[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
The first episode was really cute. I love how they act with each other and for once, the pranang aren't arguing when they first meet. The lakorn isn't really intruiging to me, but enjoyable nonetheless. I'm so happy to see P'Mint on-screen again!
By the way, the second pranang seem really cute together. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
yey i'm on the same boat with you OHOaddict..haha

first time watch even this is remake.first ep seem fun with many funny character especially the 3 ladies,plus with mint funny imagination and boy as snow white lol.if only i can understand what they said..-_-
got to agree with mint's bro character.he look more like a nerd than someone who made a girl preg.

excited to see lively pimtdao here or its dao?don't know what people usually call her.she is a proper person in real life so i got excited to see new character of her.

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
OHOaddict said:
So far the ep is pretty narak. Wanmai's guest appearance was cute. I adore Mint's wardrobe but sometimes her makeup makes her look a little dead but ehh i can manage. Funny how some aunties thought Boy and his brother were a gay couple Lol. So Mint's character is Kaiwan? It sounded like Taiwan, making me think of the actual place.

CORRECT where I'm wrong: Boy's sister got pregnant by Mint's brother Muk(he looks like a weak gay guy&his wardrobe sucks for a rich guy), she wants to start over in America so she leaves the kid to her bro. Boy is a scriptwriter for lakorn??? no idea what Mint is but she's a rich countryside gal. I'm guessing she wanted to promote her mom's bus business by going to Bangkok. At the same time her bro finds out his ex had his kid so he wants her to go to bangkok to find his ex and baby? Is the mom too strict on this pair of siblings? they practically had to sign a contract in order for Mint to go...why did it sound like Muk was willing to marry Nulek for Mint to go? Did i misinterpret "marriage" and "Nulek" in the same sentence? So Mint needs a place to stay so she calls upon her handy dandy friend Nikki (she looks like Namfon) who luckily has an uncle living in bangkok. That Mark guy, whats his character's name? He looks like the p'rai trying to take over the company or something from his aunt? Nikki applies to work at the company and meets the guy before her interview with him muahaha. Anyways, Mint arrives at Boy's house and continues to think he's gay. I mean the dude even became snow white for his niece's sake. (I'd think he was gay too) OKAY LADIES HELP Me out as much as you can. Im sure there are others who are on the same boat as me. Like i said, a sweet intro to the storyline:) cant wait til tomorrow. Woohoo!

The rest seems correct, but I’ve clarified some things to my knowledge down below.

Why did it sound like Muk was willing to marry Nulek for Mint to go? I don't know if you were just commenting, but I'll just clarify. He just said that so that Mint can go find his wife and child in Bangkok. He hopes to stall for time so Mint can find his wife and children. I don’t think he really wants to marry Nulek. It’s kind of scary if he really wants to marry Nulek though, because I feel like he’s way older than Nulek.

So Mint needs a place to stay so she calls upon her handy dandy friend Nikki (she looks like Namfon) who luckily has an uncle living in bangkok. Nulek was actually the one who offered Chang’s place. She called Nikki for a place to stay, but Nikki said that Mint can stay, but her mother will be back from America next month to visit. Then, Mint says that she doesn’t want to bother her and that she can find another place to stay. She hangs up and then Nulek says that she knows someone who can help them, which is Chang.

That Mark guy, whats his character's name? He looks like the p'rai trying to take over the company or something from his aunt? It may seem like he’s p’rai, but I think he’s like that because the aunt might be trying to take over or something like that. Sarit (Mark) and his aunt are co-vice-presidents and Sarit’s dad started the company. And then he said something along the lines of, “Let the board decide who is more appropriate to be the President between you and me.”

Kaiwan’s dream is to see an automobile factory overseas. And in order to do that, she has to go to a contest in Bangkok to be a “brand ambassador.”

It seems somewhat weird for Nulek to call Chang “Uncle Chang” if they were half-siblings. Also, Nulek and Nikki look quite similar. Even when I watched it, it was hard to realize that they were two different people. It is the same with the two girls that works with Kaiwan’s mom. Anyways, it’s funny how Kaiwan and Chang thought each other were elderly. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I finished the Ep1 without forwarding anything. Whootwhoot. KTWJ is lighthearted indeed. 

