[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Glad to see Miss Mami...Gotta love her clumsy self... :thumbsup:
Todays episode kinda went down the hill. Wish somebody would kill man looks alike already. Shes the selfish one and wanted everything she needs to stop blaming on her little sister. Shame on her ugly attitude. So not happy with todays episode. hahahaha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Fah will go missing later on and that'll drive Charles crazy. I'll be looking forward to it. It's not that I don't like Charles character but I just think he needs a reality check. Like he already lost her once and he definitely doesn't want to lose her again. And if Fah disappearing is the only way for him to stop his crazy games then so be it. Charles and Prae leave Fah no choice.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I have one that will GIVE you Heart ATtack na! I was saving this for myself (some of the pics are the same, my favs, with the last one so I had it under private) but since you said heart-attack, I'll share it with you na. HOLD onto your breath! oh, no - I meant "BREATH, Ceda, Breath". hehe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jP7DnkaZKIE&feature=channel_video_title
Listen to the words na. They are funny and VERY SEXY.
I tried hard to match the words with the pics (see "B.O.O.T.Y" lyrics with the pic. lol) - I had so much fun doing this. Hope this fix you up.

Some of the lyrics for OMG (this is by Far East Movement ft. Snoop Dogg)
I bet you wake up in the morning and you kiss yourself
'Cause I would, if I was you
You ain't a dime, you're a silver dollar (my fav. line in the song)
It'll be a crime, if I didn't holla
Take a second, hear me out
If you still don't get it, let me spell it out
O-M-G, you're so sexy

It's a really fun song. Turn it up HIGH and dance. Pretend Mr. Hot-stuff is with ya. lol. ok. better stop. too much teasing you na. don't die on me yet. you have to get married first. hehehe

jjinxx and Kenanne - I hope you like this one too. Can you tell I've gone off the cliff because of Charles's sexiness? I started off all romantic with "Talking to the Moon" and "LoveSong" and a week later I am at "Take Over Control" "Turn me on" and "OMG". LOL.... Charles, be good this week please. Save my sanity. muahhahaha

See you all angles later today. Can't sleep. Hoping Fah won't hurt Charles too much today~~~~~~
This is so funny! LOL! Naughty Kiki!

Love all the photos!
One thing I love about Nadech is that he has a one of a kind look. Very different and distinct.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
U think the house keeper knows Prae is crazy? And that Fah loves Charles
The older house maid is always protecting Prae. She knows how Prae feels towards Fah since Fah was born.

The young one on the other hand…I think, don’t like Prae much. I love her funny comments about Prae, especially the one about Prae being pregnant that’s why she’s marrying Charles so soon.

Kenann...take me with you too. We can just chill on the beach and sing Talay see dum together.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i feel like saichon is now lost :( now is just angry charles- yea like xox^ said i'll be glad when charles gets a reality check!

i think the only good thing about last nights ep.. was.. mami and james.. AHHHH she is so cute!!!
you know what would be better??
mami should see a photo of fahlada - jame's photo.. starts calling her nangfah nangfah then he figures out the same thing happened with charles, so then he learns the whole story and helps charles...
i hopeeeeee :)
oh and i can't wait for mami to see charles! haha i want him to go back to SAICHON

- ta and sahat are seriously the most funniest thing ever! :) her smile was quite cute... and funneh..
can't wait for them to like :thumbsup:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
The older house maid is always protecting Prae. She knows how Prae feels towards Fah since Fah was born.

The young one on the other hand…I think, don’t like Prae much. I love her funny comments about Prae, especially the one about Prae being pregnant that’s why she’s marrying Charles so soon.

Kenann...take me with you too. We can just chill on the beach and sing Talay see dum together.
ALRIGHT!lets do it. Lol..

Tinie

sarNie Egg
I'm glad Fah will go missing later on and that'll drive Charles crazy. I'll be looking forward to it. It's not that I don't like Charles character but I just think he needs a reality check. Like he already lost her once and he definitely doesn't want to lose her again. And if Fah disappearing is the only way for him to stop his crazy games then so be it. Charles and Prae leave Fah no choice.
If that will happen, I'll be thrilled. But that will also b really sad to see Charles in pain again for losing fah.. again. I do hope that Mami will tell Fah everything ab koh min; she's the only one here who knows everything ab them two. And it will at least help fah to see Charles in a different perspective. I think the only reason she will leave Charles is bc her bitchy selfish greedy sister. Sorry for too many adjectives here (I just hate her.. to the max!!) >.<

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i feel like saichon is now lost :( now is just angry charles- yea like xox^ said i'll be glad when charles gets a reality check!

i think the only good thing about last nights ep.. was.. mami and james.. AHHHH she is so cute!!!
mami should see a photo of fahlada - jame's photo.. starts calling her nangfah nangfah then he figures out the same thing happened with charles, so then he learns the whole story and helps charles...
oh and i can't wait for mami to see charles! haha i want him to go back to SAICHON

- ta and sahat are seriously the most funniest thing ever! :) her smile was quite cute... and funneh..
Yes and you know who should agree that Saichon has changed?---Mami. I hope when Mami meets Saichon/Charles, she'll see that he has changed alot. And perhaps remind him of who and how he really is.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
If that will happen, I'll be thrilled. But that will also b really sad to see Charles in pain again for losing fah.. again. I do hope that Mami will tell Fah everything ab koh min; she's the only one here who knows everything ab them two. And it will at least help fah to see Charles in a different perspective. I think the only reason she will leave Charles is bc her bitchy selfish greedy sister. Sorry for too many adjectives here (I just hate her.. to the max!!) >.<
Lol. The feelings mutual about Prae.

