[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Hmmm.... This is what I get for not visiting asianfuse for a few days lol!! So they are suppose to be in-laws? Yay! A koo gud role for P'mint! Geez. Seriously. Nobody keeps me updated on news anymore. I feel left out. Fine. Be that way.  :whatever: (jk!) Excited!!  :cheer:  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mint said the elder approve/confirm it? something like that so it's pretty much confirm because of what the Ch said

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
Mint Chalida's upcoming Lakorn is Keawta Wanjai. I think she might get paired with James Jirayu

"แก้วตาหวานใจ" ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เคยทำมานานแล้ว และเวอร์ชั่นก่อนก็ได้ชมพู่ (อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต) แสดงนำ ส่วนเวอร์ชั่นนี้เรากำลังติดต่อ "มิ้นต์" ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง ส่วนอีกเรื่องหนึ่งคือ "บ่วงอธิษฐาน" เป็นละครย้อนยุคซึ่งพล็อตเรื่องเราเขียนใหม่หมด" ตู่กล่าวปิดท้าย"
Mint Chalida is going to be in a remake called "Keawta Wanjai." She is the Nang'ek.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130523/159146/ตู่ปัดตามใจเจมส์.html#.UZ7tSmDdBe7

(The links talks about how great of an actor James J is and he is now the apple to everything. And he is filming lakorn "Ruk Surrit." And on the other hand Mint chalida's upcoming drama is a remake of "Keawta Wanjai."

(All Translation go to my aunt. She is thai so she understands thai and she gave me the basic idea of the paragraph.)

Candy crush lol! Seems like almost everyone is addicted but me. XD Sorry but i had to laugh. your family is similar to mine

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
In the video it said that Mint cahldia confirm with Nadech. And talks to mark about and Mark saids that its good, and that mint is beautiful, and TRRR stuff. 

i know the character s bit. Nang'ek is a short temper person, and is very tomboy. She only wear pant's and shirt's through out the entire drama. And Pra'ek, I don't know much of him.

http://youtu.be/vEIXa_YD8-I

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Nanciie said:
will prob watch when it's out like watching new pairings :)

and the candy crush part made me LOL
Ikr!
@fantastic_27 ut auntie is really finny adding the candy crush part.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh my gaaawd! This is going to be awesome!!! Gosh I'm so happy rite now knowing that they confirmed it :drools: if it was to be James jirayu too,well I wouldn't mind also! Both options are sooo spazz worthy omfg :heart: lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo!!! Super excited!!! A clip...now it finally confirm MUHAHAHAHAHHA!!! :woot:

WELCOME TO REALITY :woot:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Can U please link the clip...dont want to be heartbroken by nalida again...has Nadech confirmed this??

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
She just mention about this lakorn, but she hasnt fully confirm. Plus nadech hasnt even confirm it yet too, anything can change. Let's hope it's real

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait im lost...it is confirm or it not confirm yet??? so lost...serioiusly tho...

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09 said:
Wait im lost...it is confirm or it not confirm yet??? so lost...serioiusly tho...

It's confirmed by the channel3, but its not confirmed by the pra'nangs yet because mint didnt exactly say shes going to be in it, but she made it seem like she is in it.(unless i am wrong)  As for nadech, he never mentioned the lakorn before, or i never saw a clip where he said he was going to be in it. as for now, i guess we can say they are picked as pra'nangs. anything can change. so its a 50/50.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
But now I am confused (almost said confirmed). I am confirmed to be confused. Is the pra nang confirmed or not?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lets wait for a nadech interview! This drama can bring Nalida were closer, and will see some really cute pictures of Nalida on her IG and fc's and Kaee_jung. Awwwhhhhh just thinking about it I can't wait see so much more pictures of Nalida!