[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Let you imagination for what is going to happen run wild! Lol

For example, I already imagined how I hope it things go down with Ya and Thi on Monday.

Thi accuses Ya of being "easy" or something along those lines, first cheating with a married man and now she's stepping out on him while they're technically married. Ya slaps him (like we saw in the preview) and basically lays it all on the table. That when she met Pipop, she did not know he was married. He pursued her, and while she was reluctant at first she saw his sincerity and eventually started to fall for him too. But then reality came knocking on her door when Nat showed up to give her hell for stealing her husband. Ya is devastated and breaks it off with Pipop. But not too long after finds out she is pregnant, ultimately she tells Pipop at which point he refuses to break it off with her. Which I think makes sense because I think at the start of the show Grandma mentioned how she had thought the affair had long ended. So maybe they didn't see each other for a while, but then he learned about Khao Suay and refused to let them go. At her confession, Thi is taken aback and feels guilty for what he said. Ya drives it home by saying something similar to what Na said previously, that no woman wants to be/would choose to be a mistress. Then she rolls away leaving Thi in the garden alone think about what he said.
END SCENE​

Sorry for the long post, but my fanfic writer mind got the best of me lol

Are you writing any fanfic at the moment?

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
Guys, I was thinking (mostly based on the upcooming scenes) what if Ya starts to develop a little crush on Thi? I mean, not something serious, but a just an interesting that made her want to get her place at the house. I mean, we saw a lot of scenes in the MV with Bua and Pop, but I think some scenes is not Na, but Ya! And I think in some part of the drama there will be a exchange of couples, just perhaps to make the other jealous (I do not know). And I think Krit is suspect, he may be hiding something (a revenge plan, maybe?) and that could make Ya doubts about him. And at the same time we have a lot of misunderstand with our main couple. Well, I personally do not want that to happen, but I saw a lot of lakorns and I do think this is not an insane theory hm.

And I agree, I do not think Khun Nat is evil, I think she is just a depressed woman (Why nobody is blaming Pipop? He is the only guilty!) who wants to protect something (We do mot know what). Also, what a great performance Bua is having! She made me hate Ya and love Na. I mean, for what a saw untill now, she will be the cause of many misunderstanding and she is also a pain in the neck. She does not see that people around her wants to protect her and she just not only is annoying with her speech of "nobody needs to get hurt because of me", but she is also making their plan fail because it is generating unnecessary suspicions

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm watching this lakorn and it's hooking me in lol. I just hope that it doesn't drag too much ><
Has anyone found the spoilers and care the share? Hehehe.
if anyone understands thai then here are the spoliers lol. i don't think there is a full full spoilers but it covers most of the storyline :))

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I wanna watch this, but not a fan of Bua.
May I ask...why aren't you a fan of Bua? Is it because of her past annoying character roles? Lol. Trust me.. This is worth the watch. You'll be missing out.. Just give Bua a chance.. Try it out...Up to youuuu...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna watch this, but not a fan of Bua.
She's back to annoying me again :) and I've stopped after 5th episodes. Then started on the Bella/Pope and watched that until nothing more interesting to watch. Give this a try, at least for the pra'ek here he's cute. Another AF member mentioned that this pra'ek (pop) would have been a good choice for Bella's current lakorn and I agree.

viola

sarNie Egg
Am I the only one who like Bua here? :(:( For me, she's just annoy in KC and pretty good in Plerng Boon. I just skip her scenes in KC :pancarta: When I watch lakorn/drama, I tend to prefer female character if she is not too much then I will give the actress/character a try. She's not gorgerous but beautiful in her own way :p:p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't mind Bua. I actually like her. I don't recall seeing her in KC, so I'm good. lol There are far more worse actress than Bua, i'll tell you that. I think she's doing fine with her role in this lakorn. It could've been worse, but I think overall her (or any of the other actors) acting isn't over the top or lacking too much.

Last edited: