[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I :heart: the ending!! So much love...

I had 7 GIFs but one couldn't be uploaded for an odd reason... I'll figure it out somehow -- I gonna make more but will do it later. B)
love it...
:coverlaf:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So here I am...writing about the ending of GRGR. I really don't want to because I didn't want it to end at all. I'm having serious withdrawals.

Hm...where to start?

Overall, greeeeeeeat drama. I loved it and will forever cherish it. It's one of those memorable ones. Why GRGR is so great? Because Nadech portray the love Saichon has for Nangfah so perfectly. It was intimately appropriate. Usually, I want to see this and that, real kisses, intense R scenes, but no...GRGR needed none of that. Nadech's acting made up for the few flaws of GRGR. Plus, the supporting actors/actresses did just as great.

Some of my favorite scenes:

At Koh Min:

When Nangfah woke up for the first time, went outside and fell back. Saichon caught her and the way he looked at her was mesmerizing. It's like she was the most beautiful being he's ever laid eyes on.

All the scenes of Nangfah practicing for the dance competition, especially when she's dancing on the shore and Saichon kept looking at her. She looked at him and gave him a genuine smile...my heart melted.

When Nangfah had to go pee LMAO! They both were incredibly cute acting out that scene. I don't know how many times I watched that scene.

When Nangfah stayed up all night to mend Saichon's shirt only to find Mami kissing Saichon. She ran out to the ocean and said that Saichon would leave her...oh soooooo sad and that to me was the beginning of their relationship and how it progress into intimacy.

When Saichon presented his wedding gift (a boat) to Nangfah. How she was so excited with her eyes covered and then running to give Saichon a big fat hug and kissed him over and over on the cheeks.

The hugging outside the cave...who wouldn't like that scene? I think there's already enough said about this scene.

The separation scene...my favorite! These two younger actors blew me away with their acting abilities. Yaya was especially great in this scene. I felt like I was a part of that scene.

In the city:
Of course the jogging scene....my heart shattered. Nadech gave me chills in this scene. The desperation, the guilt, the longing, his faithful love for her...all these emotions can be seen/felt.

When Fah realized Charles is Prae's boss, the look on her face...priceless.

All the scenes from the mini trip Fah and Charles took to get ideas for Seven Seas new commercial. The deja vu moments.

When Charles reached over for Fah's seat belt and she thought he was going to kiss her again, LOL! Love both their reactions.

Trip #2...how Charles held Fah to sleep and almost kissed her the next morning.

The blouse scene...OMFG! So appropriately sexy!

When Charles saved Fah from getting hit by the car (I really don't understand why in dramas, stupid drivers just won't slow down). It's like they both forgot they were extremely mad at each other just a moment ago.

After Fah fainted and the hospital scenes. Charles kissed her forehead I don't know how many times and turning back telling her to wait for him.

Charles begging for forgiveness, favorite scene #2. Cannot be describe in words.

Back to Koh Min scenes...I love them all, especially the cave scenes. How he kept her warm, fed her rain water and held her the next morning.

Sahut declaring his love for Tah...yes, I love these two too. They are so cute together.

Ok, moving on...Mint has really impressed me in GRGR. She was stiff in the beginning, but towards the end, she really improved. She even had me crying when she apologized to Charles. I am mostly disappointed with Mor Kwai, however that scene after Prae broke up with him and he was crying in the dark at his house holding their picture...that was an awesome scene. Then after that...he kept going down and down. Even Sahut played a greater role than him.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I am new member..but i have been a silent reader all this while.. I can't stand it anymore!! i need to talk and go gaga about GRGR!! I'm loving the lakorn so much. this is only my 3rd lakorn..the first was SootSanaeha (Ken and Ann), then Duang Jai akkanee (Yaya and Nadech)..and i thought both was superb!! I didn't know lakorns are so good!! And then came GRGR..

Man..this was the best so far!!! I love Saichon/Charles..Even when he was kinda mean..daym sexay!!! Yaya is so adorable in the lakorn and mint was a great actress!!

Yadech's acting skills improved!! And the story had everything in it...I'll rewatch the series again definitely..can't wait for Toranee Nee Krai Khong!! I am having Nadech fever now..i don't want to recover~~
Where have you been??? LOL! I bet it was torturous holding everything in. Anyways, welcome! Hope to see you at the TNNKK thread!

Oh I know, lol because it has made us love it so much! There's no way it can be typical. But the good thing is that the things that ARE typical about it (n'rai, overly-nice n'ek etc...) are not below what we usually see. This is a very well rounded lakorn that gave us a lot to look forward to and rarely disappointed me. I am in love with the soundtrack too. Ever since Talay See Dum was revealed as a themesong, it has become my favorite lakorn theme.

Teedee said Wave Media is giving Nadech a lakorn before he does his Yakuza role, so some people are hopeful Yaya can still make it as Yakuzie.
Omg!!! Guys, don't get my hopes up! Lol!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Re watched it! It'll make you feel so much better. Cause it did for me! I couldn't help it! I've been on YouTube ever since 7 am, just watching all the cute and sweet scene over and over again.
Re watched it so many times...sadly, it didn't work for me.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So I'm going back and watching sweet scenes from episode 20, like the water fall, cave, etc...and Nadechs ears are SOOOOO RED!!!! :wub:

When he put Nangfahs hands on his neck to warm her up, his ears were super red! LOL! He is too funny!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I feel so reluctant to go back and rewatch now. Idk why...just don't want to let go of this immense happiness I am with such a good lakorn all done. I don wanna be too fast to rewatch 555 let this feeling last for a while and just THINK about all of my favorite scenes otherwise I will be overdosed.

