[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

So which JJ and Taew lakorn do you want to watch first? I want the period lakorn first! I love Taew in those old fashion outfits. Suits her very much! @kalla

kalla

Mr. Feminine and Miss Masculine
So which JJ and Taew lakorn do you want to watch first? I want the period lakorn first! I love Taew in those old fashion outfits. Suits her very much! @kalla
honestly, I want to watch game sanehha in asap, but since it will be more emotionally than the period one, and my heart does not ready yet to watch it, the period one would be a better option. as I love to see Taew in her emotional face more often, playful character of Taew first may be the best opening scene for me. Bigsis @PrincessKarina. moreover, I love history and culture, so the period one should be air first, and mostly I am getting used to seeing Taew in traditional outfits since nakee and raknakara lakorn.

Last edited:

kalla

@PrincessKarina, do JJ in a relationship now? I don't know much about Thai actors and actress lifestyle (I mean are they go public or open about their relationship). I just learned Mark&kim, nadech&yaya, have their relationship went public for many years.

P

PrincessKarina

Thai actors and actresses in the beginning they claim being siblings only. Eventually (usually) many years pass they will say they are dating. A lot of tunes these celebs may be shy and not ready to announce to the world. James’ profile states he is single but I thought I heard he is in a relationship with someone whose not in the industry? I might be wrong! But I think it’s the period lakorn that will air first! Yay! @kalla

kalla

Thai actors and actresses in the beginning they claim being siblings only. Eventually (usually) many years pass they will say they are dating. A lot of tunes these celebs may be shy and not ready to announce to the world. James’ profile states he is single but I thought I heard he is in a relationship with someone whose not in the industry? I might be wrong! But I think it’s the period lakorn that will air first! Yay! @kalla
Wow...there is "siblings term" exist in here, this is really something. I usually hear about being good chemistry between actor and actress, or excellent acting for each character in a drama. for JJ dating a girl who is not a celebrity, I think it is possible (seeing his personality), and what I always think that he might date a veteran actress (a senior one). I don't know it just my thought or imagination. sorry if I offend JJ's lovers out there. but for sure JJ and Great looks perfect, hehehehe
For the period one to come first, I myself as a healthy young girl cannot resist to watch it, seeing JJ in traditional outfits and actions scenes will be my pleasure. @PrincessKarina

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @Kay123. seems everyone here is my big senior and I feel really small as the newbie (hope I knew this world/ lakorn for a long time before). about Taew , Basically, I love her character on and off screens, for most, I always enjoy her dramas and ship her all her P'ek, for JJ I watched Padiwarada, and his off-screen interaction with Bella was cute, but I never shipped them. and now, read all everyone posts and I have watched the 1 minute clip of game sanaeha,
Taew seem to have a great personality off screen aswell, she definitely has a very friendly down to earth vibe about her. Something about her differs from all the other actress. I seriously have never been drawn this much to an actress before, I did have my favourites actresses that I adored back in the days, but was never obsessed :risas3: this girl trapped me after Nakee :risas3: now I am in prisoned by my love and admiration for her :facepalm:

Thanks @Kay123.
I really hope Taew and JJ would be together for real. but Taew is already with someone right. I want to cheer and give my blessing for her as long as she is happy. while I am in my inner evil heart hoping in the future Taew and her boyfriend will end their relationship and marry JJ when the time is right (5 or 4 years later).
4-5 years later I am sure Taew and her Bf Ton would be married by then :facepalm: these 2 have officially been together since they were teenagers. I think this year is their 12th years together. I think they are a done deal. Both side of families seem to get along very well. On a side note Ton sister is one of a Taew closest friends, that is sorta of how they got together :facepalm: I think he saw her and instantly liked her, which I don’t blame him haha cuz Taew has always been gorgeous.

I actually like Taew and Ton together, he is very charming in his own ways. I have seen clips of them together, even after all these years of dating they still seem to be very much inlove.

But hey even if our favourite actors/actresses are taken in real life, we can still shipped them onscreen :aaaaa: because I am definitely shipping JT :thumbup:

Last edited:

kalla

Taew seem to have a great personality off screen aswell, she definitely has a very friendly down to earth vibe about her. Something about her differs from all the other actress. I seriously have never been drawn this much to an actress before, I did have my favourites actresses that I adored back in the days, but was never obsessed :risas3: this girl trapped me after Nakee :risas3: now I am in prisoned by my love and admiration for her :facepalm:
you are right @Kay123, about Taew, she is humble and friendly one. I don't know about other actresses but for Taew the first thing that caught my eyes was her passion and love for all her works (lakorn characters), I don't know her personality first but her acting is something that makes me believe she is in that world of her character, exist and I feel a real one when she did the emotional one.
for an actress, honestly, I always end up falling for the N'ek first than P'ek, and always watching drama because of the N'ek (if I like her). here in lakorn Taew is my ultimate N'ek, BIAS. you are not alone in Taew's Prison, I will be there with you and spend our life smiling, crying and laughing because of her.

