[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chompoo is Gorgeous as always and Rome is Hot as always...i really want to see them so bad :'(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i can't wait for this one and the photos of this lakorn too. I remember when i saw the photos for mia taeng the both
of them looked great together!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chompoo Araya is so gorgeous I hope she wear something nice like this in Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk she'll melted P'Rome's heart when he sees her :heart:

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
in fact , i want p'rome in <bpoop> so deeply

bcz he looks very suit the service uniform

i will never be bored of watching them both pairing ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this will start shooting and opening once Chompoo she's done filming her lakorn with Peter Corp and since Rome his Buang will air the 11th April so now
they're waiting for Chompoo Khun Nok Jariya really likes Rome/Chomp so this lakorn has been made for them

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
Alice , i know , but they are not only waiting for chompoo, they are waiting <Mae Yaai Tee Rak>finish shooting ! and MJG said <Mae Yaai Tee Rak>will finish around April

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice , i know , but they are not only waiting for chompoo, they are waiting <Mae Yaai Tee Rak>finish shooting ! and MJG said <Mae Yaai Tee Rak>will finish around April
sometime they change things around they might decide to not wait mae yai tee ruk they will begin earlier it depend how the time management with Chompoo
schedule too it might happen who knows

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

P'Rome presented an award winner @MThailand - wow Rome his becoming and joining the seniors list pra'ek

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow a senior list pra'ek already!!! Good job p'rome love u all da way!!!