[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to leave but I have to start on dinner! Love spazzing with you! Will need to drink a lot of water because I've been drooling so much and need to cool down too! I will be back later!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hahaha. we've been here too much.
Let me cool it down.....

have mercy. he is just a nice guy. should we be having all these "indecent" thoughts?
:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: Can't help it. Can he get any better than this? I can't handle it anymore. He's just wonderful all around, inside and out.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
since we are talking about HIS body, this pic almost killed me when I first saw it..... I needed to walk away from my lap top and breath. lol
Mmm mmm mmm! He looks so YUMMY! Even if Yaya is young, at her age she must have a sex drive/curiosity which is only normal because she's human. How can she restrain herself so good and not jump on him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So I finally caught up with my girlfriend's husband who is a big chubby guy that likes to watch Thai dramas, even though he can't understand a word of Thai. He asked if I've seen GRGR and I'm like are you kidding? I got so excited and I basically summarized him the whole drama in 10 minutes. He texted me last night telling me about the separation scene. He cried like a baby. I believe him cuz when we watched Roy Mai and that scene where Jao Nang Noi wanted to kill herself, he broke down LMAO! Oh and during Jai Rao, he cried so much he called in sick the next day ahahahaha! Today he used a vacation day to stay home and watch GRGR. He's so in love with Nadech too now.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ omg... He is so funny! I can not believe that a guy would actually cried while watching a Thai lakorn. LOL.. But hey. Everyone has feelings, and he sure is one of the hundred guys that would actually cry! And, wow he called sick because he was crying while watching jai rao. LOL... He is so cute!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: Can't help it. Can he get any better than this? I can't handle it anymore. He's just wonderful all around, inside and out.
Girl I couldn't help myself to. Lmao... The minute kiki post that photo of nadech, I laugh so hard that my tears started coming out, and my stomach hurted so much!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Mmm mmm mmm! He looks so YUMMY! Even if Yaya is young, at her age she must have a sex drive/curiosity which is only normal because she's human. How can she restrain herself so good and not jump on him.
Yup, it is a normal thing! But I have to say, I am more like yaya to! I can restrain myself from it!

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
So I finally caught up with my girlfriend's husband who is a big chubby guy that likes to watch Thai dramas, even though he can't understand a word of Thai. He asked if I've seen GRGR and I'm like are you kidding? I got so excited and I basically summarized him the whole drama in 10 minutes. He texted me last night telling me about the separation scene. He cried like a baby. I believe him cuz when we watched Roy Mai and that scene where Jao Nang Noi wanted to kill herself, he broke down LMAO! Oh and during Jai Rao, he cried so much he called in sick the next day ahahahaha! Today he used a vacation day to stay home and watch GRGR. He's so in love with Nadech too now.
OMG! I didn't know guys likes to watch lakorn. All the men in my house think lakorn is a waste of time. They prefer chinese series. They always make fun of me when I watch lakorn. Sometimes I try to watch it in secrecy, especially the sweet scenes. :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sounds like he is a very sensitive person. Yeah, guys don't really watch lakorn and cried! He is a really rare kind of guy!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is such a cute picture of Nadech! Wondering if that is his pet dog! Does anyone know?

credit @zandyzai posted on Barry.Ya FB

somp9

sarNie Adult
The photoshoot of him and Janie, is it new?
I hope to see Yaya post a photoshoot with shirtless Nadech like Aump and Janie.

He looks so delicious, I think I'm gonna eat him instead of the cake. Lol...
I second that!

For now, we settle for a hot scene like this where he blatantly walk out of n'ek's house early in the morning LOOKING LIKE THIS.

HIS TIGHTS!!! GRRRRR. they look so strong.
This has got to be one of the most deliciously tantalizing stillshots from a lakorn!

Not "even if Yaya is young", it should be "especially since Yaya's young" 555