[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really appreciate her for apologing for da early news...figure cross tat it soon confirm :)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I heard it was a funny lakorn. But anyways guys, we shouldnt put our hopes down:) Tu is just clarifying things for us, just because she is clarifying, doesnt mean she is second doubting Chalida as na'ek!! we just need a confirmation from Chalidaa :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
I heard it was a funny lakorn. But anyways guys, we shouldnt put our hopes down:) Tu is just clarifying things for us, just because she is clarifying, doesnt mean she is second doubting Chalida as na'ek!! we just need a confirmation from Chalidaa :)
i agree don't put too much high hope 

fanny

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:

was it a good lakorn?
I would say it's alright. If I remembered correctly, n'ek's brother and pek's sister study abroad and have a baby girl together. Pek's sister misunderstood and thought her boyfriend doesn't want to take responsibility of the baby so she went to back to Thailand and give her daughter to p'ek to help her take care.
I forgot how n'ek found out that she had a niece. Anyways, after n'ek found out she planned take fully custody of the baby. They Fall in love of the niece. N'ek's family are funny and fun. FYI: p'ek was a lakorn/book writer.
I wish it was different lakorn for Nalida. I want to see intend and revenge type for these two.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fanny said:
I would say it's alright. If I remembered correctly, n'ek's brother and pek's sister study abroad and have a baby girl together. Pek's sister misunderstood and thought her boyfriend doesn't want to take responsibility of the baby so she went to back to Thailand and give her daughter to p'ek to help her take care.
I forgot how n'ek found out that she had a niece. Anyways, after n'ek found out she planned take fully custody of the baby. They Fall in love of the niece. N'ek's family are funny and fun. FYI: p'ek was a lakorn/book writer.
I wish it was different lakorn for Nalida. I want to see intend and revenge type for these two.
Thankyou for the sypnoises :) I wish it was a vengeful one too!! *sigghh*

jun ji

sarNie Egg
fantastic_27 said:
I hope Nalida will be comfortable because they all are besties! Lol. What if Nadech got to kiss Mint b4 marky!!! Owwwww!!! Lol.
I think James Ma already took this honor in Khun Chai Ronnapee, at the end when he kissed her, full on the lips. I am still upset CH. 3 didn't air it because it would've been icing on the cake if they did! I hope J&M will pair up again soon, for another lakorn. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Nalida in this lakorn.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly coming from a Mint Chalida fan, I support who ever she pairs up with, but to be honest I hope this Lakorn she doesn't choose to be in it. To me, I feel like the Lakorn story line isn't good enough for her. Don't get me wrong, im pretty sure this is a good Lakorn for others because everyone has their own opinions, but I want her to succeed and that's when the story lines comes first before the leading actresses & actors. Not really fond by the storyline. But whatever happens, I will follow her work& support. :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
jun ji said:
I think James Ma already took this honor in Khun Chai Ronnapee, at the end when he kissed her, full on the lips. I am still upset CH. 3 didn't air it because it would've been icing on the cake if they did! I hope J&M will pair up again soon, for another lakorn. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Nalida in this lakorn.

Jun ji, where have you been?! I've been missing you in SSP's thread! :teary: But I'm glad to see you in this thread! :D Yeah, I'm looking forward to Nalida, too! I swear, Mint looks so freakin' good with all her costars! :wub: :lol2:

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fanny said:

was the love storyline good? if you remember.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Hope it'll have some type of jealously then :drools: Even if the storyline's boring,I'll make it through the lakorn if Nadech and Mint's in it :bhehe: 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mm...this story-line remind me of another lakorn Pete/claudia lakorn...

Pete and n'k are sister and bro - in LAW who does NOT get Along.....They have a niece...their bro/sis died....and in order to take custody of the child...they had to pretend to be married because that a more stable relationship.....I remember that lakorn be very funny.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The reporter mentioned to Mark about Chalida and Nadech pairing up and he said he was "happy" for them. I find that funny. LOL. It's like we all know M&M's been mistreated and divided but must pretend to be fine with it. They're always asking, "So when will you two meet again?" Blah blah.

In Chalida's latest interview, she said she should be finished with filming Cubic in November. The Channel basically gave an OK for Mint and Nadech in  Kaew Tha Wan Jai already. Tu Piyawadee probably gave that cautionary note just because she wanted to clarify the news about James Jirayu's FC and she had to throw KTWJ in there to diverge the seriousness of that one, sole issue. 5555 Semi-jk. They got an ok but still have to look at the dates and schedules.

You can get the link to the interviews in this Pantip thread.

http://pantip.com/topic/30876837

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks to fanny for sharing this link with me last night

http://youtu.be/LoXDi0d_UyU

Around 7:00 min mark, p'jack asked chalida about this lakorn. The channel basically confirmed the lakorn....theyre just waiting to film next year...yahoo can't wait to see Nalida. My first two dream couple were Annik and Kwanom and they got paired up. NOW there's Nalida :)