[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

I am a noona fan of Yadech na.... I am older then both but sometimes I think Nadech acts older then me. haha. He is so mature.

I think they are so good at acting that we forget they are just 18 and 20 BUT I think it's ok to be a bit more sensual/sexy with their roles because I think 18/20 are good age to be you know *s. active!* I don't want boring p'nangs. I love slap/kiss.

NOY - you have to write exciting and very sexy FF for us naka. You are indeed what the doctor ordered for this Yadech fever. I feel like GRGR sometimes leaves me hanging with the scenes.... I need a FF to go all the way..... hehehe. ok ,maybe I need more sleep? mind is back where it was yesterday....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhh you gals are too fast for me! Maybe I'm too slow Muahahahaha! But indeed I will try my best on the FF :D don't worry Yaya & Nadech will go all the way in my FF... IN DETAILS! *blushes*

Just a quick question: would you ladies like it nice & slow or hard & rough? LMAO!!! (it's for my FF :D)

As for MV, I might be tempted to make another now. You gals sure know how to convince a girl! :D

Hahaha... It's ok na ja! I bet you had a good dream of nadech after making that mv...lol.

You know, as much as I drool over Nadech's hotness, I have never dreamed of him that way. I think I am already reserving him for Yaya na and also because he is "nong" I don't think my actual mind will allow that. Right now, he is just pure eye candy.

He better not have a GF other then Yaya! Then I might just have to go "there" because I'll be so MAD! LOL

shengvang

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqP-DkrJH1k&feature=related
I miss hearing this song every time they showed the cuteness between Yadech :cry1: :tearybye:
Wow.. She is so good. I love how she made it her own! Thank you so much for sharing it na ja! And like you, I also miss there cuteness, and I still have taley see dum on repeat! I don't think I would ever be tired of this song. Each time I listen to this song, I always have the biggest smile on my face and it also keep my day full of happiness and joy!

Ahhh you gals are too fast for me! Maybe I'm too slow Muahahahaha! But indeed I will try my best on the FF :D don't worry Yaya & Nadech will go all the way in my FF... IN DETAILS! *blushes*

Just a quick question: would you ladies like it rough or soft? LMAO!!! (it's for my FF :D)

As for MV, I might be tempted to make another now. You gals sure know how to convince a girl! :D

Can we have BOTH?

ROUGH when he is jealous and SOFT when he is seducing? *blushing w/you!*

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Just a quick question: would you ladies like it nice & slow or hard & rough? LMAO!!! (it's for my FF :D)

As for MV, I might be tempted to make another now. You
gals sure know how to convince a girl! :D
Hahahaha Noy, thanks for asking, but can't you make it both! Hehehe... Oh mannnn for sure I will be drooling. I think I need a bowl! LOL...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
You know, as much as I drool over Nadech's hotness, I have never dreamed of him that way. I think I am already reserving him for Yaya na and also because he is "nong" I don't think my actual mind will allow that. Right now, he is just pure eye candy.

He better not have a GF other then Yaya! Then I might
just have to go "there" because I'll be so MAD! LOL
Yes, nadech is reserve for yaya and yaya only!

Yes, nadech is reserve for yaya and yaya only!

I'll turn cougar if he dates someone else, return to thailand and hunt him down! - but it's ok. just a few years. and age is just a number right? hahahaha.
Oh, dear Yaya - please date Nadech. I don't want to turn cougar. Srsly, how can she resist him??????? Maybe she doesn't!!!! hehehe

ok.....really leaving now.

hehehe...thanks..it's my guilty pleasure...mixing work with pleasure! :coverlaf: i had more female students than male students. as expected, they were more motivated describing nadech than yaya. only 5 seconds into the, mv, the first word that came out "handsome"! my boys were a bit annoyed(i think it's more of being jealous... :coverlaf: ). i had this 1 particular class, when asked to describe yaya, the boys call her "angel"! :flowers: they say she's innocent, but sexy...hehehe..most definitely beautiful...

they were all very focused watching breeze's video. at one time, i accidentally stand in front of the screen, gently of my kids say, "teacher,excuse me. u r blocking my view. can u move please??". i was left speechless.... :mellow: ....hehehe...

i must say, after this lesson incorporating GRGR/YADECH, i am more motivated to come up with interesting lessons that can help my kid with english.
Cikna, what do you teach and where? That's awesome that you can manage to incorporate lakorns into your curriculum!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Omg, I'll be devastated if Nadech dated someone other than Yaya. I'd probably cry & go into depression! *tears*
I don't think I can even watch Nadech with another actress other than Yaya!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, please create more mv na ja! Always love to everyone's creativities!!

Omg, I'll be devastated if Nadech dated someone other than Yaya. I'd probably cry & go into depression! *tears*
I don't think I can even watch Nadech with another actress other than Yaya!!

I am possessive like that too. I only want to see him with Yaya. If he has the best, why change it around right? BUT I am worried about the general public and that it will get too repetitive and boring. I want to see them pair up for a long time so I will settle and watch the ones they are in - no matter who they are paired with. I am sure Yadech will turn on the charms and I'll be so tortured. I can't even stand to think of it but I know it's coming na.......

hehehe...thanks..it's my guilty pleasure...mixing work with pleasure! :coverlaf: i had more female students than male students. as expected, they were more motivated describing nadech than yaya. only 5 seconds into the, mv, the first word that came out "handsome"! my boys were a bit annoyed(i think it's more of being jealous... :coverlaf: ). i had this 1 particular class, when asked to describe yaya, the boys call her "angel"! :flowers: they say she's innocent, but sexy...hehehe..most definitely beautiful...

they were all very focused watching breeze's video. at one time, i accidentally stand in front of the screen, gently of my kids say, "teacher,excuse me. u r blocking my view. can u move please??". i was left speechless.... :mellow: ....hehehe...

i must say, after this lesson incorporating GRGR/YADECH, i am more motivated to come up with interesting lessons that can help my kid with english.

I want a cool teacher like you! : )
you know, Breeze sent me the files she made for you (she knows I LOVE her MVs and I was so happy). Glad the kids like them. What grade do you teach? i remember learning English from watching the movies and songs too..... what a great idea this was! Anyone turned into Yadech fan?

opps, top the page. Here is my contribution gif. heehee. I love him in glasses.

cr: as tagged and dailynadech.tumblr