[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

v3ki

sarNie Egg
adsd18/2 said:
what do you mean the difference :scratchhead2:  as i was tell broadcast in one of the best and known production that's mean they are good in what hey are doing and their lakorn are successful one,  kim will work for it for the first time the other production that kim worked for was maker group, thongentertainment (for anne) , thailakorn (with nadech) and act art (the one she's filming with ananda now)  and all of them has their own vision and style of work 
sorry i think i misread somewhere.. so she's working for a really good production company afterwards? i'm glad she's getting to work with different people and not just the same cast and production companies. hope she does well and yes, can't wait to see her in a period lakorn.. don't know about the main actor though, i haven't seen his work.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
no problem v3ki things will become more clear by the time and we will have a better idea about the lakorn and the cast and am confident and believe in kim will do a great job in her new challenge we just have to wait  :dance2: and for the actor "toey" as i said before physically i found him really handsome i like dark man very manly he has a veryyyyy beautiful smile but for his acting he just have one lakorn and he wasn't the main lead but i watched him a little and from my point of view he is not bad for a newbie really he has a good potential but we will found out later he has to prove that  :wink:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Many might not find Toey attractive but he's like Porshe's twin so I'm on board. Lol. Looking forward to this. I get to see more of Kim with other people.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i found him attractive i will give him 8/10  :coverlaf:  the more i look at him the more i like him he's cute with that cute smile 

cr google img

cr toey_pongsakorn

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Actually I think Toey is attractive too. He's not the typical pretty boy but he has a manly, tough guy image that you don't see a lot in the new generation of actor, so for that I like him. He played a small part in Khun Chai Rachanon but I think acting-wise he's not so bad. He doesn't make me cramped like Bomb does so that's a good thing :lol: I'll take him over Bomb any days (sorry to Bomb's fans).

I'm excited for this. Kim finally gets to paired up with someone other than Mark :lol: Not that I hate MK, but it's time to expand the horizon. And this is a period lakorn too so that's a plus. I'm super excited for Kim's upcoming projects. She gets to act with veteran actor like Ananda and now gets to paired up with Toey. Her future is looking bright.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He's a cutie pie. Yeah. He's very manly. Oh goodness, gotta thank Porshe for making me fall in love with him already. He's a darker version of him so I get the best of both worlds. Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
He's a cutie pie. Yeah. He's very manly. Oh goodness, gotta thank Porshe for making me fall in love with him already. He's a darker version of him so I get the best of both worlds. Lol.
i know this is little bit out off topic but since you mention it mahalo this for you i hope you enjoy it :crush:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cLR0y2aEu4

more pic of porshe and kim

cr as tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW, i have never thought about Kim and Porshe together...seeing the short fanmade make me want to see them together but sadly their in different channel. 

About Pra'ek Toey, in Khun Chai Rattchanon, i think he was adorable. Beside that i'm actually happy that Kim is having more and more different pra'ek to experience as a actress. And another one, can wait until the opening since it said that they are going to start filming next month...WOOHOOT! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
WOW, i have never thought about Kim and Porshe together...seeing the short fanmade make me want to see them together but sadly their in different channel. 

About Pra'ek Toey, in Khun Chai Rattchanon, i think he was adorable. Beside that i'm actually happy that Kim is having more and more different pra'ek to experience as a actress. And another one, can wait until the opening since it said that they are going to start filming next month...WOOHOOT! 
i know if i have the choice to pair kim with other actor from other channel i will choose porshe and push and maybe cee also am really happy for kimmy i feel like a bright future is wild open for her now she will pair with different actors and she will have the opportunity to expert  different story am sooooooooo exited to their first photo (toey and kim) patient patient  :dance3:  :woot2:

Sweet_09

IKR! I hope she keep pairing up with many other actors than being stuck with Mark, no offense, i love them two together but not all the time. No matter how much you like something, you do know who to get bored of them lol! {Reality}

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
IKR! I hope she keep pairing up with many other actors than being stuck with Mark, no offense, i love them two together but not all the time. No matter how much you like something, you do know who to get bored of them lol! {Reality}
to be honest am a good fan of MK their are and will be my ultimate couple the perfect much and never get bored of them  :heart:  :heart:  :blush:  but i want kim to pair up with others i want see her with different people that's make her shining more and more and prove to the people that's she's famous not just because she has a koo jin but because she's an amazing actress and no matter who she pair with she can make a new fantasy with every time and for me that was proved with nadech and will be with ananda just wait and see i don't want to  talk more i just believe in her she's a fabulous actress i love see her face onscreen :p  :p  

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
to be honest am a good fan of MK their are and will be my ultimate couple the perfect much and never get bored of them  :heart:  :heart:  :blush:  but i want kim to pair up with others i want see her with different people that's make her shining more and more and prove to the people that's she's famous not just because she has a koo jin but because she's an amazing actress and no matter who she pair with she can make a new fantasy with every time and for me that was proved with nadech and will be with ananda just wait and see i don't want to  talk more i just believe in her she's a fabulous actress i love see her face onscreen :p  :p  

Oh yes, her lakorn with Nadech changes everything for me. I never thought these two would have such amazing chemistry, but they really do shine beautiful together. I'm still waiting for another collaboration from them :lol:

And @adsa18/2 I never seen those pics of Porshe and Kimmy before??? They looked really cute and compatible together, but too bad they're under different channel. I'm still a little confused with this whole channel thing with Thailand actors. So actors that are not in the same channel cannot act together in a lakorn??? Because Son Yuke was in a channel 3 lakorn with Patricia Good and he's under channel 5 I believe.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:
 So actors that are not in the same channel cannot act together in a lakorn??? Because Son Yuke was in a channel 3 lakorn with Patricia Good and he's under channel 5 I believe.
no actually it's not about just being in different channel but it's about if you signed a contract with that channel  that's mean you belong to them and you are not free to work with other companies and channel but for actor who are free they didn't sign a contract with any one so they don't belong to anyone specifically that's mean they can work for any channel (take son and jui as example)  i hope my explanation can make you  understand a little bit  

Sweet_09

When will there be a fitting? Khun Nong Arunocha said it herself that filming will start next month and September is just a week away??

Excited to see Kim in a period lakorn. A period lakorn that it different from MLM series lol! Also, new genre + new pra'ek with new production!!! :dance2: :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
When will there be a fitting? Khun Nong Arunocha said it herself that filming will start next month and September is just a week away??

Excited to see Kim in a period lakorn. A period lakorn that it different from MLM series lol! Also, new genre + new pra'ek with new production!!! :dance2: :dance3:
well the date wasn't specifically the first sept so we had the hole month to wait :dance2: it can be anytime (hoping it will be asap) :dance3:  we will see a new gorgeous kimmy  :woot2: