[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I agree, keepintouch does have the best quality! I'm so glad that she is uploading it on her YouTube. But I don't even need it cause I have my sets of DVD already! And the quality are very good too. Anyways I do to, love the scene nangfah spit out the medicine! It so cute. And just look at saichon priceless face! Lol... I love them so much in GRGR, ill never get tired of it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's funny when GRGR aired, I was obsessed with Taley See Dum and now that it's over, I can't stop listening to "Glap mam pben meun deum." Gosh how I miss GRGR!!!

I too looooove keepintouch's channel! Best Thai drama quality uploads.

ceda ja - Glap mam pben meun deum mai dai na ka. It really is a sad thought. I was just listening to the song too..... I really wish Nadech will sing that Ost. I just melt just thinking of his voice and that lyrics........

Don't worry, Valentine's coming up soon..... hahaha - wanna go to Seventeen's ukulele party with Nadech? WIsh I live in BKK na.

cr: Barry.ya FB

Kenann - where did you buy the DVD ka? I saw a few ads but not sure if they were the official one so didn't buy it. I never had the desire to buy a DVD na even DJA, I just watch on YT over and over again. BUT, I want to own a copy of GRGR so I want to buy one naka....but I want the official one. please let me know???

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I get all of my DVD sets of my favorite lakorn at a Lao store near me ja! They buy the original and make copys of it. A disc for a dollar. There is a site that my friends uncle buy his original sets of lakorn, but it is really expensive! Up to$40, and $50 dollar plus shipping and handling! Not sure what the site is. But the last time I went to LA Thai town and saw some original sets of lakorn, and was about to buy it, but I saw the price and just put down. It was $56 dollar! So if you want to buy the original, then I can ask my friend to ask her uncle for the site! But the site is all written in Thai though. And you have to have a universal DVD/VCD player, because the disc will not work if you don't have a universal DVD/VCD player. But I believe some Toshiba DVD will work, cause me and my friend both have Toshiba DVD players but the original disc works on mine and not hers. It pretty weird! But just let me know if you still want the site!

cikna

sarNie Adult
ok, i need some suggestions. i'm planning a lesson for my students with the subject being "LOVE". so, i have this great idea of using some fan made videos made out of GRGR. :) i want to use a video at the beginning of the lesson with english song as the background music and the scenes are lovely scenes of yadech from the lakorn. i love breeze's "listen to your heart" fanmade mv but there were some thai conversation within the scenes between charles and fah. it may not be suitable for my lesson. any suggestion, anyone??

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i might be thai.. but i deffos can't read thai >.< ..
can someone translate that for me please?? i might be in bkk at that time and i live near terminal.. ^^

cecilia

Staff member
ok, i need some suggestions. i'm planning a lesson for my students with the subject being "LOVE". so, i have this great idea of using some fan made videos made out of GRGR. :) i want to use a video at the beginning of the lesson with english song as the background music and the scenes are lovely scenes of yadech from the lakorn. i love breeze's "listen to your heart" fanmade mv but there were some thai conversation within the scenes between charles and fah. it may not be suitable for my lesson. any suggestion, anyone??
Have Breeze edit it out and include just the song .. i'm sure she will be more than happy to do it.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
You can get the official sets at Ethaicd too. I bought DJA from them and it was only $25 but yeah you have to make sure that your dvd player is compaitble with their dvds.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
I'm getting my DVD copy on Thursday. It's in transit and to waiting to be ship to my house. I'm so excited. I can't wait to watch it on big screen TV.:dance1:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm getting my DVD copy on Thursday. It's in transit and to waiting to be ship to my house. I'm so excited. I can't wait to watch it on big screen TV.:dance1:
That's great! I'm so jealous because I want to watch it on big screen TV too. I might get a copy from eThaicd (unofficial set) or wait until my brother goes to Thailand next year. We'll see...can't decide right now. Where did you order yours if you don't mind me asking?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes you are so right about watching it on big screen TV. I'm enjoying every second of GRGR on my big plat screen TV.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Have Breeze edit it out and include just the song .. i'm sure she will be more than happy to do it.
should i? i'm a bit embarassed to ask...hehehe...coz obviously it's for my own personal gain. but still, thanks for the suggestion ceci. i'll think about it...

should i? i'm a bit embarassed to ask...hehehe...coz obviously it's for my own personal gain. but still, thanks for the suggestion ceci. i'll think about it...

Breeze is a sweetheart. She will do it if she has time for you. You should msg her on her YT channel. I can ask her for you if you want but I think it'll be better coming from you. : )

I am really bored so I made another MV naka. THis one is for Nadech. hahaha. song is "Love you like a love song" by Selena Gomez.

I like the lyrics: "I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin' re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat"

Reminds me of us who keep watching GRGR na......

I hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmnbBzdpo4w&feature=channel_video_title

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
New Year wishes and greetings from Nadech! OMGosh, I soooo love our adorable nerdy Nadech!! :wub: :heart: :crush:

BTW, I also posted this on TNKK thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIAhtev2bFg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

:thumbsup: Nadech tum boon.

cr: NadechWorld FB

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
@Katelyn: I usually watch lakorn series with english subs by Wishboniko or Khmer dubbed. I ordered mine from a Khmer voiceover company from California. I prefer eng subs over dubbed anyday. It would be nice to get a copy of lakorns with eng subs. Too bad I can't find any online.

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
Nadech looks good nerdy and sophicated. He is the only guy that can pull off the slicked back Khun Charles hair do. He got the classic look that one can never get tired of. Still can't believe he's only 20. That boy is so handsome.:wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Katelyn: I usually watch lakorn series with english subs by Wishboniko or Khmer dubbed. I ordered mine from a Khmer voiceover company from California. I prefer eng subs over dubbed anyday. It would be nice to get a copy of lakorns with eng subs. Too bad I can't find any online.
Thanks! I'm just curious as to where everyone is getting a copy of GRGR. Watching this on the big screen would be sooo amazing!! We can drool over Khun Charles/Nadech and admire Fahlada's/Yaya's beauty! I know that boy is so handsome. He's still so young and has such a bright future ahead of him.