[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL. I would love for some of the other daras to do a parody of GRGR just for fun. Like maybe for the 4+1 concert, have Nadech onstage with one of the other guys playing Nangfah, another one as Prae, another as P'Mor...

@kennann fan, thanks ja!

@lakornkiki, if it's too long you can cut it, no big deal! thanks for the mv in advance!

Yes, like Cupid Candy said, Yadech need to make a baby together onscreen for us at least once!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ lol.. that would be so awesome if they do, do that at 4+1 concert!

@cupidcandy. Oh gosh she is so funny! Lmao...
Thanks for the clip.

aymalee

sarNie Egg
I'm sad that this lakorn has end. These two are perfect together. I hope they don't change. I have to say that Nadech gets hotter as he age.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Friday is going to be so weird for me. I've been so used to opening up my laptop and heading straight to youtube to watch this. I miss YADECH so much.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I made a little MV for Nadech's 20th. I found a girl version of "Just the way you are".

Do you want to be included in? I have a small message but would be happy to add "Your fans from AsianFuse" or your names????

Let me know?

Also, I am using a lot of Nadech's smiling pics for this one. If you have one that you want to put in there, please post it here for me.

I am just going to post that vid up on NadechYaya and BarryYa FB pages on his birthday.

I need to finish the MV so I can do the deadline as tomorrow.......

That is such an awesome idea!! I can't wait to see your MV! Please add me as well. Great choice of the song because I was thinking about it for a Nadech MV the other day.

Thank you for making the MV to represent AF fans!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I am so not looking forward to Friday! It's so sad!!!!!

Saichon gub nangfah ja, chun kit tueng Khun song Khun mak mak! Chun Mai roo wa chun ja tum a rai wan Friday na!

Kit oc leaw! Chun ja doo GRGR ja! Lol...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Gubgib is pretending to be Yaya LMAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpREAG4kimo
Gubgib is so hilarious! I love her humor! HAHA!
Mint's expression is pretty funny too.

Gubgib looks so much like Numpeung. I sometimes get the two mixed up.

Friday is going to be so weird for me. I've been so used to opening up my laptop and heading straight to youtube to watch this. I miss YADECH so much.
SAME HERE!!! I don't know what to do either!!! I'll feel like something in my day isn't right. :teary:

I am so not looking forward to Friday! It's so sad!!!!!

Saichon gub nangfah ja, chun kit tueng Khun song Khun mak mak! Chun Mai roo wa chun ja tum a rai wan Friday na!

Kit oc leaw! Chun ja doo GRGR ja! Lol...

LOL. Kenann, how many times have you watch GRGR??? Kid tung mak chai mai?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw....so cute. This gave me wishful thinking. Yadech will make good looking babies, don't you think?

Jjinxx...that was awesome. Made my day. Sad thing is I have nothing to look forward to this weekend. I miss Saichon gup Nangfah sooooooooo much, it hurts. I watched the ending countless times. I watched it from different youtube uploaders, watched it with English subs, watched all my favorite scenes...it's bad for my health.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tell me about it! It's never gonna be the same. Currently in depression mode. Will be needing meds this weekend.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^LOL. I would love for some of the other daras to do a parody of GRGR just for fun. Like maybe for the 4+1 concert, have Nadech onstage with one of the other guys playing Nangfah, another one as Prae, another as P'Mor...
That is a great idea!!! I hope somebody does. That'll definitely take away some of the sadness. although I hardly see it happen for thai dramas...a lot in k-dramas. Since it's so popular, somebody really should...for the sake of the fans.

HBD MV for Nadech is done na ka. Can you view it and give me some feedback?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omal4qxSWoY
(Vid is under private right now. Only those with link can see it na ka)

A few things that need feedback:
1) I am not sure about the ending/last part. I love jjinxxy's words so much that I tried to add but it was too long in the front so I added on at the end. Does it look too weird? I can edit and re-upload so please let me know.
2) I edited the song and took out the very superficial parts (like singing about his hair, etc) so I hope the song flows well for the vid. I have 4 different parts. Same length with the song but I thought this would fit better.
3) If you have a pic that you really want in the vid, you can still post here. If I can fit it tomorrow, I will do it for you.
4) I don't have much DJA clips (most of mine are GRGR) so if you want me to put in 1-2 scenes from DJA, please post YT vid and the time of the pic on the vid so I can grab it and swap out 1-2 pic/clip from the HBD vid. I don't have much time tomorrow to go search for them na. It would save me lots of time.

That all for now. Just a small birthday present for Nadech. I thought the more HBD vids for him out there, the better for him. Hehe, I am helping out with the hype.

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/omal4qxSWoY
Try the link na ka. I haven't release yet. This is just for AF fans to view and provide feedback na.

I made the vid public na ka so you can view it on mobile. If you don't like it, I can always delete it.....either way, please let me know. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omal4qxSWoY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I made the vid public na ka so you can view it on mobile. If you don't like it, I can always delete it.....either way, please let me know. : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omal4qxSWoY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Kiki...I absolutely looooooooved it! I'm touched and it brought me happy tears.

Thank you so much for sharing!