[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
@kenann fan
It has been very quiet here! Kid teung GRGR mak mak ja. I can't make myself watch any lakorn right now. Just feel empty and a little depressed. :cry1: I think I need to join SkinyWinky on GRGR rehab too.

Like Kenann fan and Chouakim, I think about the extended happy ending too. Fah would gain more memories of Saichon and Koh Min...
I can totally picture how caring and loving Charles/Saichon would be towards Fah while she is pregnant. Both playing with their adorable children (1 boy and 1 girl). They would have such a happy family life.

Ok...hope Nadech and Yaya will have an opportunity in the future to be parents in a lakorn.

Happy Holidays! I will definitely check out jjinxx's FF of Yadech!
Yeah me too after grgr I have nothing else to watch... I just rewatch dja n grgr + mv of yadech.... Lol n update on them...=) Can't wait until their new lakorn come out.. Miss them a lots......

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I finally finished Game Rai Game Ruk & let me say this is definitely one of my top favorite lakorns :wub: I absolutely love the chemistry between Yaya & Nadech. This lakorn reminds me of Sawan Biang, the Notebook (Ryan Goslin/Rachel McAdams) & The Vow (Channing Tatum/Rachel McAdams). I just love it! Even when Saichon was mean, he was still cute. I just adored the way Saichon would always protect her. get all worried when Nangfah disappeared or the way he cuddled with her when she was scared! :wub:

AND the way he got down on his knees & begged Nangfah for forgiveness :cry1: Gahhh!! It was so heartfelt & sweet! I though Ken was the only who can pull it off but Nadech did a superb job! I'm just speechless right now, so many sweet scenes! I'm depressed now that it's over! *tears*

Yeah me too after grgr I have nothing else to watch... I just rewatch dja n grgr + mv of yadech.... Lol n update on them...=) Can't wait until their new lakorn come out.. Miss them a lots......

I am doing the same na ka. I've been rewatching DJA and GRGR and MVs.

I love love the ending na.... can't stop watching it. I don't feel like it's Charles and Fah... Everytime I re-watch the scene, I feel that it's Nadech kissing Yaya. So sweet and gentle. If you watch his hands, he caress Yaya aLOT. Yaya is returning the feeling too with smiles and little snuggles. I can't just say it's all acting. : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq9hv9vybvY&feature=channel_video_title

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
:cry: :cry: Still mourning the end of GRGR and missing Charles and Nang Fah. . .

Was searching on youtube and found Nadech last lakorn with Mark and Mint. OMG, Mint is so NOT n'ek material!! I couldn't even watch the lakorn at all because of her.

Miss Yadech so, so much!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I feel like making Yadech work 24/7 for my own entertainment! LOL but I'm not cruel enough for that either. I miss them so much!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Can't seem to get into any Thai lakorn right now, so I'm watching the Korean drama Autumn in My Heart. So sad. And the male lead reminds me of Nadech, especially his eyes! :rolleyes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

I love love the ending na.... can't stop watching it. I don't feel like it's Charles and Fah... Everytime I re-watch the scene, I feel that it's Nadech kissing Yaya. So sweet and gentle. If you watch his hands, he caress Yaya aLOT. Yaya is returning the feeling too with smiles and little snuggles. I can't just say it's all acting. : )
That is exactly how I feel to Kiki. That whole kiss scene was all from NADECH! it was not saichon or Charles, but NADECH. lol...I've watch that scene hundreds of time and still feel the same as to when I first watch it. They are just to good at that scene! I seriously think it was not acting. Cause it felt so real.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@kenann fan
It has been very quiet here! Kid teung GRGR mak mak ja. I can't make myself watch any lakorn right now. Just feel empty and a little depressed. :cry1: I think I need to join SkinyWinky on GRGR rehab too.

