[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

romancejunky

sarNie Egg
He said in BTS interview along the lines of he was watching his diet in the beginning because of the island scenes but later on he gained weight and we can see that he is bigger. He said it was hard to watch his diet because he loves to eat!

I think he looks good even if he is bigger because he looks "manly". BUT for photo shoots, I prefer him to be a bit thinner because his features are so sharp and interesting... it pops out when he is more chiseled.

I am sure he knows. He works soooooo much these days, let's not pick on him and call him FAT. Let him be healthy and enjoy his life. It's already difficult to be living in a "fish bowl" like this and people keep taking picture of his every MOVE. Yes, people eat. It's completely normal. He is still beautiful, fat or skinny. He is a beautiful person - inside and out. :heart:
OMG! He is no where near fat. It's all muscles. I don't want him to lose any weight. He is perfect the way he is.

^ @romancejunky I think he gained a little weight during the times of the flood and TNNKK filming. I agree, I don't think he is fat but I think Thai audience loves their p'ek to be perfect. lol. I love him just the way he is.
oh, good working on MVs. They are fun to make aren't they and Yadech is soooo beautiful to work on.

I love those two photos of saichon and nangfah so much! I miss them so much! Great way to start my day.

I love how he look into her eyes. So dreaming hot! I notice that yadech has lots of pictures with there eyes looking at each other! Kiki, you should make an mv of saichon/Charles, nangfah/fahlada, and yadech and put all photos and clips of them looking into each there eyes. Lol....that would be awesome!

Koh jai mak mak na ja for the photos!
I miss spazzing with you here na. It's soooo boring and I can't make myself to watch anything and I LOVE lakorns. I would have been all over Kim's lakorns (both of them - they looked interesting before) if I don't have this much Yadech fever....

as for the MV of Yadech, I thought about it na but still waiting for more materials and the right song. hehe You know, I'll do one when I have the right stuff. I am addicted to Yadech.

I found some amazing gifs so I'll share with you na ja. They are a part of Nadech's BD card on tumblr... but amazing individually.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them na.

ok, let's catch a breath. there is 3 more.....

cr: thethaism tumblr
If you want to see the BD card, go here: http://thethaism.tumblr.com/post/14315989140

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss spazzing with you here na. It's soooo boring and I can't make myself to watch anything and I LOVE lakorns. I would have been all over Kim's lakorns (both of them - they looked interesting before) if I don't have this much Yadech fever....

as for the MV of Yadech, I thought about it na but still waiting for more materials and the right song. hehe You know, I'll do one when I have the right stuff. I am addicted to Yadech.
I miss spazzing with everyone here too! Also, I'm not watching any new lakorn either. Like you I love watching lakorn. I guess I'm in a mourning period because it's not the same without GRGR! :teary:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I found some amazing gifs so I'll share with you na ja. They are a part of Nadech's BD card on tumblr... but amazing individually.

If you want to see the BD card, go here: http://thethaism.tumblr.com/post/14315989140

Thanks! Love them!!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

Thanks love it... It is so cute ....

shengvang

sarNie Adult

I do too! I miss spazzing with everyone. I'm watching both Kim's lakorn right now and I like it. It not bad but for some reason I just don't feel the same way as to watching GRGR. I miss nangfah and saichon mak mak.

And yes, I will patiently wait the mv na ja! Thanks. Excited! :))))

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Oh gosh I am out of breath!!!! Trying to catch my breath here.

Kob jai mak mak na ja! This is soooooo dam hotttt!

cecilia

Staff member
Hi YADECHERS,

Just want to let you know .. I'm collecting the money right now to order the shirts.

Please start sending your money to me as soon as possible. 

You can send cash (wrap it good) or Money Order

NO PERSONAL CHECK, please

You can get MONEY ORDER at WAL-MART for a low fee of $0.69 - $1.00

P.S.
Make sure to go back in the SHIRT TOPIC to edit or add your color shirts. 
(Any colors are fine - the company has variety of color t-shirts)

http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=814

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Cecilia! By the way this is iheartyadech from yadech.com. lol...ill be sending the money by tomorrow, so I hope everyone will do it asap because I so cannot wait to see the T-shirt. Its going to be my Christmas gift for my self! Hehehe..mood: EXCITED!!!

And hello there everyone. Its been very very quite in here! Where have Charles Angels gone too. Lol.
.JK JK...but I do miss everyone dearly and I miss spazzing here!

Also I'm so happy that YAYA won another award for hamburger(women icon). I'm so proud of her. I would post photos of the event, but I can't. Just using my phone. But again congratulations to YAYA!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ same here! I'm still so sad that grgr has ended. I am like in YouTube 24/7 just watching fan made mv and photos mv of saichon gub nangfah! I miss my handsome and sexy Charles so much to.

But I'm glad that there are so many FF of yadech to look forward to! Because right now that is the only thing that is keeping me busy. Other then that, I'm rewatching DJA and GRGR almost everyday! Yes, I'm pretty obsessed with yadech right now. The fever has not been cure, and I don't think its gonna ever be!

chouakim

TTFC♥
Lol, I guess we're all still trying to get passed GRGR. It's probably impossible. I'm missing them a lotttttt. =( I went to sleep at about 7am rewatching GRGR again. Thank goodness I'm on break now so I can do such a thing.
I'm trying to imagine Saichon and Nang Fah's life after the lakorn..*day dreams* I can only imagine how beautiful the love will continue to be. :wub:

I was telling my friend the other day about how I wanted myself a Charles..too bad Saichon is too perfect to be real. =/

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol...and I thought I was the only one that does that. I don't know why but I like to over think the ending. Like, what are they going to do that night? Or imagine saichon having his nangfah in his arm every morning. Waking up to see the sun rise. Having a baby together. Saichon taking good care of her when she is pregnant and ect. I don't want to say more. Lol...lets just say it's a happily ever after, with there kids running around koh min. Coming to thinking about it, it's actually very fun to imagine how there life is like after the ending scene!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
^ lol...and I thought I was the only one that does that. I don't know why but I like to over think the ending. Like, what are they going to do that night? Or imagine saichon having his nangfah in his arm every morning. Waking up to see the sun rise. Having a baby together. Saichon taking good care of her when she is pregnant and ect. I don't want to say more. Lol...lets just say it's a happily ever after, with there kids running around koh min. Coming to thinking about it, it's actually very fun to imagine how there life is like after the ending scene!
Can someone write FF about "that night"? Could be just a short chapter. I'd love to read it!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Can someone write FF about "that night"? Could be just a short chapter. I'd love to read it!
@skinywinky and XYZX.

If you want to read NY delusion, jjinxx just wrote some. It is posted at the fan fiction fever thread! If you have not read it, then I high recommend it to all you yadechers. And trust me, you heart is going to melt after reading it. I know I should did! But after reading it my yadech fever just jump to the top! Jjinxx is a really really good writer, so hop over there and get ready to have the worst yadech fever of your life! Lol...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@kenann fan
It has been very quiet here! Kid teung GRGR mak mak ja. I can't make myself watch any lakorn right now. Just feel empty and a little depressed. :cry1: I think I need to join SkinyWinky on GRGR rehab too.

Like Kenann fan and Chouakim, I think about the extended happy ending too. Fah would gain more memories of Saichon and Koh Min...
I can totally picture how caring and loving Charles/Saichon would be towards Fah while she is pregnant. Both playing with their adorable children (1 boy and 1 girl). They would have such a happy family life.

Ok...hope Nadech and Yaya will have an opportunity in the future to be parents in a lakorn.

Happy Holidays! I will definitely check out jjinxx's FF of Yadech!