[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This could be a Master One production because watching the title looks funny, and Master One did a great comedy love story with Phan RaivPhai Ruk.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@fantastic_27, your aunt's message to you is so cute LOL.
in return for translating, she tells you to send her a candy crush ticket.. hehe..

anyways, I'm glad to see Mint with more work.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
in return for translating, she tells you to send her a candy crush ticket.. hehe..

oh wow nong len candy crush game too i am stuck on level 38 since p'alice not good at games i wish have somebody that live with me who's Thai is very good to help me cos I'm doing all the research and translating on my own i have an elder cousin she knows both reading/writing in Thai though she is Khmer but she doesn't live with me but luckily she did help when she's free 

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol candy crush... oh golly i was so addicted to this game. im currently at level 240 and it took me almost 2 month. yeah i started on it a little later when it got very popular.

anyways any mint lakorn without confirmation is like not having a lakorn at all.that girl is not.a very loyal person to her fans lol i guess thats part of her charm.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
aikoden said:

Alice said:
oh wow nong len candy crush game too i am stuck on level 38 since p'alice not good at games i wish have somebody that live with me who's Thai is very good to help me cos I'm doing all the research and translating on my own i have an elder cousin she knows both reading/writing in Thai though she is Khmer but she doesn't live with me but luckily she did help when she's free 

fun said:
lol candy crush... oh golly i was so addicted to this game. im currently at level 240 and it took me almost 2 month. yeah i started on it a little later when it got very popular.

anyways any mint lakorn without confirmation is like not having a lakorn at all.that girl is not.a very loyal person to her fans lol i guess thats part of her charm.
Lol Yes. She's been asking me for a week, but I just don't have time heheheh, but I already sent it to her. Lol. Candy Crush is hard for some reason my uncle is really good.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
since mint is confirmed to be in cubic im not sure if should be in here,she usually does one larkon at a time

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
heathvee said:
since mint is confirmed to be in cubic im not sure if should be in here,she usually does one larkon at a time
Really I don't think so because in 2011 she did two Lakorns which were Tawan Deard n Ruk Patiharn then in 2011 she did NM2 n Chai Pee that is coming up.

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
haha unconfiremd, but still would love to see them together

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
She's pretty much confirmed for 2 lakorns already and since she loves emphasizing that she's an actress who values her education this one most likely wont happen lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think there are quite a number of Thai readers around here but the majority of ppl are lazy LMAO.  Intellectually lazy. This is one of the reasons why rumors often go around twisted. Think: the phone game.

It's true Tu mentioned James Jirayu in the same article but no where in the article did she say she will be pairing Chalida with James. This is just a widespread assumption and misconception. And everyone eats it up. (I can actually find scientific evidence from psychological researches and experiments to explain why this becomes so common. 555555)

What Tu said is that she is currently in the process of contacting Chalida about the lakorn Kaew Tah Wan Jai. That's all. In addition, according to another source, Kaew Tah Wan Jai won't begin filming till next year in 2014. That's at least six months from now.

Also. PIC of Tu and Chalida last year in summer 2012.... I didn't like either of their make-ups. LMAO.

Tu: "I've seen her since she was a child of 13 years old. Now, she's grown up to be a lady. So truly beautiful."

P.S. I came in here only because someone had called me. ;) Tskk. Tssk. Say my name, say my name.

fun said:

Fun, I agree with the first part but strongly disagree with the highlighted red part. 555555 I am not a complete masochist, you see. I can't find that charming. When someone abuses me, I make sure I at least get even. 5555555 The rascals (if you know who I am talking about) are players and tricksters who often abuse the hearts of not only each other, but their fans. I can only tolerate this for so long. In particular, Chalida has been too much of an airhead recently. ------>Perhaps, I should start updating my blog though. <------ Random thought and completely unrelated!

I also received your message in the SJ thread. I miss you guys too. Some mteamers are just so tough on the core. The real mteamers tend to be like this. So careful and meticulous with words and feelings. Rarely will you guys let your emotions get the best of you. This only shows how sincere and serious your personalities are. Instead of saying "I miss you," you guys prefer to say "You are missed." 55555 My. I'm being too bold and chatting so weirdly today. Sue me! 5555555555555

Edit:

I almost overlooked this. Tu Piyawadee is Wave Media production. @Vang James and Punch are currently filming for her production.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Wave Media is currently filming Ruk Surit. Is it a good production? Owwww So i cannot wait for the real confirmation next year. So long. Like NM2 all over again.