❤️[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Ja always picks the best lakorns but sadly, she always has a tendency to butcher them with the script and casting. I wonder who will end up being the scriptwriter for this one

sarN

sarNie Granny
honestly , i haven't seen a remake that's good or at least better than the original from 2010 -2017 , other than "Koo Kum" Bie/Noona:icon12::icon12::icon12:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Me too. Pete was cute but stiff at acting. But i still watch all his lakorns back then. LOL.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, I wanted Matt to be in this remake! Pete and Mam's version wasn't as good as Nok' version. Matt and Andrew would be my pick for this.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like Pete's version that much but I was hooked to Nok's version. I watched it a few times. I don't know about Margie. There are roles that I can't get into her. I like her in some roles and will watched the entire lakorn but...there's always a but with her lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
It start out as comedy but got serious toward the end o_O & what happen to the sis was tragic .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Nok had the perfect balance in this lakorn. I feel like Pete was just there in this lakorn. He was eye candy but his chemistry with Mam wasn't all that great.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Margie had pulled herself out form this lakorn? If she did I like to see Great pair with someone he hasn’t starred with. Hmmm... I’ll like to see Namtarn, Baifern, or Mai in here.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Margie had pulled herself out form this lakorn? If she did I like to see Great pair with someone he hasn’t starred with. Hmmm... I’ll like to see Namtarn, Baifern, or Mai in here.
Wait, Margie pulled herself out of this lakorn? Why? She isn't filming any other lakorn right? I am not her biggest, so I am not too upset, but I hope this isn't a sign that she's taking a step back from working in general. I like her in general and it'd be sad to see her gone.

On another note, what is the storyline for this lakorn?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, Margie pulled herself out of this lakorn? Why? She isn't filming any other lakorn right? I am not her biggest, so I am not too upset, but I hope this isn't a sign that she's taking a step back from working in general. I like her in general and it'd be sad to see her gone.

On another note, what is the storyline for this lakorn?
I’m not sure. I don’t follow Margie’s work. I’m glad she pulled herself out though cus I don’t find her and Great compatible. There was no chemistry in their first lakorn. Maybe she wants to spend some time with her husband and start having kids right away.

This lakorn is a comedy/romance/a bit of action. N’ek is a student and came from a poor family. P’ek is a police officer who just moved into town. P’ek hired n’ek to pretend to be his wife so she can chase the rai away from him. N’ek also got hired by undercover cops to investigate a drug crime that they thought the p’ek has something to do with.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If they are recasting nang'ek, MATT please! I know we see Grate and Matt somewhat often, but but this is a whole different type of role for Matt. She hasn't really had anything like this yet.
Omg, Matt would kick-ass in this role, but I highly doubt that they’re gonna cast her.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh this sounds fun! I hope they cast someone good. I'd be down with seeing Matt in this. Just please no super young looking newbies. I could not bring myself to watch Great and Nychaa.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nine would be so eye candy in this lakorn. A tall guy in uniform...not that great isn't tall but Nine would be even better. I don't know, if great is in here then I don't want Matt.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
This role sounds like it'll be perfect for Matt (& I've been waiting for her to do something action related) BUT on the other hand as much as I love GMatt, I don't want another one with them. I really want for Matt to work with different actors for at least her next 2 projects.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whats the storyline? I would love another MattGreat reunion.
N'ek's name is literally means toilet and she's a feisty tomboy who doesn't take crap from anyone and doesn't shy away from picking fights with people. P'ek is a police officer who is trying to keep tabs on n'ek's community where there is a lot of gambling and drug dealing going on. They always bicker and she's always in the way of him trying to bust her mother for opening a gambling joint in her house.

There are two versions to this lakorn, the storylines differ.

First version is: P'ek pays n'ek to be his wife to keep women from chasing after him and n'ek needs a place to stay since her step father is always trying to rape her. N'ek tries to leave p'ek one day and p'ek rapes her to keep her with him. Things go south and n'ek still leaves him and p'ek is sleeping with the drug lord's daughter to get information about the drug trade going on and is kidnapped and turned into a drug addict one day. N'ek thinks her stepfather is her biological father but later finds out that he played a part in her father's death. Her sister who was constantly hounded by the stepfather becomes a successful actress and leaves the house. N'ek may or may not be pregnant and the lakorn never really elaborates on her symptoms. N'ek is named toilet by her stepfather who says that as a woman she is a like a toilet in front of the house. N'ek is taken in to be a spy for the drug trade.

Second version: P'ek handcuffs himself to n'ek and he loses the key which forces them to spend the night together. The villagers begin to gossip about p'ek and n'ek so p'ek has to marry her to save her from being victim to gossip. P'ek rapes n'ek when he gets jealous that n'ek's best friend's brother takes an interest in her and n'ek taunts him about the brother being a good lover. N'ek thinks she is pregnant but it turns out someone switched her urine sample and she really isn't. N'ek's sister is raped by the stepfather in this version and spends most of the lakorn pregnant with his baby as he beats her constantly to keep her mouth shut and accuse her of sleeping around. In this version they reveal that the n'ek is named toilet because her father was killed by her stepfather and his body was put in one and her mom names her that to remember that incident. N'ek is taken to be a spy for the drug trade.