[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for the info Smilez.

Nat as a womanizer & Rita's husband...ohmygahhhhhh.  & Tik is a ghost?  I'm getting so thrown off here now... I'm trying to picture or think who's gonna be paired with who.. or if anyone will be paired now hehe :p

Oh Nat, Nat, Nat... are you a "jaochoo" here? If he's spoiled by his mother.. that means he's probably gonna be a mama's boy too... yikes!!! aiyahhh!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks Alice :D

Oooo, pretty mama Rita <3 <3 <3  Mother & daughter looks cute!  Aigoo, oh Nat, Nat, Nat... why must you be a womanizer in here....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ I guess I can't expect much happy scenes of Nat & Rita then if he's the villain...

I'm just still very curious how the storyline will come to be.  Nat's a womanizer & Rita's hubby... Rita moves out to a new home w/her child, the house she moves into is the house with Tik's spirit/ghost... But what comes to play from in between..?

Like who will Rita get with in the end?  Unless it's no one... ?   For example, it's either with womanizer Nat or ghost Tik.... I need information just so everything can be clarified hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aikoden said:
^ I guess I can't expect much happy scenes of Nat & Rita then if he's the villain...

I'm just still very curious how the storyline will come to be.  Nat's a womanizer & Rita's hubby... Rita moves out to a new home w/her child, the house she moves into is the house with Tik's spirit/ghost... But what comes to play from in between..?

Like who will Rita get with in the end?  Unless it's no one... ?   For example, it's either with womanizer Nat or ghost Tik.... I need information just so everything can be clarified hehe.
I think it's a past and present lakorn. Most of the storyline will focus on uncovering what went on between Tik and Rita in the past for him to haunt her presently. In the end, I don't think Rita will get with anyone. She'd help Tik's spirit rest in peace though. That's how most of these lakorns go. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
aikoden said:

Omg, Lol !!!! After reading everyone comment, I was so confuse, then... I came up one your comment and everything you said was what "exactly" I was thinking and questioning. Lol !!! I'm glade I'm not the only one.

I was hoping for Tik and Rita to pair up but didn't think their Lakorn together would be a horror Lakorn , ( that's so SAD!!).

Rita is very beautiful but her acting in general is not good at all, I too get annoy with her voice and nostril, Lol. Rita is like the American actress- Jessica Alba, - their very pretty women but their acting is not great. :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Everyone does not look their best. Another fitting day for the cast today

Jason will also be in this one.

c: Jason ig

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Jason Young is in here? Another reason for me to follow up with this one lol. For the last few years, I haven't been impressed with any of Kai Varayuth's works which is sad since I was a big fan of his/hers back in the day but I hope this one will turn out good. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Namfon's in here too! Why couldn't She be Tik's nang'ek. *Pouts* Haha. Anyway, Joy looks beautiful in traditional Thai clothes.