[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Wow..you are one wild woman!!! Your outlet must be writing FF!! Yes, make it really sexy! :pervie: Kiki has successfully inspired you get you in the mood for love!! Really want to read your FF!
Oooh yeahhh.. what makes him even sexier is the suit he wears.. makes me wanna rip it off & :r-scene-pop-corn:

hahaha I was hoping for a scene in GRGR where he strips in front her & she turns around quickly getting all shy. hehe i love those scene!

hahaha. that would have been great but you know the producers were worried about the age of the p'nangs. Give them about 5 years and maybe we will see that kind scene.

For now, we settle for a hot scene like this where he blatantly walk out of n'ek's house early in the morning LOOKING LIKE THIS.

HIS TIGHTS!!! GRRRRR. they look so strong.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, we're a bunch of perverts preying on innocent Nadech!! I do find him really sexy in the suits and the slick hair!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. that would have been great but you know the producers were worried about the age of the p'nangs. Give them about 5 years and maybe we will see that kind scene.

For now, we settle for a hot scene like this where he blatantly walk out of n'ek's house early in the morning LOOKING LIKE THIS.

hahaha & by then i'll be an old hag :cry1: I'll still root for it!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
hahaha I was hoping for a scene in GRGR where he strips in front her & she turns around quickly getting all shy. hehe i love those scene!
Oh he did. During the part when he took her back tobkoh min! The water fall scene! And look at her face, she just bust the u turn as soon as Charles took off that shirt!

Hey, you should write a 3 shot for your FF! It would be so damn HOTTT!!!

I have to go out for dinner na..... sorry to leave but will be back later........ I am going to have to cool down now and put on a straight face for dinner. My mind is already mess up.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh he did. During the part when he took her back tobkoh min! The water fall scene! And look at her face, she just bust the u turn as soon as Charles took off that shirt!

Hey, you should write a 3 shot for your FF! It would be so damn HOTTT!!!
call me slow but what's a 3 shot? LOL

I have to go out for dinner na..... sorry to leave but will be back later........ I am going to have to cool down now and put on a straight face for dinner. My mind is already mess up.
LOL okay Kiki! Come back, we'll wait for you! Don't think too much about Nadech! :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks! I love these scenes too! He is totally the hunter while Fah is the hunted! Love my p'ek sexy, intense, passionate and agressive. Charles is all those and it made him so unforgettable. He was faithful to her all those years they were apart! I love loyal p'ek!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Cool!!! See you later missy! And make sure to keep your face stright or else you would be grubbing on those food thinking it's nadech! LOL...

Have a nice dinner na ja!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LMAO! You girls are so funny!

Why I enjoyed the innocent love scenes so much was not because they're innocent. I was using my imagination. Nadech really makes a girl wonder.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL Enjoy your dinner na and have a good evening! Just remember the picture of Nadech with the monk. That will help you cool down! LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks! I love these scenes too! He is totally the hunter while Fah is the hunted! Love my p'ek sexy, intense, passionate and agressive. Charles is all those and it made him so unforgettable. He was faithful to her all those years they were apart! I love loyal p'ek!
Me too! Nadech reminds me Ken in Sawan Bieng :wub:

Why I enjoyed the innocent love scenes so much was not because they're innocent. I was using my imagination. Nadech really makes a girl wonder.
Ceda! I miss spamming with you!

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
Holy smoke! I've only been gone for 1 day and this thread is already threading and BAM!...more hot photos of Nadech for me to drool on. You girls are fast. Thanks y'all for liking my mv. I had so much fun editing. It was time consuming and a lot of work though. Speaking of the cake, I wouldn't mind seeing Yaya licking cake off of Nadech fingers. LOL :pervie: I guess that's the pervy side of me. :lolyup:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
call me slow but what's a 3 shot? LOL
Are you sure you want to know!!!

Ok, a 3 shot is, explaining every detail of that passionate night! You know, not the one where, he carry her to the bed, and BOOM, that's it! 3 shoots, you go into some deep deep details. Like "The Notebook"!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Are you sure you want to know!!!

Ok, a 3 shot is, explaining every detail of that passionate night! You know, not the one where, he carry her to the bed, and BOOM, that's it! 3 shoots, you go into some deep deep details. Like "The Notebook"!
Oh hahahahaha. Gotcha. That will definitely happen in Smooth Operator MUAHAHAHA

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Holy smoke! I've only been gone for 1 day and this thread is already threading and BAM!...more hot photos of Nadech for me to drool on. You girls are fast. Thanks y'all for liking my mv. I had so much fun editing. It was time consuming and a lot of work though. Speaking of the cake, I wouldn't mind seeing Yaya licking cake off of Nadech fingers. LOL :pervie: I guess that's the pervy side of me. :lolyup:
It's even better if Yaya lick the cake off his lips as part of a scene in a lakorn or in real life! :spicy:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

There you are ceda! I was wondering where you were! Please join in. It's getting flaming HOT in here! LOL...