[Ch3] Hong Hoon (Kantana Evolution)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The old old version was pretty scary. I really liked that one cus i remember sorta watching it under the covers lol. The old man in the rocking chair was super scary that I made my mom take out the rocking chair in my room lol. It was remade a few years later but i didn't like it.

Not a big fan of Toey's acting so I'll maybe watch this when it ends.
The only thing I remember about the old one is feeling hella bad for the nang rai because she got R-ed by that guy and got aids =/

meenia

sarNie Adult
I remember the title name and i swear i have seen the old verison before, but nothing seems to click.  LOL.  I was just planning to watch the begining trailer and then stop and i normally wait till a lakorn end to watch it, but dang.  I couldn't stop and by the time i know it, i'm unto episode 2 already.  LOL.  But is this lakorn going to have like a time gap/jump like they are in school first and then a couple years pass and they are more older and working already?  I feel like there is a time jump. LOL. The still picture Top looks more mature and dress nicer. LOL.  Were they planning to have Toey start with short hair in school and then when they are older have longer?  I did notice in the lakorn they must have drop the short hair and just had Toey with longer hair, but with a clip to indicate that she is still young. LOL.

Overall, I'm liking the paste this lakorn is going and the ghost/statues are scary, even though they look great as statues. The boy is creepy, and at first the part where Top was droping of the "girl"friend at home after visiting Toey's house, i really didn't notice the boy standing behind her. LOL.  Creepy but awesome shots.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0MbTd6P0c

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
My sister is watching this and she's making me translate. OMG. It's so stupid and frustrating to watch.

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ4mNv6a0Go