[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
btw I noticed your profile picture is of Pancake and Om in Tawee Pope! I’m currently watching that lakorn right now and I love it! The storyline reminded me of BPS so I decided to give it a shot and it’s so cute :)

Omg, Yessssss. I freaken love Tawee Pope so much. It my first Om lakorn and it made me love him. If only he could have good lakorns like this again. Hahahhaa. Khun Luang is way too cute. Also, Pancake didn't make me cringe over her either. I loved her character development. This lakorn is still forever a favorite of mines. I agree with Koy123 that if you could find and watch the original you should watch it too but still it wasn't all that of my taste maybe because it was a bit too old for me and I watched it after the Om and Pancake one but finish Tawee Pope, please. Hahahha. (I originally thought BPS was the upgraded version of Tawee Pope, more intense scenes)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Margie had pulled herself out form this lakorn? If she did I like to see Great pair with someone he hasn’t starred with. Hmmm... I’ll like to see Namtarn, Baifern, or Mai in here.
Baifern and Great would be so lovely! I wonder if they have ever had any type of events together or have met each other before

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yay finally some more BTS of this lakorn! Kao looks so cute on her school uniform. She’s gonna nail this role! And Great looks super hot in all black :love: This is funny lol I can tell

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They might have but haven’t taken pictures together.
It would be nice to see some pictures of them together to get a feel of how they would look! She needs to work with more Ch3 actors!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I rem. My mom watching this. It's a funny lakorn.

I hope to see this soon. Hoping by April?
I hope soon too but the filming seems kind of slow. Either they aren’t paying that much BTS or they still haven’t filmed much. I’m hoping it’s just them not posting too much BTS.

Do the pranang have lots of scenes in this together? I’m hoping so!

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope soon too but the filming seems kind of slow. Either they aren’t paying that much BTS or they still haven’t filmed much. I’m hoping it’s just them not posting too much BTS.

It's a remake... so well see. Kao has only 1 lakorn. Great is the one filming multiple ones

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling

If it is similar to the other previous versions, yes they do have a lot of cute scenes between the Pranangs especially after they get married.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If it is similar to the other previous versions, yes they do have a lot of cute scenes between the Pranangs especially after they get married.
Thank goodness! I can’t stand when the main pranang barely have any screen time with each other in lakorns. I don’t like when they focus too much on the supporting characters. There needs to be the perfect balance!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Thank goodness! I can’t stand when the main pranang barely have any screen time with each other in lakorns. I don’t like when they focus too much on the supporting characters. There needs to be the perfect balance!
You will not be disappointed but hopefully they will keep some of the cute scenes from Mam and Pete’s version though.