I love Kaiwarn's mother's endless crazy laugh, for god's sake, she nearly swallowed a fly 555 Kaiwarn's aunties are pretty funny too. Maaleek is so banok banok and speaks the Northern dialect and the other aunt speaks in a Chinese dialect. I swear I've always thought those two look like twins and it's also my first time seeing them act along side each other. So basically Kaiwarn's dream job has something to do with becoming an ambassador/model for a company? (something like that I think) that is outside of Chiangmai where she lives and i believe she will be applying at Mark K's place. Her mother doesn't agree with her plan of going to the city when she can just work in her mom's company. I think Kaiwarn even said that if her plan becomes a success, she can help promote her mother's company. Her mother didn't allow her to leave the city so Kaiwarn and her brother Muk made a deal. Muk will marry Nulek and do whatever their mother wishes in return for Kaiwarn to go search for his child who he didn't know existed until he met an old friend. Kwang wanted to marry Muk but he wasn't ready and was already planning on furthering his education. I believe Kwang was already pregnant and helpless then when Muk didn't want to marry her so she didn't want to have the baby. Uncle Chaang was able to persuade her to keep the baby because the baby is innocent. He didn't want her to give up on the baby in her stomach.   

I think Mark's name is Aht in here? I'm not too sure though.His father is the one who build the company and I think his aunt is trying to take over so he's changing somethings around. I foresee that him and his aunt will fight each other for the company. Nikki applied to be his secretary but started off on the wrong foot with him when she mistaken him as the son of the lady who had cut her in line 555 Nikki's acting isn't too bad for a newbie as well as Mark. Nikki, Mark and Nulek are all under WaveTvCompany too ^_____________^ 

555 at Kaiwarn walking in on Uncle Chaang rehearsing his script. He was so "in" his acting 5555 I loled when he showed her what he's acting for and it was a rainbow Gaybook and Kaiwarn was like "no wonder he was so into the acting." There were many lol moments for me. Another one was when Chaang showed Kaiwarn to the room she will be staying in and Montanoi told Kaiwarn that Chaang decorated the room all by himself and she's like it looks like a women's room and told him that when she was little, she also liked like style.She had thought he was old so she bought him a lot of candies from her hometown keke Modtanoi told Kaiwarn that Chaang doesn't eat candy because he's afraid he'll get fat and in Kaiwarn's head she said "there's no real men who are afraid of getting fat." ahha The bra part was hilarious tooo hahhaha Chaang had to apologize on the behalf of Modtanoi

Ahhhhhh when Chaang was telling Kaiwarn the directions to her destination, I greeet ahhaha those were the places I went to hehe

So far sooooo good !!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol stephanie summed it up there pretty good lol

okay heres the gist of everything. Kaiwan graduated from the states in mechanic engineering who's mom owns the Daorueng tourbus business in Korat or Ubon, wherever the city takes place. Anyways she wants to go to Bangkok to enter a contest so if she wins, she'll become the Brand Ambassador and this will help promote her mom's business and also get money. Her mom didnt want her to go bc her mom thinks Kaiwan will be revealing too much of her body during the contest. and of course her brother finds out he imprehnant his ex gf so he asks Kaiwan to go search for Kwang and their daughter, thats why he was willing to marry Nulek who happens to be Kaiwan's bestfriend and also his mom's friend's daughter. and of course Chaang's half sister.

the mother agree to let Kaiwan go but she wont be supporting Kaiwan financially so Nulek offers Kaiwan to go stay with Chaang at his house. thats basically storyline, oh and Kaiwan's mom thinks that Uncle Chaang is an old man hahahah

Kwang, Chaang's sister didnt want the baby bc she claims she wasnt ready so Chaang offered to raise modtanoi while Kwang goes and lives with tehir mother in the States

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
stephanie_t_3 said:

It seems somewhat weird for Nulek to call Chang “Uncle Chang” if they were half-siblings. Also, Nulek and Nikki look quite similar. Even when I watched it, it was hard to realize that they were two different people. It is the same with the two girls that works with Kaiwan’s mom. Anyways, it’s funny how Kaiwan and Chang thought each other were elderly. Lol.

it does sound weird but she mentioned that she's just calling him how Modtanoi calls him. Kaiwan does the same thing tho, she calls him Uncle Chaang lol

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
stephanie_t_3 said:

The rest seems correct, but I’ve clarified some things to my knowledge down below.

