[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Iya

sarNie Adult
if there was a day that i wanted to murder the scripwriter/director for hurting my charles, i'll gladly kiss him/her today! lol. they gave us so much eyecandies and made up for all the times we cried for charles and fah. i couldn't stop blushing and grinning when i saw all those sweetness coming from them. it especially made up when fah put a big smile on his face when all she had done before was caused him pain. that totally made up for all the times i wanted to strangle her. i love today's episode!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
I second the question, what hallened in the preview? Did fah forget everything? Remember everything?
i don't think she'll remember everything. from what's been said from this forum, she'll be able to get bits and pieces back but never really recover all of them. but it doesn't really matters, as long as she knows that Charles hadn't been lying to her about their marriage and that she knew that he had loved her and she had loved him once, and even stronger now.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I'm okay now where we are at in the drama. She remembers the important bits so im good. She knows she loved him and she loves him so im okay. But during the pre iew, i dont understand thai so im a bit anxious. Somethin is up again?

Tinie

sarNie Egg
The swimming (with no cloths) part was HOT!!  soo much skin to skin!! And she called herself Nangfah!! I was soo blushed!!! :p
I was thrilled to see Saichon had a smile on his face again. He's waited to smile like this for years already! Ever since he knew the truth ab Fahlada, i feel like the whole Charles thing has disappeared and reappeared only the loving Saichon. The gentlemen Saichon who's not even dare to look at her breast wen she told him not to LOL though he's seen hers a few times already 
Wat i really love is that it Seems like Nangfah remembers only the important parts lol I mean only the part when she had physical contact with Saichon hehe I'm blushing the whole today's epi..  Well, except that Prae girl part!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Like everyone been asking..the preview for the ending episode, is fah like gonna lose her memory of Saichon/Charles again??? Cuz it looks like she is confused....

But I'll be happy if she just remember the important scenes like from today episode...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
:rant: OK, here goes my rant!

Why, oh, why, Nang Fah, must you apologize to Prae, ask her forgiveness, and try to "make" it up for her??!! You did NOTHING wrong. In fact, you should be hella pissed off at all the crap she pulled on you, and on top of that, trying to take YOUR MAN!! I understand you love her, but you gotta be strong and fight for yourself and what you want! STOP BEING A DOORMAT for Prae! :rant:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Loved all the scenes with Yadech together! When Nang Fah woke up in Charless arms after dreaming about him declaring his love for her and her declaring her love for him, she woke up, saw his face, gave that shy, loving smile, and touched his face. I went aaaaahhhhh. . . So wonderful! :thumbsup:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
So many wonderul scenes in ep20. My faves:

When Saichon woke up after the big fight, realizes that Nang Fah has been taken away from him again, and screamed, screamed, screamed her name in anguish! To see him go through losing her again was horrible!! I don't think my heart could take anymore of this! :cry: :shutup:

And when Yasa had Nang Fah with the gun, Charles was kneeling there, waiting to die, willing to give up his life for her, and then said he pray that every lifetime that he is born to love his nang fah, I bawled and bawled like a crybaby! :eyetwitch: :cry: :cry1:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I thought that since Fah got shot, maybe she'll remember everything while being unconscious like everything will come flowing back. But I guess according to the preview, she said she still can't remember everything and I think Saichon said it doesn't matter if she does or not. He doesn't care, he just wants her. But then I don't fully understand what they're saying exactly, so.... :scratchhead2:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I agree.

Scene of Fah and Prae:
The way Fah cried, she cried as if she does love him. Something about her cry makes me feel like she does love him but has no choice.
When Prae said that Fah doesn't love Charles because she doesn't even remember him, I was like "how do you know she doesn't love him???" What if she doesn't need to remember him to love him? I feel like Fah does love Charles, she just has to suppress it.
I agree! The way she cried in that scene and the one with Charles on his knees begging her not to leave him, I felt that she loved, loved him and was torn in two that she had to leave him.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I thought that since Fah got shot, maybe she'll remember everything while being unconscious like everything will come flowing back. But I guess according to the preview, she said she still can't remember everything and I think Saichon said it doesn't matter if she does or not. He doesn't care, he just wants her. But then I don't fully understand what they're saying exactly, so.... :scratchhead2:
Saichon said it didn't matter, that they would make new memories together. Aaaaah. . .

