[Ch3] Hong Sabud Lai (Tv Scene)

may1363

sarNie Adult
So this will be filmed in France, really, I don't like this idea at all, after KRLJ
LOL friend, I know what you mean. Always filming the same place and same setting for KRLJ. But I think it's will be different cause it's not the same production company. And one more thing. Hope Janie will have a better clothes and make up than KRLJ. I watched some picts of Kim and Mart lakorns and Matt and Chakrit lakorns both are filming abroad and love their outfits. Hope this lakorn with Janie and Por they will have a nice wardrobe.

I'm sure Por and Janie will look good next to each other.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Filming at a different country doesn't affect the quality of a lakorn. It depends on the company. TV Scene is decent, once in awhile they have a good lakorn and other times they just suck.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
LOL friend, I know what you mean. Always filming the same place and same setting for KRLJ. But I think it's will be different cause it's not the same production company. And one more thing. Hope Janie will have a better clothes and make up than KRLJ. I watched some picts of Kim and Mart lakorns and Matt and Chakrit lakorns both are filming abroad and love their outfits. Hope this lakorn with Janie and Por they will have a nice wardrobe.

I'm sure Por and Janie will look good next to each other.
lol, you surely read my mind , My friend

Cupid & May,: I remembered watching Kaew Teh Pee n felt boring to death with the scenes and clothes, it happened again with KRLJ, seem like whenever they film outside the country, they have to wear scarfs, winter clothes and make them look freezing when the passerbys, who are wearing short or tank tops, lol, anyway,
Agree with you May, Hope this time it would not make us disappoint , i feel janie chose many bad scripts after SCSR, first TR, then KRLJ, hopefully, pray..............

may1363

sarNie Adult
lol, you surely read my mind , My friend

Cupid & May,: I remembered watching Kaew Teh Pee n felt boring to death with the scenes and clothes, it happened again with KRLJ, seem like whenever they film outside the country, they have to wear scarfs, winter clothes and make them look freezing when the passerbys, who are wearing short or tank tops, lol, anyway,
Agree with you May, Hope this time it would not make us disappoint , i feel janie chose many bad scripts after SCSR, first TR, then KRLJ, hopefully, pray..............
Maybe it's depend the season they are filming. Like MGD, they have no choice to wear scarfs, boots and winter clothes cause it's cold now. Hey friend it's the new trend to wear scarf cause me too I wear it for fashion. LOL But in KRLJ maybe I understand Bua why she wear like cause she suppose a prostitute but Aom she's to much especially the color and sock with high heels. :facepalm:

Anyway hope this one is good but poeple said this production is not so good. That why I hope they choose the good cast for Rang Gnao cause I now the script was good and is Broadcast production.

I have the feeling they give all the good scripts to the newcomers.

Did someone confirm that Janie she's in here cause I don't want to excite for nothing and finally it's only a rumor.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's depend the season they are filming. Like MGD, they have no choice to wear scarfs, boots and winter clothes cause it's cold now. Hey friend it's the new trend to wear scarf cause me too I wear it for fashion. LOL But in KRLJ maybe I understand Bua why she wear like cause she suppose a prostitute but Aom she's to much especially the color and sock with high heels. :facepalm:

Anyway hope this one is good but poeple said this production is not so good. That why I hope they choose the good cast for Rang Gnao cause I now the script was good and is Broadcast production.

I have the feeling they give all the good scripts to the newcomers.

Did someone confirm that Janie she's in here cause I don't want to excite for nothing and finally it's only a rumor.
LOL, for people like you and me who live in canada and midwest, we have to wear scarfs in winter no matter what, lol, but for Thai lakorns, saw some lakorns which were filming overseas, not happy at all, that 's why hope this one is good, but doubt it

I agree they give all the good scripts for newcomers, and the so-so scripts for the vets, it's sad but it's business, who doesn't want to make more money when newcomers can get more ratings and profit for them
I hope it confirms for Janie, now a days, i only come to the thread which said "confirm " b/c i don't want to be so excited for nothing.

