[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
he started to pretend being gay hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i love that mint in this drama have strong personality 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i dont get it, whats up with Sarit & his aunt? thats his real aunt right? how come they don't "get along?"

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes diff. Not haha. ..sarit sis is psycho! I know sarit there to add spice for pra'nang but I want more of him and nikki. I'm glad she's does not have a 1 side love and hopefully they develop soon. Mark is too adorable

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
The Mark here is very handsome and adorable. 
Offstage, from how he dresses...he seems very "kpop" inspired. I could be wrong though, and I'm not hating. Lol I just think it's cute. 
Personally, I agree that that Boy and Mint's chemistry so far isn't sizzling but it is a very sweet and subtle chemistry that isn't all up in your face. 
They're cute together which again leads me to say again that Mint never fails to show great chemistry with all her leading men. :))
Such a sweet girl. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
&weirfany;
You're correct. Eeeks I love his sense of style ^__^ Mark is from a duo group called "MarkJin." &Jin is Korean (; But atm, it looks like Mark is focusing on his acting career instead of his singing career ^^

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
in my opinion the chemistry between them better to be sweet since they like each other slowly and she thought at the beginning that he is gay i like this progress more its better for the story of the lakorn 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Mark is soo CUTE! I want to see him in more lakorns!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@kodocha Really? you like slow pace lakorns?

for me, i need a lakorn to move fast and then slow when it comes to the relationship of the pranangs. like right now Chang and Kaiwan's relationship is considered too slow for me because it's ep 7 and they're barely starting to develop real emotions of Kwarm Rak. Before it was just worrying for a guest in your house. They're shy and getting jealous of the other if they're spending time with the opposite sex but i personally want them to push things up a notch a little.

Modtanoi in a way serves as a matchmaker for Chang and Kaiwan...I want her to do the same for Nikki and Sarit. It's already ep 7, i would like some more character development within each character as well as the relationships.

Mook and Kaiwan's family are just too crazy. i feel they spend too much time filming the family discussing the same matter again and again. *rolls eyes :nono1:
AND how is it that Sarit's sister and Modtanoi's mom even fell for Mook? The guy that plays Mook was so good looking when he played as Aum Atichart's (Jao Chai Puwanet) bodyguard from the 4HJHK series. Now he just looks terrible. (sorry that was a bit harsh) :shrug:

The rating in Bangkok doesn't look appealing but hopefully it goes up a few more points. I'm afraid if the lakorn isn't a success the producer, Tu, will blame Mint. She always seem to blame her n'ek. Will tune in tomorrow and come back to spazz here. :wink:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
 i ma not saying i like slow pose but because of the plot of thinking he is gay and always call him uncle......but i think you are right they should move forward since the jealousy started 
  • OHOaddict you are right i hope when the lakorn finish they will not put the blame on mint as always if the rating not high honestly this girl always happen like this to her
  • ps sorry if there is any mistake english not my native language 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@kodocha Its fine. Chatting with us psychos will help you improve your english:) what is your first language?

@jana so true but im feeling the phuyai and dek deal. Luckily it seems to be changing But too SLOW!

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
@kodocha Its fine. Chatting with us psychos will help you improve your english:) what is your first language?

@jana so true but im feeling the phuyai and dek deal. Luckily it seems to be changing But too SLOW!
hhhhhhhhhhh and my first language is Arabic 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
that's so cool!! when were you introduced to thai lakorn?
My first language is hmong. Bet you havent heard of that before. Haha. Alot of the ladies here are hmong though who either knows thai, taught themselves thai, or dk any.

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
OHOaddict said:
that's so cool!! when were you introduced to thai lakorn?
My first language is hmong. Bet you havent heard of that before. Haha. Alot of the ladies here are hmong though who either knows thai, taught themselves thai, or dk any.
niiiiiiiiiice  is this the same language that talked with in majurat see nampuang   :kiss2:
and since i love asian dramas i was checking for new thing in the youtube then i found an ost of lakorn i kept searching for it until i found it and it was JLR then i started from there ​

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ohhh how interesting!

K well lets get back on track. TODAYS EPISODE: Same BS All over again. HOORAY FOR GETTING A GLIMPSE Of Modtanoi's mom. She seems confused with whether to visit her child Or not. Chang and Kaiwan same place. We get to see Sarit stare at nikki a bjt longer than usual but thats about it i skimmed the entire episode hoping Nikki and Sarit developed some mind blowing chemo. But didnt look like it.