[CH3] Gon Game Ruk : Ice Panuwat / Mint Ranchrawee

Vico

sarNie Adult
Personally, I'm really excited. I know a lot of viewers didn't like it but even now it's one of my favorite lakorns even though I know it is very flawed
But I'm also very surprised; imean, from what I knew, this wasn't such a hit in Thailand. It is mostly known for having revealed big stars of Thai industry : Nadech and Mark are now amongst the biggest in Thai industry and Mint and Gubgib became big nang rais (especially Mint)
I don't know, maybe I misjudged the popularity it had back then

Here's my personal dream cast (for now)

Techit : Nine Naphat, Pon Nawasch
KhaoHom : Yada Narilya, Bow Maylada, Mild Lapassalan
Nawa : Sarin Inpitar, Alex Rendell, (to be ho
Ratee : Namnung Suttidachanai, Janis Janistar, Care Chattarika, Lita Kaliya, Fai Nuntanutch, ,

Vico

sarNie Adult
I still hope they will make some changes compared to the original, though...
I loved it but there were some flaws in the script that were really frustrating and made it impossible to fully enjoy the story
-the n'ek kept misunderstanding the p'ek, even when he would do nice things for her her (ex : he once took care of her when she got sick ; but in the morning, god knows why, she misunderstood he raped her and didn't even apologize when she realized he was wrong)
-it would be nice if she and the p'ek had some cute romantic scenes. I mean, their relationship really turned good only towards the ends but through most of the drama, they kept fighting because she thought he hated her and he didn't dare to admit he loved her and towards the last episodes, they parted due to misunderstandings (the n'rai plotting, etc). So I don't know, if at some point of the story, not just towards the end, they would both admit their feelings and have a bit of a nice time together
-if they changed the content of the last episode : the nang rai who rapes the p'ek but pretends it's the opposite to get engaged with him. That was really frustrating and predictable so I hope they'll pass that one
-I hope the n'ek will have a bit more of a backbone when facing the n'rai : she kept accepting her slaps and bullying and well... no one likes that nowadays
-i also hope they'll skip the part where the n'ek gets engaged with the second male lead, Nadech's character, at the end for God knows what reason. It felt like she was doing it more out of gratefulness than else but I thought it was not okay, especially because at that point, she was starting to realize her feelings towards the p'ek and so did Nadech
-I also hope they won't conclude the love triangle between these three by killing Nadech. In my opinion, that was unnecessary and unfair towards the character.

So in short, I hope they won't necessarily change a lot about the beginning but will change the following events of the story
Because otherwise, it really had the potential to be a GREAT drama

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was hilariously bad, mainly because Mint's acting was so bad and the n'rai got away with too much. The n'ek was horribly written; she was dumb and she was a little unfair to the p'ek.

Vico

sarNie Adult
So some other news...
https://www.thaiupdate.info/ice-panuwat-mint-ranchrawee-drama/
The title has been changed to Gon Game Ruk
We have those who will act as Nawa and Ratee, two rookies named Au Kittipon and Denise Jelilcha

we even have a picture

3B4420E5-CAC7-45F2-AEDE-B72FD6AE966F.jpeg
I feel like they’re gonna make some changes… it seems they added some characters
It actually makes sense if they make some changes because what they made of the plot back then wouldn’t work at all nowadays

i just can’t wait !
(although it seems I’m the only one getting enthusiastic about it, lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
Actually I liked the beginning of the original as well, I just couldn't stand it when Ratee kept on winning lol. Hope the remake can make some changes to the plot because this story has potential to be fun to watch while being high drama.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Actually I liked the beginning of the original as well, I just couldn't stand it when Ratee kept on winning lol. Hope the remake can make some changes to the plot because this story has potential to be fun to watch while being high drama.
well, they better do make some changes because back then, they had used a lot of annoying tropes that already killed the potential of the Lakorn back then, so nowadays, that would work even less
(like KhaoHom’s naivety and weakness when facing Ratee, Ratee’s constant plottings, and the worst : the lack of romantic scenes between Techit and Khaohom because they would mainly focus on their fights and so it made their romance very frustrating)

Vico

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChkNZ8plKVV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

429C0019-90B1-46EF-88EA-B9621B811E2A.jpeg EEFDE4A8-6BB8-45C1-ABF9-800F2626B94D.jpeg
So it seems they’re gonna make a lot of changes… they even changed the names of the characters…
Nawa became « Anon »
Techit became « Peem »
Ratee became « Lalisa »
And KhaoHom became « Anda »
and from the picture above, it seems the nang Rai is in love with the second male lead rather than the male lead
I’m starting to worry a bit… I mean, I wanted them to change some things but I hope they won’t change everything… I mean, can it still be considered as a remake otherwise ?

• Wow

rae

sarNie Adult
Maybe Nawa won't die in this version and he gets a happy ending with Ratee instead. The script might add more character depth and make Ratee into a gray, sympathetic character that redeems herself than the evil villain that she was in the original.
Hope there's more relationship development between Khaohom and Techit though, Ice and Mint look good together.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Okay, That’s weird… I went on the wiki page here : https://th.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/เงารักลวงใจ

they did add the new remake and the cast but they also added 2 things that weird me out…
-on very first paragraph, they say that the drama is based on the novel written by the screenwriter… but I’ve been a fan of the lakorn for the last 10 years and I can tell ya all : no novel was ever mentioned. AND I CHECKED, trust me !
-Then they mention that the remake is gonna air towards the end of august… but I find it hard to believe as we don’t even have a first trailer and CH3 would usually use give the first trailer in the lineup every semester
-and finally, they say that Ice’s character is Techit… but from the behind the scenes, his vibes is more like Nawa and Au Kittipon’s seems like Techit. (And well, there’s the fact that it seems that Nawa became the male lead and Techit became the second male lead ; I’m kinda annoyed because it seems they changed so much compared to the original, I don’t see why they even call it a remake)

so what do they write nonsense on

• Wow

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Is this even the same lakorn? I mean, if they changed the characters, added a lot of details, etc. just make it a new lakorn with similar plot to the old version. I mean, Tang Pan Kammathep and Jam Luey Rak were pretty similar in plot, to the point I consider them somewhat remakes of the other

Vico

sarNie Adult
Is this even the same lakorn? I mean, if they changed the characters, added a lot of details, etc. just make it a new lakorn with similar plot to the old version. I mean, Tang Pan Kammathep and Jam Luey Rak were pretty similar in plot, to the point I consider them somewhat remakes of the other
I’d say the biggest bases, such as the theft of the female lead’s identity by her childhood friend and the intense love triangle between the female lead, her kind friend and his unloved, hard cousin, are the same
But they changed the details around, yes : the nang rai seems more… intelligent, manipulative, charming
The female lead’s kind male friend suffers from blindness instead of his legs being invalid and it seems to be the result of an attack against him and his dad
And I’m not sure if they’re gonna keep the forced engagement between female lead and his cousin

and there’s one thing that’s a bit weird : the trailers, pictures and the MV give the impression that the kind male cousin (Nawa/Peem here) is the male lead here, unlike the original, but I’ve read on kapook that she still end up with the harsh cousin (Techit / Anon here) and Nawa/Peem is gonna accept it (I’d prefer that to see him die like in the original)