What I'm MOST excited about is how Charles will find her. Oh boy---another game! LOL! A game of hide and seek! :thumbsup:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I'll smack prae right now, making me feel so much better......Im not liking the old maid she always sides with man looks alike no matter what....Seriously cant wait till tomorrow

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Lol. The feelings mutual about Prae.

What I'm MOST excited about is how Charles will find her. Oh boy---another game! LOL! A game of hide and seek! :thumbsup:
Lol base on what I heard from the previous spoiler, after James found out the relationship between saichon n nangfah, he will help Charles to find fah n take her back to koh min in order to recall her memories. I don no how he found out though.. Maybe from Mami.. Maybe not. They will have sweet time there. Hope she will regain her precious memories during that and I cant wait to see their sweet scenes!!! **::(^_^)::**

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Lol base on what I heard from the previous spoiler, after James found out the relationship between saichon n nangfah, he will help Charles to find fah n take her back to koh min in order to recall her memories. I don no how he found out though.. Maybe from Mami.. Maybe not. They will have sweet time there. Hope she will regain her precious memories during that and I cant wait to see their sweet scenes!!! **::(^_^)::**
thanks for the spoiler cant wait

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I'll smack prae right now, making me feel so much better......Im not liking the old maid she always sides with man looks alike no matter what....Seriously cant wait till tomorrow
LOL!

Thanks!
Awww, I knew there was a reason why I like James from the beginning. :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Omg!!!! Ok so like I was reading everyones thought on today's episode and it is so depressing! I'm like litterally crying and reading at the same time. I have not watch it yet cause I don't think I can do it. Just reading it, it make my heart hurt so much already, and if I watch it, oooooo I know I will be crying bucket of tears! Omg I wish I had never came in here and seeing everyone's thought. Cause now I can't stay still cause it really hurts, deep down. Man I hate this feeling. I guess I will be skipping this episode and just watch tomorrow episode!

I will be at koh min if anyone wants to join! Sniff sniff.
::in a dreamy voice:: take me to that far away land of Koh Min where no Prae exists and the love that Saichon & Nangfah had were pure and simple. ::sigh::

i feel ya... but still if i was Charles and i was to be Saichon again, i would be in AGONY :( to see that my Nangfah cannot be who she was, to hug, to hold, to laugh with, to kiss ... but everytime he goes Crazy Charles, in the end of his mini rage, he returns to Sweet Saichon again :(

ahhh, i did not see that part. i saw some flashback-ish scene of prae (but i admit, i fastforward/skipped it)

AGREE! i love love love Boy Pidsanu's character with Noey... it is the small comedy we need in between our depressed and angonized state of charles

i am so happy to see Mami is BACK IN ACTION! yay!! :) i like that she is still the silly island girl :) i saw her walk into the wall a few times and i remember her hula dance practice caused her to be in pain at the main dance-off.. hahaha

wanna borrow my rings? i got some sharp pointy ones, some brass knuckles... i even have a batman knuckle ring for the purpose of a good punch in someone's face ;)

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
LOL, me and my friends were watching GRGR, and when we saw Mami, we both were like "p'Mami! Soy mak!" I miss that freaking girl!
I think I like her a little more than Fah! But then I still love both of them. I hope her an djames end up together. I hope she doesn't try falling in love with him again! But thanks to wish!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I think the smirks kept me with the story. I wanted to stop so many times because I couldn't stand the misunderstandings but I couldn't stop watching. His angst. His pain. And his revenge!!!! I'll say it again.... Nadech owns this role!

Here is one of my fav. from today. The other one is the shower scene. (Haven't seen a screen cap yet)
don't know for what reason, i was not so much into GRGR fever yesterday eventhough i didn't watch the 16th epi and came here for some yadech dosage of painkiller...hehehe.... then, after reading the comments here, i guess that explains my action. what is this scene about? i have not watched ep 16 yet. not sure if I want to coz i won't be seeing beautiful moments between charles and fah :facepalm:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Just a few more hours. It's 1:41 AM here and I can't sleep. Hope for better scenes in episode 17.
me too! i slept 2 hrs last night / this morning :) what's the medicine for anti-GRGR ... i think i need some or else i would not sleep... EVER!! :D it's already 2:32 am!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Today's episode is so painful to watch. I hated all the scenes between Fah,Charles,Moh, and Prae. I really hate the misunderstanding. Please let them understand eachother soon and give us some Saichon and Nangfa moments. Hopefully tomorrow's ep will be better.