[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
the synopsis is so cute....It's good just hope wave media do better cause Jame and Punch did not get much scenes until the end and RS was ok...so don't fail on me na ka Wave Media and P'Tu.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm a big fan of lakorns when the pairings live together. That means we get to see them together more often and they're going to be bickering like crazy. I can't wait to watch Boy pretend that he's gay lol

@coca,
There's no set date yet.

I'm assuming P'Tu is waiting for the political issues to die down first before doing the fitting and start rolling the cameras. But then again, I maybe wrong.

It would be a nice treat if Lil Wanmai plays as Modtonai chai pa !?

Cr: mintig

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
ip.smilez said:
I'm a big fan of lakorns when the pairings live together. That means we get to see them together more often and they're going to be bickering like crazy. I can't wait to watch Boy pretend that he's gay lol

@coca,
There's no set date yet.

I'm assuming P'Tu is waiting for the political issues to die down first before doing the fitting and start rolling the cameras. But then again, I maybe wrong.

It would be a nice treat if Lil Wanmai plays as Modtonai chai pa !?

It would definitely be a real nice treat if little Wanmai plays the kid role (sorry I've never seen the original version, so I don't know the name and srry for deleting the picture in my quote, didn't want the post to be a real long one lol) Chalida, Boy and Wanmai look good together. I can't wait to see Boy and Chalida on screen. I agree with you, I love it when pranang live together and there's a gay storyline with p'ek. It is super funny and lots of bickering. I can already imagine Boylida? bickering already and Chalida hitting boy lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Darn. My dream of Mteam reuniting is ruined. 555 Not literally. 
Anyways, that'll be cute if Wanmai is in the lakorn! :D Boy & Mint?That'll be interesting. Hahha. I'm sure Boy will make everything funny and pick on Mint like he does with Margie. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
N'Unda's name was mentioned in Mberserk's fb status and Boy's ig pic so I'm thinking she is going to be playing as N'Modtonai.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Wow I can't wait they fitting ,, I miss chalida on screen so much ,, I hope p'tu will fitting soon

Coca

sarNie Adult
Now cubic near on air , I think that perhaps after cubic they will fitting soon I miss Mint on another lakorn so much

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
I have been reading this theard in spicy, where I came across saying the that the reason changes chalida got the role was because she was ugly. I was like rlly?

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Humm when I was reading the translation of the artcle , its says that the producer said that chalida was. Okay, ill show you guys when I get on my computer.