[Ch3] Heyha Mia Navy (Duang Malee Manee Jan)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Sukialen, Mar 13, 2015.

1. huajaikaungtur

huajaikaungtur - Marina ♥

Yeah, we tried to look for her but we couldn't find her IG :(

2. duaxiong

duaxiong sarNie Adult

I had to come on A-Fuse to stalk this forum! First off, I would like to say how HAPPY I am to see Phet being given a Pra'ek ROLE - so proud of this guy, he so deserves it! Ugh, agree...the anticipation of seeing who the main lead is..I wish for it to be Prang so bad..huhu. If worse comes to worse..& the nang'ek isn't Prang..then PLEASE don't give Phet a newbie, if y'all give Phet a newbie nang'ek, I'm about to come kick some butts!! & Yes, it does remind me of Manee Yard Fah...hehe, MYF was one of my favorite oldies lakorn too :p

huajaikaungtur likes this.
  3. ch3eks

ch3eks sarNie Hatchling

4. p.smilez

p.smilez SMiLeZ

What a life savor. Thank you so mucH. Sighs. The nangek is probably confirmed but I guess I'll still give it a try

5. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

The anticipation is killing me. You know, I'd actually like to see Phet and Cat from the Sixth Sense. Woah. Just realized they were in the series together.

poobae91 and Bieluvr like this.
  6. YingSheng

YingSheng sarNie Juvenile

Oh my!!!! Excited!!!! I hope it's Bow!!!!

If your a Mint fan, PLEASE DONT CLICK ON THE SPOILER BUTTON.
    I don't care if they give him a newbie the role, since some newbies are doing okay so far. But I just don't want Mint to be paired with him. Because she's been acting in quite many dramas already but I don't see any improvements at all. If she does get the role, Imma have to skip it. Sorry Mint fan, I'm just not feeling her acting is good.

7. Alice

Alice sarNie Tombstone

good luck 

8. tgamber

tgamber sarNie Adult

Silly dear, how can Mint and Bow be in Ch3 lakorns. They're from ch7.

duaxiong and YingSheng like this.
  9. YingSheng

YingSheng sarNie Juvenile

Sorry, Im not familiar with whom they are contract with and how the acting industries work. But I'm glad I won't see it (Mint) happening then, or a chance ever happen until she gets better. Although, I'm said too, that Bow won't be paired up with him… I just love her (Bow)… And thanks for the information, appreciated.

10. huajaikaungtur

11. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

I know who nangek is, all I had to do was do my research lol. She's a newbie and was in Look Mai Lai Ruk I believe that's the name. If nothing changes,

Fai Nuntanuch is nangek, here's the link to her iG http://websta.me/n/nuntanuch_fai

duaxiong likes this.
  12. elegantnas21

elegantnas21 sarNie Hatchling

Waaah!!! Its not Prang?!! *cry hysterically* I love Phet and Prang and PRAHET but i don't know if I will watch it if its a newbie...i might watch for Phet but I will still cry over Prang not being the nang'ek. Aww man, I hope they reunite some day soon..

13. p.smilez

p.smilez SMiLeZ

Time to go cry in my corner. Sighs this is a skip for me

14. Bieluvr

Bieluvr XiaojuXiyou

She's pretty, but just haven't seen her acting yet. I guess i'll watch for Phet and give her a chance.

15. ohyeaitschoua

ohyeaitschoua sarNie Hatchling

No Prahet?? Nooooo... I'll have to wait for pictures to determine if I'll be watching this.. Maybe just for Phet...

16. huajaikaungtur

Awww Prang's not na'ek?... Awwisss... Either way, I'll still tune into this lakorn for Phet.
    Can't pass out on any of his roles :) As much as I love PRAHET, I know they can't always pair up.
    I really do hope they pair up in the near future though!
    Looking forward to pictures of Phet :D

17. p.smilez

p.smilez SMiLeZ

I have too much of a bias heart. </3

18. duaxiong

duaxiong sarNie Adult

Thanks THIP for the research for us ladies! Awwww, I knew it was going to be a newbie. Damn it. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH. Time to go stalk the newbie gal & judge her..So sad. I think I'll be tuning in for the amazing Phet...what's the storyline?! @Thip, since you're good at researching. lol.

19. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

lol I tried but no luck, all I know is its a remake from back in the 80s

20. Mahalo

Mahalo sarNie OldFart

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! She's not fitting for Phet. *cries*

p.smilez likes this.