PS: hey May my friend, Do you know besides QP, Ann has anything ?? I wanna see her with Rome again, or pairing with Andrew, I hope one day, Ann, Janie and Andrew will be in a lakorn together, it would be awesome

may1363

sarNie Adult
LOL, for people like you and me who live in canada and midwest, we have to wear scarfs in winter no matter what, lol, but for Thai lakorns, saw some lakorns which were filming overseas, not happy at all, that 's why hope this one is good, but doubt it

I agree they give all the good scripts for newcomers, and the so-so scripts for the vets, it's sad but it's business, who doesn't want to make more money when newcomers can get more ratings and profit for them
I hope it confirms for Janie, now a days, i only come to the thread which said "confirm " b/c i don't want to be so excited for nothing.

PS: hey May my friend, Do you know besides QP, Ann has anything ?? I wanna see her with Rome again, or pairing with Andrew, I hope one day, Ann, Janie and Andrew will be in a lakorn together, it would be awesome
Hey friend you know I'm from Canada but I don't know where you from. LOL For now Ann has only QP since she become a producer. That means will see her less on-screen. I'm not excited cause the pra-ek is Mart and no comment about her acting. Pra'ek has to show a lot of emotions through his eyes and thats what mart is lacking!

I want to see Ann reunite with Chakrit and sure with Andrew and Tik. Ann and Janie has already acted in the same lakorn in Sai Rung. Janie was very young but I never watched cause nobody sub.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sister may and icy no need to worry cos Janie she's in 100% tv scene though the company aren't as good like broadcast but their casting duty not much problem

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Mark is a good looking guy but he is one of the slowest improving actor. Up until now, I still don't see improvements in his acting at all. How can they pair him up with an actress like Ann?

icyplace

sarNie Adult
@May: I'm in MN , near Canada 's border around 4 hrs, lol,
@Alice: really, thanks my friend, make me feel better,
I usually follow the channels, don't know anything about those tv scenes, broadcast something.....lol,
@Lakorn watcher: that's true, I remember i used to like him in SPLT, that's the only one i like him, even the one with cherry, i don't like his acting and his expression at all. When I watched LG, i laughed so hard b/c Ann is so skill, her scenes made me feel, then mark, i turned to laugh, lol

BTW, anybody knows the fitting day. I guess they have to wait for the flood passing and start to film it. Never see any work of Por, but look at this pics, i think he 's handsome

Off Topic:
I want to see Ann reunite with Chakrit and sure with Andrew and Tik. Ann and Janie has already acted in the same lakorn in Sai Rung. Janie was very young but I never watched cause nobody sub.
really, janie and Ann were in same lakorn before, wow, didn't know it, i never heard about SR before, now make scene b/c it hasn't been subbed, i really want to see it

For now Ann has only QP since she become a producer. That means will see her less on-screen. I'm not excited cause the
She becomes the producer, you must be kidding. She 's still young to become one like that. It's sad, i wonder what happened b/c she 's still famous, i wish thai lakorn will like TVB, look at Ada, Sheren, etc,.... those ladies are still in the leading roles in TVB series

pra-ek is Mart and no comment about her acting. Pra'ek has to show a lot of emotions through his eyes and thats what mart is lacking!
Mark is a good looking guy but he is one of the slowest improving actor. Up until now, I still don't see improvements in his acting at all. How can they pair him up with an actress like Ann?
Ah, Mark is so handsome and manly but he lacks of acting skills. It's surprised that he 's been in the industry for many yrs and still, ....... hope QP will get high ratings b/c if it 's not, Ann might be bored and quit acting, that would be a loss

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anne isn't pairing with him cos there isn't any news announcement both having a lakorn
together the only that is link to pair with Por N is Ploy now that she's out so its pass
onto Janie

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ i saw anne's thai wiki and it says she has a new lakorn with chakrit but knowing that site, i dont trust it one bit

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^ i saw anne's thai wiki and it says she has a new lakorn with chakrit but knowing that site, i dont trust it one bit
absolutely Tinah stay away otherwise You'll be like me bad experience
anyway do U know when Por and Janie fitting for this lakorn

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Are they going to do the fitting over again for the pra'nang since nang'ek change?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Are they going to do the fitting over again for the pra'nang since nang'ek change?
yes Aylove another new fitting cos Ploy got pulled out cos she's still filming khun seuk
and due to the flood and she already has a new lakorn for 2012 but I don know which is
which and they found Janie to replace Ploy

