[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
They have such crisp clear quality photos of JT in here. They look so good in that photo. The chemistry is definitely here. Can't wait to see the spicy plot unravel between these two.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
They have such crisp clear quality photos of JT in here. They look so good in that photo. The chemistry is definitely here. Can't wait to see the spicy plot unravel between these two.
The chemistry here will be different then NDFD.. no more cutesy chemistry as KT and MM. KT and MM has been reborn into the modern day era now :facepalm: slapandkisswilling|babysw:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

That picture must be for their baby shower. The balloon says month on there. Lol... here I am making my own story. Haha
I think it’s their baby shower scene too. They look so inlove in that scene :love:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
The chemistry here will be different then NDFD.. no more cutesy chemistry as KT and MM. KT and MM has been reborn into the modern day era now :facepalm: slapandkisswilling|babysw:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

I think it’s their baby shower scene too. They look so inlove in that scene :love:
Haha! Why did they have to reborn to such different personalities?! I’m ready to see them take on these roles.

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
Taew has a youthful look though so she'll look young and baby next to anyone

Idk-- jj lost his glow long time ago, but it looks like they dress him in suits a lot in here so maybe he'll look charming again

I quite look forward to this cuz At least Taew'a doing a modern Lakorn and not another ancient Lakorn haha
I’m sorry? It’s from a long time ago but I just came through it and I want to say something. What do you mean by James lost his glow? Just dressing him in suit so he’ll look charming? Isn’t he charming already? If you are not a fan please don’t say anything affected to the fans. And you say lost the glow, when did he lose it? Can you send me a picture? Sorry if I’m a bit too much because I’m sensitive

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I’m sorry? It’s from a long time ago but I just came through it and I want to say something. What do you mean by James lost his glow? Just dressing him in suit so he’ll look charming? Isn’t he charming already? If you are not a fan please don’t say anything affected to the fans. And you say lost the glow, when did he lose it? Can you send me a picture? Sorry if I’m a bit too much because I’m sensitive
It's ok, it's only an opinion. even if she send you pictures, you most likely won't see what she see or not see. Opinions are not facts, your opinions are not her facts and hers are not yours :) @xodxo as with everyone are allowed to have an opinions of their own and should be able to voice it freely even if it is different than ours. We have to accept that not everyone will love who we love. Other people's opinions don't matter as much as our own, that's how we keep our hearts and our minds sane. If theres an opinion that isn't agreeable and you want to voice the opposite, you can :). Cheers cheers try not to be too sensitive, it's not good for the minds and heart, :):)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I was worried that Taew and JJ wouldn't work but I think the height difference really played a role. So happy they're having a modern.
Do you see this Pope/Bella?! Do you see this, this is what you call a worthy reunion! :mad:
Justice needs to be served everywhere lol. A modern would have been a great plot for Popella.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol periods are ok if the praek doesn't get strike by a lightening. :facepalm::pancarta:
Haha that literally was how I felt when reading the summary. That storyline sounds like a mess. I was like “lightning?!”
Do we know when this will air yet?.
Probably more towards August- September or even October. However, like I mentioned earlier if the hype for JT is going good bc of NDFD I feel like they will try to air this one sooner to continue the hype. Its all business work.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha that literally was how I felt when reading the summary. That storyline sounds like a mess. I was like “lightning?!”

Probably more towards August- September or even October. However, like I mentioned earlier if the hype for JT is going good bc of NDFD I feel like they will try to air this one sooner to continue the hype. Its all business work.
Let’s hope they air around August - September because I actually have planned to visit Bangkok around that time, I might just get lucky and bump into JT if they are doing promos for their lakorn during those months :worship2:(wishful thinking :worship2:)