Like Kenann fan and Chouakim, I think about the extended happy ending too. Fah would gain more memories of Saichon and Koh Min...
I can totally picture how caring and loving Charles/Saichon would be towards Fah while she is pregnant. Both playing with their adorable children (1 boy and 1 girl). They would have such a happy family life.

Ok...hope Nadech and Yaya will have an opportunity in the future to be parents in a lakorn.

Happy Holidays! I will definitely check out jjinxx's FF of Yadech!
Me too. I'm watching 3nnt, and RP and I have to say, it does not satisfied me at all. GRGR has stolen my heart always from watching other lakorn! I don't know about you Angels but I have to watch GRGR everyday. I still cannot get enough of there love on koh min and all of the intense scene from the city.

Yadech is just to cute! I can't get enough of them. And when I don't watch GRGR or DJA, I would go and read jjinxx FF( JHJ,SDLF) just to help cure my YADECH FEVER.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Can't seem to get into any Thai lakorn right now, so I'm watching the Korean drama Autumn in My Heart. So sad. Anend the male lead reminds me of Nadech, especially his eyes! :rolleyes:
Awwww I think I might watch Autumn in my heart again. It is one of my favorite k-drama. I remember crying so much from that drama! Its been years that I have not watch it! I think I should rewatch all of my k drama again. It be so many years now that I have not gone back to k drama! I'm just to into Thai now that other dramas just don't interest me. Thai lakorn will always be my favorite.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
:cry: :cry: Still mourning the end of GRGR and missing Charles and Nang Fah. . .

Was searching on youtube and found Nadech last lakorn with Mark and Mint. OMG, Mint is so NOT n'ek material!! I couldn't even watch the lakorn at all because of her.

Miss Yadech so, so much!
I'm sorry but the minute I saw that lakorn, and saw mark and nadech photos in NRLJ thread, I was like, I just know it that both nadech and mark are going to be my favorite newbies. I was so excited for it, but seeing that mint n was in there, o just never look back at that thread! My first impression of mint n was, she looked so old for both mark and nadech. I never liked her and never even bother to watch that lakorn, and after I heard that NRLJ was a fail, I was so happy that I did not watch it! And yes mint n is not n'ek material! I think she should just stick with rai. Its best for her.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn does leave a linger feeling. Only few dramas do that. Even now, I still need my dose of it by rewatching some of my favorite scenes of Yadech.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I wholeheartedly agree with you Kiki regarding the ending. Just love it so much!! It's so unforgettable. I've never seen a p'ek in a lakorn kiss n'ek like that before. :spicy: Charles/Saichon rained kissed Fah with such love and tenderness. *SIGHS* It does feel so real like Nadech is actually kissing Yaya.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks for sharing. She sang very beautifully!
I'm still hoping for another Yadech GRGR duet at the 4+1 Concert. ><

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks for sharing. She sang very beautifully!
I'm still hoping for another Yadech GRGR duet at the 4+1 Concert. ><
I hope that Yadech will perform together at that concert too especially 'Talay See Dum'. It's really a beautiful song! I hope our prayers will be answered. It would be such an amazing treat for all the fans. Also they should do a duet of 'Lucky'.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing that video with us. She sing very beautiful!

@jjinxx. Yes I am still hoping for yadech to do another duet together. And I hope yaya would be at 4+1 channel 3 superstar concert! Crossing finger.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
im so happy you guys are here!! i'm missing GRGR so much!! >.<
and missing spamming this forum with you guys..
where's the GRGR rehab? i think i am ready to join them now..
i'm trying to get better by watching 3NNT.. but i dunno the pairings aren't as good as our yadech!!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
I miss grgr so muxxxx! :( I couldn't go away fr this thread anywhere even it's been removed to the old larkorn thread.! And reading all of u angels comments just make me want Yadech even more.. I cannot wait till april, 4 months to me contains lots of hours, minutes and seconds!!! It's sooo longgg 
I am really hoping for a fanfic of extended ending of grgr to cure my fever  can anybody please make one?