[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pkai wanted tik since the beginning so he must have waited for him. Tik did say he will be free to accept a lakorn starting june-july so its a perfect timing. I'm not sure if he will get with anyone cause he will be in the older generation

I wish to see tik in another playboy role like in royleh

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Pkai wanted tik since the beginning so he must have waited for him. Tik did say he will be free to accept a lakorn starting june-july so its a perfect timing. I'm not sure if he will get with anyone cause he will be in the older generation

I wish to see tik in another playboy role like in royleh
Yeah that make sense. I want to see Tik in those playboy lakorn too. Hope he will consider another one. Aww I hope Tik gets someone, he should play the younger generation he still look young.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope the nang'ek for the older gen is Ploy Chermarn the interview at the award show
lots of fans ask Tik will he accept another lakorn after wanida and he said yes he will
in the middle of 2011 and he wants Ploy as his next nang'ek co-star but i wouldn't
want them in this one i want something similar like playboy Rome playing atm if Rome
can pair with Chompoo then Tik/Ploy atleast one too :slapandkissse3: :kiss3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want a Tik/Aff reunion but I think I read somewhere that P'Kai doesn't like Aff. Knowing P'Kai and his Past period lakorns he's gonna make it hella long and dramatic. Hopefully Tik accepts this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want a Tik/Aff reunion but I think I read somewhere that P'Kai doesn't like Aff. Knowing P'Kai and his Past period lakorns he's gonna make it hella long and dramatic. Hopefully Tik accepts this.
omg are u serious P'Kai he dislike Aff wonder why he pulled her out of chaleuy sak
with Rome and chose Anne instead.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
so who is the real p'ek i so confuse now at first it's rome n taew but now they change it to tik n who. tik is good but i just wander whose will the p'ek n n'ek in here. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^well there was an article that pkai wanted rome but the channel wanted to choose tik for the role. So now the latest article from F3 magazine says tik is the praek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so who is the real p'ek i so confuse now at first it's rome n taew but now they change it to tik n who. tik is good but i just wander whose will the p'ek n n'ek in here. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
nothing is finalize just yet

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
omg are u serious P'Kai he dislike Aff wonder why he pulled her out of chaleuy sak
WHAT??? WTF are you freaking serious!!!! Dam hater these day!!! Anyways said all she want I'm a big AFF FANS right here in America....

onahc

sarNie Elites

I wonder why, she worked with him in the lakon with Benz and Paul. No big loss though because P'Gai's lakons are usually long and boring and Rome isn't in here anyway.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh i Love Tik! Its about he come back! Whichever lakorn he plays in I'm for sure watching.It
just better not be scary.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wonder why, she worked with him in the lakon with Benz and Paul. No big loss though because P'Gai's lakons are usually long and boring and Rome isn't in here anyway.
Aff was supporting in that lakorn with Benz/Paul but for n'ek maybe a different story

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pkai had a lot of good lakorns in the past but I don't know what happen now. I think its cause he does too many period lakorns and he focus more on the older gen rather than the younger ones. This lakorn will be his last period drama.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pkai had a lot of good lakorns in the past but I don't know what happen now. I think its cause he does too many period lakorns and he focus more on the older gen rather than the younger ones. This lakorn will be his last period drama.
hope its his last one too yeah he focus too many on the older gen their roles are more
dominant more than the younger gen

tinah

sarNie Coma
^he said on his previous interview that this will be his last period drama. Pajaew wanted kat english to be in here but pkai chosen mama jintara

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Do any one if this lakorn is confimer or uncomfimer??? I totally lost now...and who us acting with who???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i have a feeling the nang'ek pairing with Tik this time maybe Ploy :scratchhead2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i have a feeling the nang'ek pairing with Tik this time maybe Ploy :scratchhead2:
Oh if it is that will be great.oh how i miss tik . That guy better confirm to be in here.im a big fan of ploy now so itll be fine to have her as tik nangek for once. Ha

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh if it is that will be great.oh how i miss tik . That guy better confirm to be in here.im a big fan of ploy now so itll be fine to have her as tik nangek for once. Ha

yeah me too. but now i was little bit mind of her cuz when i was her movie anannda something that done i was kinda mad. if the p'ek in that movie it not annada maybe someone i like it will be great to watch it. anyway still like her as her too. wanna see ploy with tik,never see them pair up before just see only ploy as rai in his lakorn or whatever.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the cast for sure that will be in here is Mew Lalita & Mam Jintara. Pra'ek is gonna be a newbie and he'll be playing as the son of Mew/Mam. p'kai said lets see who will be "rai" between mam or mew. they never played in a lakorn together before. filming will begin mid of next year

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=20&id=21333