[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
I can't even....  :cry1:  Do Yod really died??
I think this series is coming to the end really soon as many things have been resolved... now waiting for Khun Chat & Roong sweet moment...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
yes Yod died it was sad for him his such a good servant i hate the ghost 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so sad... I don't even understand thai yet I'm watching all the episodes. Wish there was english subs. But I can kinda understand. What was Rima talking to Chat about?

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I thought I'd share this short translated interview of Pat from last week's event. For a 16 year old, she's quite mature and seems to handle the press well. Please excuse any mistakes and grammatical errors. 
 ​
 ​
Patricia is happy that people feel she resembles Yaya Urassaya but doesn’t think of being compared to her -- afraid that Yaya’s fanclub will anti her – has a new upcoming lakorn and refutes being Kai Varayuth’s new beloved child.
 ​

​
 ​
Ever since she entered the industry and became a full main actress for Channel 3, Patricia Tanchnaok Good the n’ek in Kaen Sanaeha
has had news of resembling Yaya Urassaya, a famous superstar. This causes people to think that she is going to replace Yaya.
 ​
“P’Yaya is very cute ka. I’ve met her already. Yaya is Yaya and Patricia is Patricia. I admire her a lot. Anyway, I can’t compare to her. If asked if I feel any pressure about the comparisons, I’m actually happy that people say I look like her because she’s very beautiful and talented. Its like people see her goodness in me as well. Many have said that I look like Yaya as well as Vicki. I’m glad but to say that I’m replacing her, no. We’re different people and for anyone to replace someone, it’s difficult ka”.
 ​
“I’m afraid that Yaya’s fanclub will anti me but I have no intentions of replacing anyone. I don’t want people to look at me as
someone’s replacement and I don’t want to go and compare myself to anyone ka.  I’m here fulfilling my duties to the best of my ability. I don’t have to clear things with her because there are no problems. I’ve already talked to her before. She’s very cute and I like her
very much.
 ​
Denies being Kai Varayuth’s new beloved child, the producer of Kaen Sanaeha
 ​
“I will be having a new lakorn and the elders are currently deciding. I’m not sure what kind of role I will get but I want to
play a variety of characters so viewers won’t think of me as only a nang aek for period lakorns ka. I might have another lakorn with this production but it’s not to the extent to say I’m a beloved child. P’Kai isn’t pushing me. He treats everyone fairly ka. We’ll have to wait to see what happens next ka”. 
 ​
Cr. Manager ~ Translated by Hsdsfan​

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@ Ntsuab, this is what Rimba said to chat;

Rima said to Chat that he doesn't have the right to tell Roong to leave the house because he only owns half of the share in the house even though he is angry no matter how angry he is that everyone didn't tell him about his father's dead because its his wishes not to let Chat knows about his father's dead, his father knows if Chat knows if his father is dieding then Chat will feels responsible for everyone and not go back to complete his study, " His father wishes was for the 3 of them Rimba, Chat and Roong to love each other even though Roong is not blood relate,,,something along that line 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I'm so sad... I don't even understand thai yet I'm watching all the episodes. Wish there was english subs. But I can kinda understand. What was Rima talking to Chat about?
Not an exact translation but a summary. Basically Rima called out Chat on his cruel behavior towards Roong and how good Roong and her mom is. She said he can be mad about the dad dying but can't kick Roong out of the house. Their dad made them all promise not to tell Chat he was dying. Roong and her mom did everything for their family. She thinks of Nah Jun as her mom because Nah Jun fed her with her breast milk, sang her to sleep every night etc. Roong doesn't really want to be a nurse cause she's scared of blood and needles but became one to take care of their dad and grandmom. How when they were little Roong would take care of him.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Here's the full translation of Rima and Chat's scene. It was a very touching and powerful scene. Too good for me not to translate for others to understand.

Rima: What did Roong do to deserve being thrown out of the house? You have the right to be angry about not being told about our father’s death, but you have no right to throw Roong out of the house. What is your heart made out of? Roong is a part of our family. Have you forgotten that? Father always told us that the three of us should love each other because we only have each ther. The fact that we didn’t tell you about his death isn’t Roong’s fault. Everyone, even grandma, had to follow father’s wishes because he knows what kind of person you are. He knows that if you knew, you wouldn’t go to back and finish your studies. You’d feel obligated to take full responsibility of the family. He was really afraid that you wouldn’t finish your studies and not go very far in life. And since you can’t take it out on anyone else, you decided to take it out on Roong. Ever since we were little, if you couldn’t find anyone to take your anger out on, you’d take everything out on her. Why? Is it because she doesn’t have a home of her own? It’s unfortunate that I came a little late because if I was there that day, I would’ve left with Roong and leave you to enjoy your happiness with *stares at Bua* Let’s wait for grandma and auntie to come back.