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yes Aylove another new fitting cos Ploy got pulled out cos she's still filming khun seuk
and due to the flood and she already has a new lakorn for 2012 but I don know which is
which and they found Janie to replace Ploy
Do you by chance know when they will have the new fitting?

icyplace

sarNie Adult
after the new in RN, i really hope this will confirm Janie and POr, tired of all the roller coasters and the changing in Thai showbiz

really Tinah, i don't know about the site, but I hope it's true, I miss Ann and Chkrit too. Hopefully, will hear about more Ann's projects for next yr

tinah

sarNie Coma
so janie confirmed that shes in this lakorn right? atleast she will have 2 upcoming for next year

"เจนี่" รับตอนแรก "หงส์สะบัดลาย" ติดต่อตนก่อน"พลอย" ขอเลื่อนไปก่อนเหตุเพราะ "แรงเงา" บทหนัก vote [ถูกใจ] [แจ้งลบ] ติดต่อทีมงาน

"ตอนแรกได้รับการติดต่อมาแล้วก็เงียบไป แล้วก็เป็นพลอย และกลับมาเป็นเจนี่" นางเอกสาว ′เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ′ แจงถึงละคร "หงส์สะบัดลาย" ที่ก่อนหน้านั้นมีติดต่อเข้ามาแล้วก็เงียบไปพร้อมมีข่าวว่า ′พลอย′เฌอมาลย์ บุญยศักดิ์ เล่น

ล่าสุดมีข่าวว่า ′พลอย′ ถอนตัวด้วยเรื่องสุขภาพ ก็กลับมาเป็นตัวเองเล่นเช่นเดิม

เมื่อถามว่ารู้สึกอย่างไรที่เป็นเช่นนี้ นางเอกสาวเผยว่า "ตอนแรกเจนี่คิดว่าเขายังไม่จริงจัง"

แล้วพอต้องกลายมาเป็นคนที่เล่นแทนพลอย "เจนี่ก็เป็นลูกของช่อง 3 เขามอบหน้าที่ให้เราเล่น เราก็พร้อมที่จะทำอยู่แล้ว เราเป็นเด็กเราพูดอะไรมากไม่ได้ แต่แค่รู้สึกว่า เขาตั้งใจให้เราเล่นตั้งแต่แรก ไม่ใช่ว่ามาเพราะเราต้องมานั่งแทนใคร"

น้อยใจไหม "โตแล้ว ไม่น้อยใจแล้ว"

ตอนนี้ของเจนี่มีกี่เรื่อง "ตอนนี้มีเรื่อง หงส์สะบัดลาย แล้วก็เรื่อง แรงเงา ซึ่งกำลังจะเปิดเดือนธันวาคม เจนี่บอกกับทางช่องไปแล้วตอนนี้เจนี่ไม่สามารถถ่ายสองเรื่องไปพร้อมกันได้ คือให้รอก่อน เพราะว่าเรื่องแรงเงามันเหนื่อยมาก เราต้องเล่นเป็นสองตัวละคร แล้วสองคาแร็กเตอร์ต้องใช้พลังเยอะ เราอยากให้ได้คุณภาพมากกว่าปริมาณค่ะ"

เรื่องไหนที่จะถ่ายก่อน "แรงเงา เพราะว่าเจนี่รับปากทางเรื่องแรงเงาไว้แล้ว" แบบนี้เรื่อง หงส์สะบัดลาย ต้องหยุดไว้ก่อน "ใช่ค่ะ เจนี่บอกไว้แล้ว ขอเลื่อนบ้างอะไรบ้าง"

ช่วงนี้เห็นลงพื้นที่ช่วยผู้ประสบภัยบ่อย พี่ตั้ม(สิริเกียรติ วาทะพุกกณะ) เขาลงไปด้วยบ่อยไหม "ไม่บ่อยค่ะ เพราะว่าเขาต้องทำงาน เราเป็นเพียงกลุ่มจิตอาสาเล็กๆ เราสบายใจที่ได้ทำ"