[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Wooow. Thread moving fast! It's friday morning where i am and can't wait to watch grgr live over the net in a couple of hours. Countdown starts now....

I'm quite sad because after GRGR I won't be on asianfuse much anymore. Since there isn't any new lakorns to my interest. I'll return for TNNKK. See you angels then.

I am already at TNNKK thread. I feel bad for spazzing too much in this thread but it's really hard not to do here. Come join us there. It'll be fun to wait for TNNKK together. I don't know what I am going to do after GRGR either since I am not interested in any other lakorn these days.

I think Ch.3 has good plan. GRGR fever is high now. Once it started to die down (and we catch a little breath) they'll hit us with TNNKK. I am sure Yadech fever will go skyrocket again.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am turning into a serious Yadech stalker. I should be getting ready for my RN entrance exam on friday morning. instead I find myself watching Yadech videos on youtube @ 12.30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!
HELP ppl is there a rehab to get over Yadech.
LOL, that sounds like me except I stayed up much later like 2am or 3am almost every night! I SERIOUS need help! Not only am I addicted to Yadech/GRGR but I find myself checking on AF a lot! AF is almost as addicting as Yadech/GRGR. I enjoy reading your posts so much. It's so FUN spazzing with you Angels because I'm always laughing or drooling here! I'm really going to miss all of you! :cry:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
:lmao3: My wishful ending for Prae...P'Mor dumps her. She leaves to a foreign country (preferably not here in the USA because I would hunt her down) and becomes a stripper/hooker.
HhHhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT HAHAHA :thumbsup: P`Mor probably a stupid buffalo i'll smack the living hell out of him too. LMAO

Tinie

sarNie Egg
allow me to bring all the pics of this scene into one...just to kill time. lol!

with me addding these:

credit siamdara
Aww... They look sooo cute!!! Thanks for the pictures :) Nangfah and Saichon forever love 
Forehead kisses are cute but I really was aiming for a real kiss in the end bc so far we haven't seen one yet :( I mean Mario n Tawe did kiss in the end in PlernToronoong.. So why not our Yadech?!? They should at least satisfy us by fulfilling those crazy fantasies in our head.. Not too much to ask for, right?! 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
He kissed her so many times in GRGR and I'm loving it. I don't believe they don't have feelings for each other. Their chemistry is so natural...I believe it's real.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

with me addding these:

credit siamdara

LOOOOVE these pictures! Yeah, we're going to see a lot of Charles's forehead kisses! :spicy: :faint: :cloud9:
That's so romantic!

with me addding these:

credit siamdara
Thanks. It's good to see the pics together.
This just put me in a dreamy mode~~~~ lalala. Why is Friday taking so long???

Notice how much taller Nadech is in the last pic? Did they take Fah's shoes away??

I am staring at the pics and they are just "glowing".

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I am already at TNNKK thread. I feel bad for spazzing too much in this thread but it's really hard not to do here. Come join us there. It'll be fun to wait for TNNKK together. I don't know what I am going to do after GRGR either since I am not interested in any other lakorn these days.

I think Ch.3 has good plan. GRGR fever is high now. Once it started to die down (and we catch a little breath) they'll hit us with TNNKK. I am sure Yadech fever will go skyrocket again.
I've visited the TNNKK thread couple times checking out the pictures. But not much to talk about yet. But I will definitely be over there more when it airs.

I'm ready for more Yadech fever. Ch3 needs to do us fans more favors (like one Yadech lakorn a year). LOL!

After TNNKK, I'm really gonna be depressed. Not really sure if I'll see Yadech again. :weep:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I cannot stop listening to Talay See Dum and Glab Ma Bpen Muen Derm. One takes me lala land and the other makes me ache.

I hope Fah finds out the truth tomorrow and not Sunday's episode.

I've visited the TNNKK thread couple times checking out the pictures. But not much to talk about yet. But I will definitely be over there more when it airs.

I'm ready for more Yadech fever. Ch3 needs to do us fans more favors (like one Yadech lakorn a year). LOL!

After TNNKK, I'm really gonna be depressed. Not really sure if I'll see Yadech again. :weep:

I am kinda freaking out about after TNNKK too. Too much talk about them doing so many things with different people. Yaya pair with Dome. Nadech in the yakuza role w/o Yaya.... blah.blah.blah.

I get that they have to work with others and I am all for it. They need to grow as actors and I don't want them to get bored either. BUT I think Ch.3 needs to pair them up ONCE A YEAR for sure. They are too perfect not to. Like I was commenting in Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan thread, they are so perfect together that it's hard to go with someone else. Why would we want less then perfect? My time (as the viewer) is precious too.