the feeling I have for you .. I'd never thought that you'd use this tactic to find money in this way.  Thank you for making me realize that there's no place in this world for a stupid woman(like me) to stand on."

^ I thought so too..re watch it like twice thought I miss that part.

They've cut that part ..otherwise, it would have been shown today around 35 minutes.