[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Lol, a lot of lakorns are remake of a remake. Lol, really not much original lakorns nowadays.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

More like an. Adaptation

SuzieJ likes this.
  3. est.jpn

est.jpn sarNie Hatchling

Omg, Yessssss. I freaken love Tawee Pope so much. It my first Om lakorn and it made me love him. If only he could have good lakorns like this again. Hahahhaa. Khun Luang is way too cute. Also, Pancake didn't make me cringe over her either. I loved her character development. This lakorn is still forever a favorite of mines. I agree with Koy123 that if you could find and watch the original you should watch it too but still it wasn't all that of my taste maybe because it was a bit too old for me and I watched it after the Om and Pancake one but finish Tawee Pope, please. Hahahha. (I originally thought BPS was the upgraded version of Tawee Pope, more intense scenes)

4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Baifern and Great would be so lovely! I wonder if they have ever had any type of events together or have met each other before

S.J.M and Koy123 like this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

They might have but haven’t taken pictures together.

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yay finally some more BTS of this lakorn! Kao looks so cute on her school uniform. She’s gonna nail this role! And Great looks super hot in all black :love: This is funny lol I can tell

est.jpn and S.J.M like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

It would be nice to see some pictures of them together to get a feel of how they would look! She needs to work with more Ch3 actors!

Koy123 likes this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

44D77EE3-CA53-4638-989C-D0B454A8E536.jpeg E2EC8076-EC48-4033-9418-4282AFC90D20.jpeg
    Yayyyy more pictures of my cuties!! This lakorn barely started shooting and I’m already getting impatient lol but can you blame me? haha

Cr. To rightful owners

phatman, est.jpn, Koy123 and 2 others like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

E2BD50E4-ECE2-4FA9-BC36-0507A29E580D.jpeg F2F50F3D-7C5A-4EE0-8F35-5A0FA75665BB.jpeg
    He looks hot in anything!!! I’m in love :love:

Cr. To rightful owners

phatman, spanky, Estelle19 and 4 others like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

899DFDB6-4A3A-4057-A682-04984BE2F031.jpeg
    Ahhhhhh :love::love::love: Getting too excited :aaaaa:lol

Cr. To rightful owners

phatman, est.jpn, Estelle19 and 3 others like this.
  11. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I have a fever, lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I rem. My mom watching this. It's a funny lakorn.

I hope to see this soon. Hoping by April?

SuzieJ likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I hope soon too but the filming seems kind of slow. Either they aren’t paying that much BTS or they still haven’t filmed much. I’m hoping it’s just them not posting too much BTS.

Do the pranang have lots of scenes in this together? I’m hoping so!

14. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

It's a remake... so well see. Kao has only 1 lakorn. Great is the one filming multiple ones

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

If it is similar to the other previous versions, yes they do have a lot of cute scenes between the Pranangs especially after they get married.

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank goodness! I can’t stand when the main pranang barely have any screen time with each other in lakorns. I don’t like when they focus too much on the supporting characters. There needs to be the perfect balance!

spanky likes this.
  17. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

You will not be disappointed but hopefully they will keep some of the cute scenes from Mam and Pete’s version though.

spanky and SuzieJ like this.
  18. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I like Nok's version but not so much Pete's.

saobomp, spanky and Koy123 like this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

B557CF3D-89F3-4592-8553-1DE7D3A298B1.jpeg
    Super cute ❤️

Cr. To rightful owners

phatman, Estelle19, est.jpn and 4 others like this.
  20. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I’m looking forward to this version!!

alissaax and SuzieJ like this.