Bua then interrupts and Rima fired back saying that she has no right to meddle into their personal family matter because she hasn’t officially become a part of their family yet. Wait until she gets married with her brother first, then maybe she’d stop to take her thoughts into consideration. Her brother and her both own part of the house. She’s kind enough to not throw Bua out of the house since she’s on her brother’s side, but Bua still has no right to offer an opinion.  

Chat then tells Rima to have some respect for him because Bua is his friend. Rima then asks whether he still has pride and respect for himself because a person who deserves respect has gratitude towards those who have done good things for them, not be an ungrateful person who constantly wastes time by being mad at them for no reason. She considers Roong’s mom as her own mother because she has done so much for her ever since she was little. If she didn’t have her, how would an orphan like herself be able to grow into who she is presently? They’d probably have to raise a cow to get milk to feed her every day. And you Chat? Even though auntie didn’t raise you, she always prepared us food and provided us with all our daily needs. She always did everything for us. Do you even realize that? You’re always too busy thinking that auntie was the reason for why mother died. Grandma told me before that mother faced near death experiences plenty of times even before she gave birth to me. She was very ill. She finally went after she was sure that there would be someone to take good care of her children. When I was an infant, I would fight with Roong to get milk from auntie. She always put me to sleep every night. Even while father was ill, auntie was always by his side to take care of him. As for Roong, do you know that she never abandoned her thinking to becoming a nurse even when she’s afraid of blood, needles, and people dying? At night, she’d have nightmares and cry if she had lost a patient. Despite her fears, she still continued to pursue being a nurse so that she can give back to our family and look after grandma and father. She took care of father until the day that he died.

Do you still remember the day that she agreed to hit you instead of letting father hit you? She agreed to do so so that you wouldn't get hurt. She has done everything for both of us and our family. Why can’t you see how good of person she is? Do you not feel sorry for her? Chat then tells her that that’s enough. He understands everything now.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, I think Patricia looks more like Vicki, too. But they're all different in their own way -.-"
It's sad that people are comparing both of these talented girls.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love all ur summary better than mine, I'm just lazy, Pat is a cute girl, Yaya is kiddish when she talks so it turn me off her, Vicky is beautiful, Pat is still young and growing with dimples, she mature for her age...

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I still can't accept Yod died... Poor Somli... she was waiting for him and why they need to make things more pitiful by making her pregnant??  :cry1: 
Anyhow I really love Rima character! we need bold girl like her in lakorn  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  Love how she shoot back to Chat on how can a guy love a girl but marry another... love that part...
Hehehe and can't miss out Chat flashback... Immature Chat is so cute and funny, love all those scene with Roong...  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

surfaceglitter

sarNie Egg
Oh god... Its so sad that this lakorn is ending soon... like the last episode will be tmr, right?! :(
Have been waiting for ppl to sub this in English since the first episode becos I can't understand Thai! Tbh, this is a great lakorn and I love all the scenes between Chat and Roong... ^_^

And thanks to Rima, for knocking some sense into Chat's brain! *salute to her*

p/s: I still cant get over the fact that the last episode would be tmr  :cry:

Charmz

sarNie Egg
From the little i understand, rima tells chat right that she knows roong loves chat and chat loves roong? What does chat say? He denies it? Trailer is so exciting. Jealous chat and he finds the income statement of the resto supporting chat and lima?

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Rima tries to make Chat accept that he has feelings for Roong since he knows that she's the only one for him. She knows that Roong loves him and that he loves Roong too. Chat then signals for her to stop talking because his head hurts from all of the commotion that he has already caused. Rima tells him to relax and that there will be a way out to resolve everything. But first, he has to stop running away from his problems. Chat says that he's not running away. It's just that he can't bear to stay home in the midst of problems that he had set on fire himself. RIma then responds by saying that she believes that true love will conquer all. Chat asks, how about your love life? RIma says that it isn't the right time yet. She's gonna return to finish her studies for another semester in order to graduate. Let's do things one step at a time. Please go back home Pee Chat. Chat says he's not going home. She says that he has to, not for Roong, but for Bua because she's causing a lot of trouble for the people back at home. Although Rima doesn't favor her much, she feels sorry for Bua for being lead on like this.  

And yes, it's ending tomorrow! Can't wait for the wedding scene. Wished that Chat/ Roong and Chai Dieow/Rima had more scenes together. Their love had so much potential to be shown on screen. They focused too much on the ghost and Ying Kae Kai. Tomorrow, Chat will find Roong's budget book and discover that she has been covering the expenses for sending both him and Rima to school abroad. That sure will be a smack in the face.  

surfaceglitter

sarNie Egg
Sawan said:
Rima tries to make Chat accept that he has feelings for Roong since he knows that she's the only one for him. She knows that Roong loves him and that he loves Roong too. Chat then signals for her to stop talking because his head hurts from all of the commotion that he has already caused. Rima tells him to relax and that there will be a way out to resolve everything. But first, he has to stop running away from his problems. Chat says that he's not running away. It's just that he can't bear to stay home in the midst of problems that he had set on fire himself. RIma then responds by saying that she believes that true love will conquer all. Chat asks, how about your love life? RIma says that it isn't the right time yet. She's gonna return to finish her studies for another semester in order to graduate. Let's do things one step at a time. Please go back home Pee Chat. Chat says he's not going home. She says that he has to, not for Roong, but for Bua because she's causing a lot of trouble for the people back at home. Although Rima doesn't favor her much, she feels sorry for Bua for being lead on like this.  

And yes, it's ending tomorrow! Can't wait for the wedding scene. Wished that Chat/ Roong and Chai Dieow/Rima had more scenes together. Their love had so much potential to be shown on screen. They focused too much on the ghost and Ying Kae Kai. Tomorrow, Chat will find Roong's budget book and discover that she has been covering the expenses for sending both him and Rima to school abroad. That sure will be a smack in the face.  
Why is Roong the one covering e expenses on their school fees? I thought Chat & Rima came from a wealthy family? (sorry, couldn't understand Thai thats why I've been just looking through the whole drama without understanding much >_<)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, it's true. Chat and Rima come from a wealthy family. Their father was a judge. However, he was the main one who was bringing in the income. After he died, their money began dwindling. It was just enough to save but not enough to pay the servants and send both Rima and Chat to school abroad. Hence, that's why they turned Chat's house into a restaurant so that they can have a stable source of income. Roong helps manage the restaurant by investing her own money into it. She helps buy the foods and supplies. That's why she was deeply hurt when Chat told them to close the restaurant and throw all the foods away. She looked into Chat's eyes and asked whether or not he feels bad for letting all the produce go to waste because it's a waste of money. Chat says that he doesn't care if they go to waste. But he doesn't know that she worked hard for the money to purchase them. She works both at the hospital and restaurant to help pay for the house expenses, restaurant, and send both siblings to school. But Chat never knew and he will find out today which will make him feel worse about himself for treating her the way he does. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
Also wanted to add that they use a lot of the family's money to pay for their dad's hospital expenses. That's why they were going broke. 

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
The ending was sooooo good! I' ve never seen such an elegant and extravagant double wedding in any lakorn. I really adore these two couples. Both brides were beautiful in their own way. There were so many touching scenes between Chat and Roong today. It kind of shocked me to see them be so touchy touchy while they barely even touched each other during the previous 14 episodes. I was like woah, sparks were flying every where.The joy was quite overwhelming since I wasn't expecting all these cute scenes. Lol. Overall, I'm very satisfied  :dance1: I love the morals that were being taught through out the story. "Don't love a person too much to a point where love turns into hatred because love and hatred are closely related" That rhymed. Lol. Didn't expect that while I was translating.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I liked Roong's outfit better, both the daytime one and the evening white one. I like Rima/Chai Diew couple better though. They are too adorable. I liked the part where Chai Diew was trying to make Rima shy so she would shut up and let him talk lol. Also at the end when Bua's brother was talking about everyone being jealous of Chat and Rima was like what, so no one is jealous of Chai Diew?

I do think the Chat/Roong scenes were touching but I still have a problem that at the very end Chat still wouldn't break up with Bua. I know there's that whole gentlemanly thing but to me it's more ungentlemanly to lead a girl on and willing to let 2 girls suffer. And this is after he got a front row seat to the whole Tun Ying/Jun/Tun Chai and the ghost saga! Glad Rima is always there to tell him like it is.