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I agree! The way she cried in that scene and the one with Charles on his knees begging her not to leave him, I felt that she loved, loved him and was torn in two that she had to leave him.
She loved him. the night before she was touching his picture and missing him. I think she was crying because she was sacrificing their love, keeping her promise to her sister that she would love her above any man in her life. To some level i understand Fah.that was a heartbreaking scene coz we all know charles' pain right?

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
im sorry i was going to translate the preview but i didn't want to spoil myself.. ahhhhhhhhh
heheh i want to keep the sweetness at the end. and make myself cry more.. :coverlaf:

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I understand that dilemma in real life. Yet I don't see it here. When Fah found out that Charles was Saichon adn she was Nang Fah and they were married, her first reaction wasn't "That's not who I am! I don't want anything to do with him!" It was sadness that she didn' know and that she's missing a big piece of her life and that the 2 most important people (P'Mor and Prae) kept it hidden from her. And of course sadness that her sis did all those things. And also, I can see that Nang Fah and Saichon is inside both of Fahlada and Charles. Nang Fah's trust and naviete, her palyfulness and openness. Saichon's tenderness and devotion.

If I was in Fah's shoes, I would be confused too. Family and blood is everything. If you can't trust does people, whom can we trust and believe?? Balancing this crazy aggressive stranger who is trying to "hurt her and her sister" with her "loving" sister, her reaction is realistic (and frustrating for us viewers. :))
I guess i respect her for choosing her sister over her husband. family comes first. i'm just glad they are able to wrap everything up with a nice end.

For the last episodes preview,when charles said it doesn't matter if she doesn't remember, that is a good enough for me to show that he loves her for who she is now, he's not stuck to the past or to memories.I agree both Nangfah and Saichon are in essence a very much part of Fah and Charles. The important thing now is they have their future together. :thumbsup:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Someone mentioned that Charles told the police in the next episode that prae had nothing to do with it... I'm still pissed cuz to me it seems like prae is not gonna get any punishment except for the fact that she is sorry when in fact she planned everything. Urggggggg!!!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Today's episode just took my breath away! Just to imagine having a love like Saichon & Nang Fah is beyond everything or if any words from the dictonary can describe it. Saichon/Charles is my all-time fav pra'ek! Cnt picture myself to evr find any man like Saichon who; ruk diew jai diew <3 How mny of us is evr lucky to reunite with a love like this after mny yrs of separation &willing to make new memories? Unfortunately, not me <sighs>, lol...

I am in the middle of Ep.20 and I have to stop. Yasa just took NangFah away and my heart needs a little rest.

I was so happy with the sweet scenes yet I was still crying. I feel so touched by SaiChon's love and patience. Fah is showing love signs too and glad she remember the cave scene. It was important for me.

When I saw Yasa on the island with his two men, I can't even say what SaiChon must feel like.... my heart just dropped. It's deja vu again and my heart just ache.

I have to vent a bit here before I continue with ep.20
P'Mor is Kwai. Kwai. Kwai!!!!!!!! How can he be soooooo stupid!!!!

I'd throw egss at Prae but don't want to harm my beloved lap top. It will be so not satisfying if everyone just forgives her and she gets a happy ending. arrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Another vent...ok mint n. Portrayed her character very well...if u hate get character then she did a great job...haven't seen her lakorn with mark...saw bits of the one with Andrew, but after watching grgr, the only thing I will remember about mint is that her character is the one that hurt Charles/fah, and after this lakorn I can say that I can see her in n'rai roles...sorry didn't mean to b bias, but that how I feel...

I just finished ep.20 and whoaaaaa ~~~ my head is spinning na.

The sweet scenes were so heart-fluttering. I love the fact that Fahlada is just falling deeper in love with SaiChon/Charles.

I even liked the part when Prae she asked Fah if she loves him and Fah didn't answer... that was a definite "YES" (then the writer took away my happiness with Fah agreeing to go away for Prae again.)

BEST part - Charles on his knees infront of Yasa when he wanted to take Charles' life... he was so willing to give it for his Fah. Nadech's acting was so good and the words... OMG. I cried a river and so happy to see that Fah finally knows. She finally knows how much he loves her in order to give up his life for her.

this make may heart smile. Glad Saichon got to do that with Fah and told her about their promises...

The screencaps don't do justice to the scene. It was truly beautiful. When he was speaking, their noses were touching - I don't think I breath while watching this.

cr: NadechYaya.com FB