[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Hello! Everybody ^^
Finally , tmr is Monday ^^
Im currently watching ~
Thai lakorns: this one ( the best for now), Chuamong TongMon ( tried it Bec I adore Masu from KC, and yet the story is quite interesting), and Love destiny (even though I don’t really like or never watched the main leads lakorns , I watched it Bec I really like time-travel lakorns ^^)
Kdrama: Radio romance ( the story is quite boring , but will keep watching Bec of the main leads ^^) and I think I’m more into K-variety shows , RM, MIT,KB,BT, and more >__<!
Cdrama: negotiator ( tried Bec I’m fan of former Exo-Tao, don’t really like to watch Cdramas cuz of dubbing (so annoying) ~_~, has to skip few episodes and bang after 9-10 eps , I can’t even skip anymore ^^.

So my conclusion is the culprit may be the husband of Pa , cuz he is also the culprit or the devil one in Chuamong Tong Mon >__<
Have a nice Sunday ;))

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I actually really like Bua. Believe it or not, I started watching this lakorn because of Bua and not Pop...55.. She looks beautiful in the OST MV scenes at the beach..oh.boy. I think Bua just needs to take on more mature roles..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
May I ask...why aren't you a fan of Bua? Is it because of her past annoying character roles? Lol. Trust me.. This is worth the watch. You'll be missing out.. Just give Bua a chance.. Try it out...Up to youuuu...
Maybe. Haha. Last time I saw her was in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai and I just didn't like her. I do want to watch this one though because of Pop, so we'll see.

viola

sarNie Egg
I actually really like Bua. Believe it or not, I started watching this lakorn because of Bua and not Pop...55.. She looks beautiful in the OST MV scenes at the beach..oh.boy. I think Bua just needs to take on more mature roles..
I do believe you since I watch this one because of Bua and I like Pop too, he is so cute LOL
Bua sometimes reminds me of Aom sushar. They are kinda of cute, tiny and gentle one :p
This is my first time I watch Pop but I think he is actractive and good enough to be main lead more often if he is not in Ch3 where gathers so many actresses/ actors then no wonder many of them arent able to shine.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Bua sometimes reminds me of Aom sushar. They are kinda of cute, tiny and gentle one :p
Omg Bua reminds me of Aom Sushar too! I need to see a picture of Pie Rinrada, Eye Kamolned, Bua, and Aom Sushar standing together in that order. These four could be sisters!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
If y'all want major spoilers.. Follow the producer or Director of this lakorn on IG @n.o.k_k and watch her stories. I've seen her post spoilers that I wanted to share so badly but didn't know how to lmao..don't hate me.. It just makes me more impatient to wait for those upcoming scenes/ep.
And DAM!! I never knew Pop can sing?! I'm shook. He's so HOTTT https://www.instagram.com/p/BfniAjUg4qg/ .,...not sure if this is a scene from this drama or not but.. He's growing on mee more and more everyday

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
If y'all want major spoilers.. Follow the producer or Director of this lakorn on IG @n.o.k_k and watch her stories. I've seen her post spoilers that I wanted to share so badly but didn't know how to lmao..don't hate me.. It just makes me more impatient to wait for those upcoming scenes/ep.
And DAM!! I never knew Pop can sing?! I'm shook. He's so HOTTT https://www.instagram.com/p/BfniAjUg4qg/ .,...not sure if this is a scene from this drama or not but.. He's growing on mee more and more everyday
Correct me if im wrong, but i believe he was in AF ? He started off as a singer before he dive into acting

Yeayy monday!! New episode tonight, can't wait!

mey198

sarNie Egg
I feel like the song that he sang is from some kind of Lakorn, sound very familiar. he does have a nice voice

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What is AF? AF to me is asianfuse lol. For a second I thought he was a member on here. Haha
AF is Academy Fantasia. It's a reality singing show where people compete and all that jazz. It's quite a popular show but not as popular either. I think AF's popularity has gone down quite a lot throughout the years. It's not as big as "The Star's" popularity.

mayag

sarNie Adult
So far, I personally think it's pretty good. The story is moving at a good pace and all the actors are doing a good job. I'm always looking forward to the next episode. Like many others mentioned, I hope they do not drag the suspense out. And I also hope the pra'ek doesn't become stupid to the point where he'll believe anything against the n'ek. He's been pretty reasonable so far.

There are no annoying n'rai-type characters that take up too much screen time. The sister and first wife's sister are annoying but thankfully they're not on screen too often. :)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn i wanna know the convo between Ya and Thi so baddd

Na is so bad when she laughed at Thi, who was about to apologize ugh girl let him live

Feels lile Na is softening to Thi in the next episode! I thought i heard Thi called her naruk?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn i wanna know the convo between Ya and Thi so baddd

Na is so bad when she laughed at Thi, who was about to apologize ugh girl let him live

Feels lile Na is softening to Thi in the next episode! I thought i heard Thi called her naruk?
She laughed at him? Wow kinda rude

Last edited: