[Ch3] Jao Suaa Muaa Nim (Broadcast Thai)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Oh yeah, totally forgot about Chakrit. Om would be really nice change too! Hehe. Oh well, I'm grateful at least it isn't Nok Chatchai! *Phew*

tinah

sarNie Coma
i believe Khun Nong(owner of Broadcast) is talking about this lakorn with the pairing of janie/film. she said she has to wait for film to come back from england

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/159186

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i hope they'll wait for Film as well since him and Janie they gave me lots laugh and relaxing enjoyable to watch. :coverlaf:

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
janie has three lakorns lined up

hope janie and film will pair up in this one

tinah

sarNie Coma
This one is pretty much confirmed along with “buang” and “ tom yum..” They gonna start filming april-may

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I just heard news today that jaine said she will not going to be in play this one. This make thinking of why she have to be like so mean when film that news. Just when them both has meet in england than they come back to Thailand and the news asking about this,but jaine say no then they go ask film he say yes. It make me think why she have to lie, I know before that film news will happen both them having news together like will be dating. On the news film saying like he very want to play with jaine again damn sad it will make me cry:'( Jaine ka you don't even want to friend with film anymore just friend only.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Janie is only taking the high road to prevent rumors with Film. She probably wants nothing to do with him after his bad rumors. I would do the same. Film confirmed this a long time ago and he said the n'ek would be Janie. Janie probably opted out of this one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Since they haven't started filming yet anything could change and janie already have rang ngao for broadcast too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since they haven't started filming yet anything could change and janie already have rang ngao for broadcast too
there is a statement @broadcastFB said Janie might still be in here but they might
switch Film to someone else as related to RN the complaint petition between Pope and kane
lots of janie's fans like Pope with Janie but broadcast chose Kane but since they
understand fans request i think this rumored pra'nang might be P'Pope and P'Janie

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Janie is out for sure, smart move avoiding rumors.

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2011/08/28/film-complains-about-regretting-janie-new-lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Janie is out for sure, smart move avoiding rumors.

http://dirtii-laundry.net/2011/08/28/film-complains-about-regretting-janie-new-lakorn
thanks cupid candy posting this news well done to Janie i agree its her good smart
move she wanna be on safe side

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
although film had bad news and he is not a good guy, i still adore him with janie. They have great great chemistry in comedy. really sad that she decided to move. Maybe she just took her boyfriend's feeling into consideration. LOL. actually many of janie's lakorns are with high quality, appreciate her acting