[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

HOTNESS Alert! Nadech looks like a "boy" next to Boy. hahah

cr: NadechYaya.com FB

I know I really should post these in the thread for 10 most huggable but I just want to spazz on Nadech so I am posting here. hehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult

I know I really should post these in the thread for 10 most huggable but I just want to spazz on Nadech so I am posting here. hehe
Ooooo...Nadech is killing me with his HOT and SEXYNESS! and he does look like boy compared to boy. Love it!

Thanks for sharing both the photos!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol I love the chains made out of cotton! Hotness....! X]

Yadech Delusion
This is a narration of their fanfictional feelings, inspired by their latest RS episode. I adore watching the casts’ reactions to their scenes and Yadech were just…irresistible. Translation credit goes to Wishy.
11/08/11

“But when you acted the love scenes, were you shy?”

“Yes,” the two answered.

Hell yeah, Nadech winced mentally.
He went on to explain that he sympathized with Yaya having to do those scenes, until they had to point out his red ears. Damn, he knew he shouldn’t have let the stylist put his hair up for today’s shooting. The RS hosts were the most vicious teasers he’d faced, as endearing a bunch as they were. He had expected no mercy from them, and so, Nadech laughed along with the rest, Yaya’s hearty giggle ringing in his ear.

P’Num announced the scenes were going to be played. Yaya laughed shyly when the gecko face scene played.

Argh, she thought, remembering why she had succeeded in Nangfah’s silliness. “That’s it, his ear is really red!” she pointed. What she left out was the lingering sensation of feeling his ears warm up during that scene. She recalled catching his eyes while making fun of him as Nangfah and had nearly slipped out of character, before remembering to be playful again with so much conviction that no one could have argued she was a seven year old.

The way he looked at her when acting most oftentimes brought out the right emotions for their scenes…But once in a while, his eyes provoked a different type of emotion from her that she knew had not been scripted.

Their morning after the wedding played and Nadech’s mouth went dry. He willed himself to keep a straight but relaxed face.
Oh gosh, Yaya pressed her hands to her cheeks.

The boat scene. Nangfah ran into Saichon’s arms, and Nadech’s lips stretched uncontrollably into a smile.
Saichon smacked a peck on Nangfah’s cheeks, and Nadech’s smile nearly split his face. Would it be a crime if he kept the memories of those scenes in his heart forever? Nadech made a comment to P’Ling for the sake of turning away from the screen.

They were definitely going for the kill. The swing scene—the EFFING swing scene. Nadech could only credit it to a miracle that he had been able to keep going, even after they kissed straight on. Vividly, the scene ran through his mind: Yaya looking over her left shoulder and out of the blue, he impulsively leaned close when she turned to her right…Their lips met.
He couldn’t hold it in anymore. A silent giddy laugh escaped him as he bowed his head for a second, fingertips on his brow that always gave him away.

Beside him, Yaya once more couldn’t help giggling over their cheesy Eskimo kiss that P’Nadech had initiated. It was the only way her face wouldn’t turn scarlet from being so embarrassed to watch these scenes with Nadech right next to her. While filming the lakorn, they always checked themselves in the monitor after the scenes but this was an entirely different perspective to things.

They moved on to the topic of forehead promises and Nadech shifted in his seat. They both already knew the demonstration was coming. This was easier then peeling a banana when done in front of P’Aew, the crew, and the cameramen in comparison to these fan girls who watched so breathlessly that Nadech himself felt the anticipation of leaning in close to Yaya. Yaya too felt the pressure of trying to make this not a big deal while at the same time not being too obviously opposed to putting herself in a position where her heart could easily start skipping. She pulled away at what she deemed an appropriate length of time.

“…is it possible for this couple to be in love for real?”

Nadech didn’t know how many times he would be asked that question while he maintained the profession as actor, and worse, he didn’t know how long he could steadily use the same answer. Either the antifans were right and he needed a new n’ek, or he had to get his arse out of ET asap.

“Is it okay if they date for real?!”

