[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Toey and Jui on Bride magazine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aVezkzRKB4

PongsakornFC

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Alright. I'll be honest. I'm so attached to this lakorn! I pity Janie. She has to go through a lot in this life. Some say it's "karma" because she bullied Jui in the past. But one question comes in my mind. What about Toey? He made two women suffer but he seems pretty at ease in his present life!!!! 

On another note, in the lakorn, I'm mostly occupied by my affection towards Toey-Janie couple :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: until occasionally Toey recalled his past life and showed his love towards Jui through eyes. That's so electric!!!  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: They look good together on the magazine. Hope P'Push won't jelly! :numchuck:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Getting to this point of Lakin I believe Janie is not the killer. She didn't murder yui. I think Yaya is the main point of everything. She's the one that murder yui with a help of the girl that lived with her in the past life

I am enjoying this lokorn, even without eng sub , i am hope that some one can enlighten me with some insight about the lorkon , o that it my frist ti e on the this blog saying hi to everyone on her

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

I kind of suspected that Janie was possessed in the beginning. Janie did very well portraying that in the opening scene. You could just tell whoever was killing Riewthong wasn't Ying Lumpa

I love Tah (Toey modern day), but Tan Chai Adirek is ehhh! He out of all people should know that Ying Lumpa although could be mean...isn't the type of person to manipulate like Riewthong. I am basically convinced that Riewthong didn't love Tan Chai Adirek as much as she claimed. She was using him to prove to Ying Lumpa that even a poor unfortunate girl like her could live amongst the swans. The scene where she was telling Tan Chai Adirek that if she goes to wherever and see all the women dressing beautiful it will remind her of who she is *rolls eyes*. I guess love really is blind.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I kind of suspected that Janie was possessed in the beginning. Janie did very well portraying that in the opening scene. You could just tell whoever was killing Riewthong wasn't Ying Lumpa

I love Tah (Toey modern day), but Tan Chai Adirek is ehhh! He out of all people should know that Ying Lumpa although could be mean...isn't the type of person to manipulate like Riewthong. I am basically convinced that Riewthong didn't love Tan Chai Adirek as much as she claimed. She was using him to prove to Ying Lumpa that even a poor unfortunate girl like her could live amongst the swans. The scene where she was telling Tan Chai Adirek that if she goes to wherever and see all the women dressing beautiful it will remind her of who she is *rolls eyes*. I guess love really is blind.
Your feedback made me all of a sudden want to understand Thai. I've been watching this lakorn without eng sub so far as the other person. Anyone subbing this lakorn?

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I think jui really likes him, but she's also really pissed at jenny so she wants to prove her wrong.  however, both her and her mom thinks they're all that no wonder they got in trouble.  I mean, they're lucky that her dad allowed them to live there and yet they're talking shit about them behind their backs.  ungrateful!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
andreanaing said:
Any feedback on today's episode? 

Ying Rampa is a mean b word, but she isn't completely bad. I think Riewthong is horrible lol. I could tell from the start that te murder wasn't really intentional by Rampa. I feel what happened is after Tan Chai Adirek announced that Riewthong is his wife, Rampa backed off and left them alone. Riewthong probably started to show her true colors and eventually Adirek realized his wrong and started falling in love with Rampa as more than just a sister. The scene where Riewthong just walked into Rampa's house to find Adirek when they went to get her things. It effing bothered me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! 

1. This is the house of the people who gave your family a place to stay, you can't just walk in there like you are above them.
2. Tan Chai Adirek is a royal and has high social status, as his wife you should know how to respect the places he visits as a guest. You are acting like a "Mia Bao" like everyone claims you to be. 
3. Adirek should have known better than to have a fight publicly and announce Riewthong is his wife. Push Chai Aht, grab Riewthong, and run. No need to embarass Rampa that way.
4. Rampa, ohh girl although you were mean. I feel so bad for her "I won't let her cause me to break a promise I have made to elders." 

I'm curious about that scene where Muey Gui saw Riewthong being kicked out by Adirek is about?? It is kind of confusing to the storyline because it seems like Riewthong was still part of Adirek's life when was killed. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
that look on Adirek when Ying Rampa shook away his hand and told him not worry about her and go worry about Riewthong and whatever was like someone slapped him in the face like he didn't even expect that.....like wth did he pretend not to know about Ying Rampa's feeling or something? Cus it was pretty obvious!! Adirek is such a weak character and so blinded. I want to smack the boy lol 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai,

I think
1. Yes, Riewthong loves herself more than Tan Chai. Her strong desire to show Ying Rampa that she can compete against her though she is a slave swallows her life, I think. 
2. I also know that Ying Rampa was not herself killing Riewthong. 
3. I also notice there is always a back story of what truly happened making Ying Rampa reborn and Riewthong stuck being a ghost. Her obsession to win Ying Rampa and her jealousy towards Ying Rampa play a major role. 
4. I think Tan Chai was not himself when sharing bed with Ying Rampa. He might be bewitched by those two girls. 
5. At last but not the least, perhaps Tan Chai actually wanna love Ying Rampa but her pride separates them. At Tan Chai's time, Ying Rampa's arrogance could deduce Tan Chai loving more of Riewthong who always lives up to his wishes and desires and shows some dying tendency to be with him. 

:D I'm so addicted to this lakorn. Oh Gosh!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
You can tell by the "low class" language that Ying Rampa was using when she killed Riewthong and her eyes that she was possessed.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Riewthong was so insecure about her status that she misunderstood/ misinterpreted whatever Ying Rampa did or said. Ying Rampa gave up competing against Riewthong. Instead, she complemented Riewthong's strong points and did not badmouth Riewthong's weak points. That's called "noble" perhaps. So easy for a wealthy, educated lady like Ying Rampa to take such a benevolent role, but I pity Riewthong at this point though she was constantly showing her bad attitudes both at Ying Rampa and other household servants. By loving Tan Chai, Riewthong destroyed her peaceful life. Growing up amidst jealousy and insecurity, every bit of her dissatisfaction about her current status and her surrounding is understable. Some people may say she could have acted differently but for me she was acting like any other normal person would do. It's so hard to act in a rightful manner when one is actually in such situation as Riewthong. Tan Chai should have cared Riewthong more, ensuring his love towards her and making sure the atmosphere is right for Riewthong. But the current plot is missing this Toey's piece. 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
idk i'm not sure if I pity Riewthong or not. I'm starting to really dislike her character and every time she has screen time I get so pissed just bc she's always making a angry face and not being rational at all. even her past self isn't rational, I understand where all he insecurity comes from but somehow its all about Ying Rampa, I'm sure that any human is insecure with all the stuff Riewthong was put through, but once I get married u know, to the man that chose me instead of the other women, I'll know then that he chose me and not her. I should try to leave my nasty past behind and try to move forwards. But anyhow, Riewthong is stuck in the past obsessing over Ying Rampa and its no longer about Tan Chai Adiek......it has never been about Tan Chai Adiek, yeah she must have loved him at one point but her only objective was to get her revenge. So yeah, I guess I don't really pity Riewthong and I know some of u guys may disagree and say that Ying Rampa was also mean and is worst than Riewthong but I must disagree. Riewthong is a pretty mean person also and worst than Ying Rampa. Maybe one of the reason why Riewthong never got reincarnated was because her desire for revenge all this time that kept her lock up enabling her to reincarnate. While everyone else accepted there fate and sincerely wanted to forgive and move on. Maybe that solve the question to why Riewthong was stuck as a ghost from the beginning. She never admitted to her wrong doings, enabling to move past or forgive anyone and never really accepting the present right in front of her. Stubborn as can be, I feel like she deserve it in a way...its her karma she created for herself and I'm not saying she deserve to be killed like that...no one deserves to be killed the way she was, but it was her karma that had caught up to her instead.