^for now yup.

WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY...ACTUALLY, WATCH IT AGAIN ANYWAY LOL. Nice summary of our Charles and Fahlada battling it out and all of their angsty rough actions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cKfsCTcDWc&feature=relmfu
credit to the lovely queencofbrooklyn

OMG. LOVE this MV. So tense. So SEXY!!!! Thanks for sharing ka. I love her other GRGR MVs too.

My GRGR withdrawals are not going either so I made a playlist for the Fan MVs that I like na ka.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kikiwonderland#grid/user/D262FD7F77666E0A

I've never seen so many fan MVs for a lakorn. That shows how obsessed we are but I have to say that after watching/editing their acting, I am not surprised. They are just breath-taking and there are just soooo many wonderful scenes in GRGR.

If you have fav. MVs from GRGR or anything Yadech related, please share na ka. It will help us with our withdrawals until TNNKK airs.

somp9

sarNie Adult
The ending is very cute and sweet, so many kisses. I never see p'ek kiss n'ek on the nose before, this is so romantic and so much love.
Nadech kisses Yaya on the forehead is so real that you can hear the sound from his lip. Yadech is very comfortable with each other now.
Hope Yaya is play as Yaguzie with Nadech as Yaguza for 2013. keep the fingers cross for them.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki. Girl you know I would share everything I could find of yadech! Cause seriously I have been stocking every channel and web site of yadech 24/7 and see all these great new mv and photos of them, but eventually I can't share them with you Angels because I'm just using my phone! If my COMPUTER did not broke down on me then, its a for sure that you will be seeing my post every time! Lol... there are some mv's that you post, that I so want to watch it but , I can't watch it cause it is not available on mobile! Which I'm dieing to see. Lol...

But, I'm enjoying every minute of GRGR! and that will satisfied me for right now. Until I get my laptop, I am surely going to be watching some of the mv's that you posted that I can't watch. And will surely be posting anything about yadech here for sure!

princess87

sarNie Egg
So, I haven't tuned into this lakorn at all, is it worth watching being 20 episodes and all? I hope it's not too draggy. It looks kinda boring with the usual repeated lakorn themes revenge/amnesia/sibling rivalry and has a lack of spark from the previews that i've recently seen. But it seems like everyone here really likes it and I'm wondering if I should give it a try. My christmas break is coming up and i need something to watch. Can someone who's not a Yadech biased-fan, tell me if this is worth watching? I would really appreciate it.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So, I haven't tuned into this lakorn at all, is it worth watching being 20 episodes and all? I hope it's not too draggy. It looks kinda boring with the usual repeated lakorn themes revenge/amnesia/sibling rivalry and has a lack of spark from the previews that i've recently seen. But it seems like everyone here really likes it and I'm wondering if I should give it a try. My christmas break is coming up and i need something to watch. Can someone who's not a Yadech biased-fan, tell me if this is worth watching? I would really appreciate it.
You should give this drama a try. I think you'll love it. And if not, what's the harm? Lol. Giving it a try won't hurt. If you don't like the couple episode you can always stop watching. :)

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
Welcome here na ja. And Girl what took you so long to open up. Lol...JK JK..I'm so glad that you finally open up and shared your thought, all though it has ending keep coming here na ja! And just throw out all your YADECH FEVER and addiction here. Have fun spazzing with us Angels na!

I think I'd never thought I'd be a lakorn freak...but I had Yadech fever (mostly due to Nadech but not telling my bf that) and I kept pressuring my bf to watch GRGR but he wouldn't so I hav no one to talk about it...so ya, I can't stand it anymore...so here I am!! Hahaha...(btr late than never ya)

TNKK seems interesting...but GRGR was so good....can it get any better than this?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You should give GRGR a try. I know a lot of people never watch Nadech and Yaya and not a fan of them, but then they are curious and wonder what are all these hypes about this couple. So they tune in GRGR and now many fall in love with this couple; especially with Nadech's acting.

gyugu

sarNie Egg
Seriously, you should watch it. Some of the parts may annoy you (mostly Praew and Yasa's scene) but solid acting makes up for that. Plus the sizzling chemistry between the leads. I'm not Yadech fan but this lakorn makes me one..lol.

GRGR pulls me in with innocent, cute and funny stuff, attach the character to me and then comes the separation that left me bawled like a baby, frustrated to the extent of pulling my hair in frustration when it comes to revenge part. But the acting is really good. The leads makes everything believable

Why is the happy times is so short in the final episode. They waste the time trying to redeem Praew, which to my thinking is unredeemable. Praew can rot in hell for all i care. ( and our hot and doting P'Mor :wub: can come to me...lol ) and love Sahat and Plernta scene. They are so cute together.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Gosh I'm so sad! I went looking for this thread at the pinned section and did not see it. And here I am! Still can't get over the fact that GRGR has ended. I miss everyone na ja! And I also miss nangfah Kong saichon mak mak tee soot.