“OKAY!!!” came the synchronized shout of the audience to Kalamare’s question of letting them date.

Yaya shrunk inside. If only it was as simple as getting the fans’ permission.

“The water drips on the rock every day, the rock can be eroded,” P’Num said.

Why did P’Num have to say something that actually made sense every now and then, Nadech growled mentally, so that the explanation he tried to string together came out haltingly, and then they pointed out his freaking red ears AGAIN.

When the hosts succeeded in drowning out Nadech, Yaya thought she’d try to save them both. “…we film together often so I feel that…” she jerked her thumb at Nadech, “he’s my brother. I dunno…” she caught his eye, “Right?” He was looking so unsure that she panicked and punched his shoulder and squeaked, “P’Nadech!” to the squeals from the fanclubs.

Kalamare’s standing comment that they would miss each other one day when they had no lakorn to film together twisted Yaya’s stomach. If truth be told, she had been avoiding that thought for days now, not wanting to dampen the light that Nadech’s presence brought into her every day life.

Meanwhile, Nadech took in Lings talk of feeling ‘IN’ to the acting and wanted to bury his face in his hands. He didn’t even want to count how many months it had been since P’Aew had advised them solemnly that to be able to act as if they loved each other, they would have to believe they really did—how many months it had been since that belief had harnessed itself permanently into the chambers of his heart. And all he could do was smile and continue the act with Yaya beside him.

Yadech Delusion
This is a narration of their fanfictional feelings, inspired by their latest RS episode. I adore watching the casts’ reactions to their scenes and Yadech were just…irresistible. Translation credit goes to Wishy.
11/08/11

“Yes,” the two answered.

He went on to explain that he sympathized with Yaya having to do those scenes, until they had to point out his red ears. Damn, he knew he shouldn’t have let the stylist put his hair up for today’s shooting. The RS hosts were the most vicious teasers he’d faced, as endearing a bunch as they were. He had expected no mercy from them, and so, Nadech laughed along with the rest, Yaya’s hearty giggle ringing in his ear.

P’Num announced the scenes were going to be played. Yaya laughed shyly when the gecko face scene played.

Argh, she thought, remembering why she had succeeded in Nangfah’s silliness. “That’s it, his ear is really red!” she pointed. What she left out was the lingering sensation of feeling his ears warm up during that scene. She recalled catching his eyes while making fun of him as Nangfah and had nearly slipped out of character, before remembering to be playful again with so much conviction that no one could have argued she was a seven year old.

The way he looked at her when acting most oftentimes brought out the right emotions for their scenes…But once in a while, his eyes provoked a different type of emotion from her that she knew had not been scripted.

Their morning after the wedding played and Nadech’s mouth went dry. He willed himself to keep a straight but relaxed face.

The boat scene. Nangfah ran into Saichon’s arms, and Nadech’s lips stretched uncontrollably into a smile.
Saichon smacked a peck on Nangfah’s cheeks, and Nadech’s smile nearly split his face. Would it be a crime if he kept the memories of those scenes in his heart forever? Nadech made a comment to P’Ling for the sake of turning away from the screen.

They were definitely going for the kill. The swing scene—the EFFING swing scene. Nadech could only credit it to a miracle that he had been able to keep going, even after they kissed straight on. Vividly, the scene ran through his mind: Yaya looking over her left shoulder and out of the blue, he impulsively leaned close when she turned to her right…Their lips met.
He couldn’t hold it in anymore. A silent giddy laugh escaped him as he bowed his head for a second, fingertips on his brow that always gave him away.

Beside him, Yaya once more couldn’t help giggling over their cheesy Eskimo kiss that P’Nadech had initiated. It was the only way her face wouldn’t turn scarlet from being so embarrassed to watch these scenes with Nadech right next to her. While filming the lakorn, they always checked themselves in the monitor after the scenes but this was an entirely different perspective to things.

They moved on to the topic of forehead promises and Nadech shifted in his seat. They both already knew the demonstration was coming. This was easier then peeling a banana when done in front of P’Aew, the crew, and the cameramen in comparison to these fan girls who watched so breathlessly that Nadech himself felt the anticipation of leaning in close to Yaya. Yaya too felt the pressure of trying to make this not a big deal while at the same time not being too obviously opposed to putting herself in a position where her heart could easily start skipping. She pulled away at what she deemed an appropriate length of time.

Nadech didn’t know how many times he would be asked that question while he maintained the profession as actor, and worse, he didn’t know how long he could steadily use the same answer. Either the antifans were right and he needed a new n’ek, or he had to get his arse out of ET asap.

“OKAY!!!” came the synchronized shout of the audience to Kalamare’s question of letting them date.

Why did P’Num have to say something that actually made sense every now and then, Nadech growled mentally, so that the explanation he tried to string together came out haltingly, and then they pointed out his freaking red ears AGAIN.

When the hosts succeeded in drowning out Nadech, Yaya thought she’d try to save them both. “…we film together often so I feel that…” she jerked her thumb at Nadech, “he’s my brother. I dunno…” she caught his eye, “Right?” He was looking so unsure that she panicked and punched his shoulder and squeaked, “P’Nadech!” to the squeals from the fanclubs.

Kalamare’s standing comment that they would miss each other one day when they had no lakorn to film together twisted Yaya’s stomach. If truth be told, she had been avoiding that thought for days now, not wanting to dampen the light that Nadech’s presence brought into her every day life.

Meanwhile, Nadech took in Lings talk of feeling ‘IN’ to the acting and wanted to bury his face in his hands. He didn’t even want to count how many months it had been since P’Aew had advised them solemnly that to be able to act as if they loved each other, they would have to believe they really did—how many months it had been since that belief had harnessed itself permanently into the chambers of his heart. And all he could do was smile and continue the act with Yaya beside him.

OMG. THANK YOU! Did I tell you that I SUPER <3333 YOU???? hehehe
I am so happy now. something to keep my mind busy today. I'll be thinking of this version in my head. MUUUUAAAAAAH!

I was driving this morning and funny thoughts came to my head. There are a few good things with the ending of GRGR. Here is my list:

- I am a much SAFER driver on the road. No longer a danger to herself and others by trying to look at my iphone for GRGR updates.
- I get my weekends back. I do love to go out but didn't while GRGR was on. Couldn't do it. I'd be looking for a guy like Nadech and would get in so much trouble with BF.
- Much nicer GF to have around this week.
- More productive with my own time.
-I don't care what media says.... after GRGR, I truly believe that Yadech LOVE each other! Very much so indeed!

Ok, if I am good, you think Santa will bring me good news that Yadech will be in another lakorn after TNNKK? I don't care if it's going to be in 2013 or if it's not going to be their next projects.... I just want to know that TNNKK is not the last lakorn together and it will be a while for us to see them together. It will just kill me~~~

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Can someone tell me what it's saying? I can't read Thai.
People are making birthday banners for Nadech everywhere! LOL! He's just now turning 20!?! AHHH! He's SO YOUNG!

The picture with him holding the noodles---his shirt.........???

I made a little MV for Nadech's 20th. I found a girl version of "Just the way you are".

Do you want to be included in? I have a small message but would be happy to add "Your fans from AsianFuse" or your names????

Let me know?

Also, I am using a lot of Nadech's smiling pics for this one. If you have one that you want to put in there, please post it here for me.

I am just going to post that vid up on NadechYaya and BarryYa FB pages on his birthday.

I need to finish the MV so I can do the deadline as tomorrow.......

Can someone tell me what it's saying? I can't read Thai.
People are making birthday banners for Nadech everywhere! LOL! He's just now turning 20!?! AHHH! He's SO YOUNG!

The picture with him holding the noodles---his shirt.........???