4-5 years later I am sure Taew and her Bf Ton would be married by then :facepalm: these 2 have officially been together since they were teenagers. I think this year is their 12th years together. I think they are a done deal. Both side of families seem to get along very well. On a side note Ton sister is one of a Taew closest friends, that is sorta of how they got together :facepalm: I think her saw her and instantly liked her, which I don’t blame him haha cuz Taew has always been gorgeous.
Wah.... if it is the case, I should give up now. I mean the thing is not just they have been together for more than a decade but the sister of Ton is Taew close friend, this is something, coz for someone like Taew, she absolutely loyal and appreciate her friends more than others. I also think that Ton is a nice one, he seems to be mature and patient as a person (masculine timed one) and I think I know why Taew like him. for Taew it will hard to not fall for her. I mean I am as a girl personally adore her.

I actually like Taew and Ton together, he is very charming in his own ways. I have seen clips of them together, even after all these years of dating they still seem to be very much inlove.
But hey even if our favourite actors/actresses are taken in real life, we can still shipped them onscreen :aaaaa: because I am definitely shipping JT :thumbup:
in this case, I WILL ALWAYS WITH YOU, let's sail and sink together in JT-ship.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@kalla I am exactly the same, I fall for the n’ek first. But I am super glad Taew is paired up with JJ back to back for her lakorn, 2 talented eye candy people on one screen with a great storyline

I choose my lakorn based on my n’ek, p’ek could be whoever and I will put up with them just for the sake of my love for my ne’k :facepalm: ( well most of them anyway) or I just ignore them like I did with Smart and Bomb :risas3: I don’t care much if the actress isn’t all the great looking, as long as she is a phenomenal actress and could convince me that she is that character and I can connect with her then I am sold. It just so happened Taew has the looks to back her talent up as well, so that is a bonus :aaaaa:I always said that when Taew gets into her characters it’s like she is no longer herself and is being possessed by the role she is given :risas3:

Ton and Taew are good together, they are so goofy and playful when together. If I am not wrong they have already done the whole long distance relationship too at one stage during the time Ton had to go finish of his studies overseas and that didn’t change anything between them and years later they are still together and very much inlove. Good on them :thumbup:

Anyway I don’t want to go too much off topic here in the lakorn thread haha incase we get into trouble lol.. we do have a thread for Taew if you would like to post or share anything regarding her you are most welcome. I don’t think a lot of Taew fans are all that active here at Sarn so we have a little small Taew army over in thread:risas3: but it’s ok we can keep it alive if we don’t get to lazy :risas3:
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/taew-natapohn-discussions.65727/page-43#post-1262785

Last edited:

kalla

@kalla

I choose my lakorn based on my n’ek, p’ek could be whoever and I will put up with them just for the sake of my love for my ne’k :facepalm: ( well most of them anyway) or I just ignore them like I did with Smart and Bomb :risas3:
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta: Yeah, everything ok as long as the N'ek is our loved one.

and OUR JJ&TAEW in two lakorns for this year is like a miracle for me, I was expecting one lakorn per year was a blessing enough.

@kallaAnyway I don’t want to go too much off topic here in the lakorn thread haha incase we get into trouble lol.. we do have a thread for Taew if you would like to post or share anything regarding her you are most welcome. I don’t think a lot of Taew fans are all that active here at Sarn so we have a little small Taew army over in thread:risas3: but it’s ok we can keep it alive if we don’t get to lazy :risas3:
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/taew-natapohn-discussions.65727/page-43#post-1262785
@Kay123 Thanks for reminding this ( I almost go overboard and forget that this is not a personal fan page for an actor). for welcoming and invite me to Taew main page, I absolutely love you, see you there.

For everyone in this thread, I am sorry if I offend you:worship2:. this not my intention, I will always love and wait for both JJ and Taew lakorn. :cheer::angel10:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
James has an event for Baoji (brand of rubbershoes) out of town in a mall. He'll be back in Bangkok tonight.
Well thank you for the infor. Your son is looking very handsome :love:
Cr. To rightful owners
DF01A8B0-5227-4CF1-9E2A-1A3994C2EBD1.jpeg

That face :icon12: his face is so baby like:angel10: I just want to take good care of him :aaaaa:
31290B40-FF49-4286-ACA1-F8B6ED0DBFC9.jpeg

@kalla if you want to know anything relating to JJ .. @040156 is the lady to go to :worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha, don't you mean sleepy,@Kay123

Hello @kalla there is also a James Jirayu Thread at the celebrities section, but it's not updated. Not a lot of JJ fans in AFN, unfortunately *sweatdrop*. Hope it would change after NDFD and Game Sanaeha.
Sleepy? Why sleepy? He don’t look sleepy :facepalm:

@040156 there isn’t a lot of Taew’s fan in AFN either :facepalm: well at least not active fans anyway and I think it’s the same with JJ. JJ and Taew fans are probably around lurking but just not active :pancarta: but that’s ok there is a few of us keeping it active :thumbup: all good :icon12:

kalla

@Kay123

Hello @kalla there is also a James Jirayu Thread at the celebrities section, but it's not updated. Not a lot of JJ fans in AFN, unfortunately *sweatdrop*. Hope it would change after NDFD and Game Sanaeha.
hello, Big senior @040156
Oh no:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:..... I was happy to find Taew personal page (starting to read all the posts to spend my time while waiting for the lakorn to be air), and looking for JJ's page, why this is happening when I am falling in love with JJ. hope to join all JJ' fan page discussion when the lakorn is airing. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Waiting for more updates but it doesn't look like it. I feel like I've been waiting for this drama for a decade now. Lol oh well I'll be watching their other drama first.