Why did it sound like Muk was willing to marry Nulek for Mint to go? I don't know if you were just commenting, but I'll just clarify. He just said that so that Mint can go find his wife and child in Bangkok. He hopes to stall for time so Mint can find his wife and children. I don’t think he really wants to marry Nulek. It’s kind of scary if he really wants to marry Nulek though, because I feel like he’s way older than Nulek.

So Mint needs a place to stay so she calls upon her handy dandy friend Nikki (she looks like Namfon) who luckily has an uncle living in bangkok. Nulek was actually the one who offered Chang’s place. She called Nikki for a place to stay, but Nikki said that Mint can stay, but her mother will be back from America next month to visit. Then, Mint says that she doesn’t want to bother her and that she can find another place to stay. She hangs up and then Nulek says that she knows someone who can help them, which is Chang.

That Mark guy, whats his character's name? He looks like the p'rai trying to take over the company or something from his aunt? It may seem like he’s p’rai, but I think he’s like that because the aunt might be trying to take over or something like that. Sarit (Mark) and his aunt are co-vice-presidents and Sarit’s dad started the company. And then he said something along the lines of, “Let the board decide who is more appropriate to be the President between you and me.”

Kaiwan’s dream is to see an automobile factory overseas. And in order to do that, she has to go to a contest in Bangkok to be a “brand ambassador.”

So therefore I think my Thai is improving. I didn't expect to get so much right. 

I believe Mark character 's name is Sarit (Rit). You know the first episode was quite overwhelming. I was surprise I was able to get most of their names. I normally don't catch everyone's name until 4-6 episode in.

Chang is so passionate about his work lol I find it entertaining how things are in reverse. He took the role of Snow White and she took the role of the Prince haha... what else... You have Kaiwan who knows about car and we have our hero clueless. She was the one who had to lend a helping hand haha

tgamber

sarNie Adult
You know pranang got reversed roles. Like cross dressing. Guy who cook, loves niece to bits, acts like cheerleader shamelessly, almost got kissed by a girl and afraid of speeding met a girl with total opposite. Now snow white will be Boy in my dreams and I gotta be prince charming.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Mark is paired with Nikki chick. I think her name is M... something. He seems to have already "fallen"

@tgamber "acts like a cheerleader shamelessly"... that was nicely put. He wonder why didn't their mother offer to take care of the child instead. Or did they keep it from their mom?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
tgamber said:
You know pranang got reversed roles. Like cross dressing. Guy who cook, loves niece to bits, acts like cheerleader shamelessly, almost got kissed by a girl and afraid of speeding met a girl with total opposite. Now snow white will be Boy in my dreams and I gotta be prince charming.
Lol.....haha this really got me laughing. It's so true that pranang got reversed roles.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fun said:
I am not sure if I will be able to catch tomorrow's episode. Should I just pull an all nighter?
Depends on how excited you are lol. I'm not strong enough/excited enough to pull an all nighter for lakorns.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
I am not sure if I will be able to catch tomorrow's episode. Should I just pull an all nighter?

The last time I ever pulled an all nighter for a lakorn was with you gals during 365 Days Of Love just for that no for good choppy cut ending 55555 I passed out on the couch all day afterwards...

It's so refreshing to see Mint and Boy together on-screen.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Girls, I'm in. They are like parents for the little kid. Boy may love his niece and be possessive but he's reasonable and have you seen any nangek in a lakorn who unscrew the bathroom door and save herself? I love that she would roll her sleeves up and change the tire for Boy.