Just a birthday message, along the lines of "Happy Birthday. wishing you much happiness this year and stay "narak" cute like this forever" (not word for word but you get the idea. my reading in Thai is VERY weak but this one I can do. haha)

And his shirt - I've seen him wear it a few times. The message is a good one though.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

Everytime I see Nadech's body, my eyes just go :shock2:

HE'S SO HAIRY, IT SCARES ME!
You just kinda follow the trail down, then you STOP AND QUICKLY SHAKES YOUR HEAD---and go "what the hell am I looking at?!" LOL!

jjinxx

@lakornkiki, Thanks, and YAY! Can't wait to see your b-day mv!!! It would be an honor for us to be included as Asianfuse fans!

gah, it seems incredible, but Nadech is another person who proves to us age doesn't matter when it comes to someone who can do so much!

@lakornkiki, Thanks, and YAY! Can't wait to see your b-day mv!!! It would be an honor for us to be included as Asianfuse fans!

gah, it seems incredible, but Nadech is another person who proves to us age doesn't matter when it comes to someone who can do so much!

Can you put your "magic" on the birthday wish? I am not so good with words.

What I have is:

"Happy 20th Birthday! May your life be always blessed with much success, peace, happiness and love. With warmest wishes, Your AsianFuse Forum fans "

What do you think??

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Yadech Delusion
11/08/11

“Yes,” the two answered.

Wow...this is so awesome! I understand some of it when I was watching the show, but how you explain it was really the top! Lol...good job..

And poor nadech! He is always being tease! But I love the look on both there faces. Lol..

Thanks na ja!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I made a little MV for Nadech's 20th. I found a girl version of "Just the way you are".

Do you want to be included in? I have a small message but would be happy to add "Your fans from AsianFuse" or your names????

Let me know?

Also, I am using a lot of Nadech's smiling pics for this one. If you have one that you want to put in there, please post it here for me.

I am just going to post that vid up on NadechYaya and BarryYa FB pages on his birthday.

I need to finish the MV so I can do the deadline as tomorrow.......
ADD ME, ADD ME! LOL... and as for the picture of him, you can chose one for me cause, I can't post up picture!

You are so amazing! Love.
Can't wait to see the mv!

jjinxx

^555 I just got such a kick out of their smiles. And Yaya's laugh is adorable.

Can you put your "magic" on the birthday wish? I am not so good with words.

What I have is:

"Happy 20th Birthday! May your life be always blessed with much success, peace, happiness and love. With warmest wishes, Your AsianFuse Forum fans "

What do you think??
Oh Kiki, that's sweet! It sounds warm and most of all it's sincere. I don't know but if I was Nadech, humble as he is, there's no way he wouldn't be touched by this. Do you want to add more? Hm...just a bit more like:
Happy 20th Birthday! The number 20 sounds like a big leap from childhood, but you've never lost touch with your enthusiasm in life. You give us the perfect balance between being young at heart and being responsible for the kind of life we lead, which makes you more than just a face onscreen, but also someone we can look up to. Thank you for your hard work. May your life be always blessed with success, peace, happiness and love. With warmes wishes from all over the world, Your AsianFuse Forum fans.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ that sound GREAT jjinxx! I wish I know how to write as good as you! You always seem to find really good words and know how to use your words in sentence! Good job.

^555 I just got such a kick out of their smiles. And Yaya's laugh is adorable.

Oh Kiki, that's sweet! It sounds warm and most of all it's sincere. I don't know but if I was Nadech, humble as he is, there's no way he wouldn't be touched by this. Do you want to add more? Hm...just a bit more like:
Happy 20th Birthday! The number 20 sounds like a big leap from childhood, but you've never lost touch with your enthusiasm in life. You give us the perfect balance between being young at heart and being responsible for the kind of life we lead, which makes you more than just a face onscreen, but also someone we can look up to. Thank you for your hard work. May your life be always blessed with success, peace, happiness and love. With warmes wishes from all over the world, Your AsianFuse Forum fans.

Thank you soooo much. I'll try to fit all that so I'll have to use a few frames but that's ok.... I think the message is really good. Thank you na ka. You are so good with words.

Kenann - you are included na ka. ALL of us are. I hope MV will come out ok......