[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
glad..So far this drama is still doing good in ratings.. not too high not too low of ratings.. And gosh. I can't wait until Na reveals herself. Knowing her personality.. She'll really get Thi back for all those times he teased her. Like in today's ep. when she kick him and he rolled off the bed.. he was like how did you kick me? LMAO.
But to imagine Thi's reaction tho.. skdbsnd im actually scared for the big reveal, how Thi would react from it

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Neko is back! =D So I think I'll keep skimming daily episodes and then try to binge watch all the newly subbed episodes this weekend.

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Is it bad that I kind of hope Ya is actually behind everything, so Krit can end up with Nat? Lol. Nat deserves better! (If she isn't the bad guy, anyway)
If she is the bad girl I will be very pissed of. Because until now I do not see anything bad toward her, and I think she is right in her attitudes. Therefore, I think it would be very unrealistic if she is in fact evil. And also, what they are trying to say? Is it better (and good) to have a mistress than to have a faithful wife?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Considering Ya’s sweet personality, I’ll be even more surprise if she really was Pipop's mistress. Those pictures that Nuan found, it seems like she really was Pipop’s mistress. If it’s true then I’m greatly disappointed in her, to destroy a marriage. She def. doesn’t deserve Krit if it’s true. The love triangle between Ya, Krit and Nat is totally uncalled for. I don’t even want to know what’s going to transpire when Nat finds out that she lost to Ya again.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Tbh the first half of yesterday's episode... i didn't even pay attention. I dont care about krit & ya anymore, too slow, too tame, too boring. Really hope they'd put a stop on this Nat falling for Krit storyline cause nobody asked for it!

Thi and P'nuan convo was really funny tho i need to wait for subs to understand fully.
Thi's english akdhska so cute
Today's episode would be them at the beach!!

roselovesice

Pop's English is so cute. :love:

Why do I feel like Thi is going to find out Na's true identity by the end of this week? If not identity, but the fact that she can walk. Maybe he'll play along with her when they go back to the house so that they can catch the culprit. I'm excited for the next few episodes.

viola

sarNie Egg
I'm pissed off with the writer. He/she made us think that Nat loves her husband deeply and now he/she turns Nat into the person who have a crush easily with a younger guy just because he is gentleman ??!! it's so nonsense. It's still Bua but I find Ya-Krit is boring, I want more Thi-Na
Dear production team, please no more focus on beside matters, we really dont care :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
I'm pissed off with the writer. He/she made us think that Nat love her husband deeply and now he/she turns Nat into the person can have a crush easily with a younger guy just because he is gentleman ??!! it's so nonsense. It's still Bua but I find Ya-Krit is boring, I want more Thi-Na
Dear production team, please no more focus on beside matters, we really dont care :facepalm::facepalm:
yes, you are right.. i totally agree with you..i'm okay with the conflict that the writer want to tell the viewers, but i can't accept if they make nat to like krit..i also want more thi and na, that's what a matter for me.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Considering Ya’s sweet personality, I’ll be even more surprise if she really was Pipop's mistress. Those pictures that Nuan found, it seems like she really was Pipop’s mistress. If it’s true then I’m greatly disappointed in her, to destroy a marriage. She def. doesn’t deserve Krit if it’s true. The love triangle between Ya, Krit and Nat is totally uncalled for. I don’t even want to know what’s going to transpire when Nat finds out that she lost to Ya again.
Ya is Pipope's mistress. Khaosuay is Pipope and Ya's child. That's why Na moved into the house with Khaosuay and pretend to be Ya to find out who was the bad guy who shot Ya to the point where she can't walk. I feel so bad for Nat though because she's falling for Krit and we all know he's going to end up with Ya, so Nat will lose to Ya two times in a row.

roselovesice

Ya is Pipope's mistress. Khaosuay is Pipope and Ya's child. That's why Na moved into the house with Khaosuay and pretend to be Ya to find out who was the bad guy who shot Ya to the point where she can't walk. I feel so bad for Nat though because she's falling for Krit and we all know he's going to end up with Ya, so Nat will lose to Ya two times in a row.
No, we all assumed she was but began to question her true relationship with Pipope. The pictures Nuan found in Da’s room kind of clarifies the first thought about her being the true mistress as they reveal more. We’re still not sure if she is really the mistress and so forth.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
80F990DC-2408-4483-B148-646E5F58FA2B.png
That look” what the hell did u do to my precious one?” >__<

I’m so lost , why the writers had to do that to Khun Nat , poor her ~_~ and Lolz Khun Da , sorry girl but Thi is just for Na ^^
I think they both have feelings for each other ( I’m sure 10000% , but they are confused and unsure (denying the reality ~_~ Thi looks so hot with black <333

Last edited: