[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
No, what I mean is 4+1 channel 3 super star will be having a concert in February and there will be girls guest star with all of the boys(nadech, mark,boy,Mario,and Ken p). And yaya will be nadech special guest! There will also be other guest stars too. But I'm just so happy that yaya will be one of them!

I'll definitely post it up once i'm done. It won't be a long one. just something short & simply for my FF.

Does anyone remember what episode was it when Charles gave Prae the necklace?

I think you are looking for this. Epi. 13.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rB8-qiuAbE&list=PL79FA24150FD8B2FB&index=87&feature=plpp_video

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ romancejunky. Thank you for that lovely mv. I LOVE IT! And I like how you do your mv's. Good Job na ja! Keep them coming, cause we Charles Angels would love to watch it na ja!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kiki...you make great MV's. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us untalented people.

That is the greatest news ever in 2012 that Yaya will be Nadech's special guest LOL! I hope they sign Taley See Dum.

@romancejunky - love your mv. love dja, fai and jeed. lol. I guess we are just re-watching the same things ..... fai and jeed, saichon and nangfah, charles and fahlada. yadech addicts indeed.

I just edited my top post na. just saw this beautiful mag cover of mr. hotness! LOOK ABOVE!! hehehe *drools alert!*

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kiki. Girl you are so fast! I just saw it right now at fb. And you have already post it here. Thanks!

Oh, and look at that face of his. He make me just want to eat him! Lol...I swear nadech can make all kinds of facial that will melt our heart. I am deeply in love with him. :))))

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Kiki...you make great MV's. Thanks for sharing with the rest of us untalented people.

That is the greatest news ever in 2012 that Yaya will be Nadech's special guest LOL! I hope they sign Taley See Dum.
I seriously hope they both will sing Taley See Dum too! I think they will because it is 4+1 project so I'm sure all of them will be singing the ost for there lakorn. I hope! Lol...

^ haha.... I've become an EXCELLENT Nadech stalker na!

Have you guys seen the new lays ad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMMPg9Gyr0U&feature=youtu.be

(you should click on like button na. make lays thailand feels good about the ad!)

ceda. thank you. thank you! YOU have to try one too. You write so well, I think you'll be a great Mv maker naka. Do you know Breeze? you should msg her and she will tell you how to do it because she has windows. I am on mac so I am not going to be effective.

I love fan mvs because they show how much we love the talent/actors. It takes time to do them so we need motivation.... and Yadech offers a lot of motivation. they are great subjects to work on. lol

I am so happy about Yaya being Nadech's guest too. I hope they will sing Talay See Dum and that it will come out on DVD. Hopefully, someone will post some fan cam (or anything...) on YT so I don't have to wait so long.....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ kiki. I am one too! And yes I just saw it at fb ja. That lays ad is so cute! Mann yadech are having so much work together and I'm loving it.

And I'm sure that will have it on DVD and VCD, since it is a big project! I so cannot wait to get it. I just order bird thongchai concert DVD, and I so cannot wait until it gets here cause I love yaya in there. She is so na rak tee soot!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
HEY GUYS! miss this forum so much hahah lets get to 300! :D
ahh thats so great yaya is going to be nadech's guest! and about the video on woody... he covered it by changing the story
and then woody was like to the woman in the vid.. are they really dating..
she said.. everyone in the 'wongkarn' industry... knows that they're dating but since they're both 'hot' actors/tress at the moment
they have to keep the news hidden..

do you think its true?!?

cikna

sarNie Adult
Definitely you ppl are keeping the GRGR spirit alive!!! Kudos to u all! I finished carrying out lessons using breezelda' fan made mv and my students love it!!! they love it! they love it! they love it! :thumbsup: using yadech as set induction and post activity were a huge success!! i managed to capture a few videos when the lessons were taking place. but i was not able to record the parts where my students actively responded when i asked to use appropriate words or phrases to describe the characters (aka Charles & Fah)! i mean, it was funny, interesting and never would i thought my GRGR fever can be turned into something educational! for real!! :graduate:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely you ppl are keeping the GRGR spirit alive!!! Kudos to u all! I finished carrying out lessons using breezelda' fan made mv and my students love it!!! they love it! they love it! they love it! :thumbsup: using yadech as set induction and post activity were a huge success!! i managed to capture a few videos when the lessons were taking place. but i was not able to record the parts where my students actively responded when i asked to use appropriate words or phrases to describe the characters (aka Charles & Fah)! i mean, it was funny, interesting and never would i thought my GRGR fever can be turned into something educational! for real!! :graduate:
Wow, that's great! I'm so glad your classroom lessons using GRGR is a big success! You must be really creative to incorporate GRGR and made the class interesting and exciting for the students!! Kudos to you!! :clap2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn. You should its fun. And like I told noy, If my computer did not brake then I would be in that chat box 24/7. But like kiz once said, she was chatting so much that the chat box disqualified her for the day! When she said that I was like, WHAT I did not know that there is a certain limit in that chat box! But it was funny when she said that. Good thing Ceci clear that for us.
Thanks Kenann fan! I will try the chatbox. Yeah I see Kiz there all the time. She's a major contribute to the chatbox. Sometimes I see her and the other gals chatting until really late like 2am or 3am.

Good NEWS Charles Angels. YAYA WILL BE NADECH SPECIAL GUEST AT 4+1 CHANNEL 3 SUPER STAR CONCERT! SCREAMING HERE!!!! I'm so happy she will be there with them. And will be nadech's special guest. So excited!!! Thanks to kiz for the info.
Thank you and Kiz for this great news!! I'm so excited. GREEEEET! I can't wait to hear Nadech and Yadech perform "Talay See Dum". This will be so awesome!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
New mag cover! Greeeeetttttt! I can't do this at almost 1AM! How am I going to sleep now???

Title kills me too. (a morning after? haha makes me think of Saichon's morning after voice!)

DONT Magazine : JANUARY 2012
A Morning After. Starring Nadech Kugimiya

cr: barry.ya fb
You made my day!! Thank you na ja Kiki!! Yeah the title sounds naughty that makes your imagination go overdrive!! Look at his messy hair! :wink: