[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Angles - WE NEED A PLAN! Where should we hang out after GRGR while waiting for TNNKK? TNNKK thread? I will definitely need Yadech therapy. We need a place to hang for our GRGR withdrawals. We only have 2 more weeks. 3 Nom is confirmed to air on the 16th.

I am so torn. I want to see Charles and Fah together and want to see happy ending soon BUT that means no more new scenes. No more spazzing over mean/sexy Charles. I am already sad thinking about it.

Oh, there is also the 4+1 concert in Feb. so we will get our fix of Nadech. I hope Yaya will be one of the guests. I will be so mad if they have Nadech singing with another actress and no Yaya at the concert.

Is there a Nadech thread that we can go to?

@lakornkiki, same feeling here. I am on your team :grouphug:LOL

Favorite scene from epi 15! How could yaya handle it? Yeah, she probably doesn't need to. Highly doubt it's natural reaction.

Look at his chilly eyes. I am terrified. If someday they're gonna shoot an eastern vampire movie, nadech should be totally in it!

I wanted to see these gifs but not showing up for me na~

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki

No I don't think so, but we could make one. Lol..hummmm think of a name for it lakornkiki.

Perhaps Charlies Angels?
Or Nadechs Angels! Lol...just having fun here. Hehehe...

Ummmm I know YADECH KONG RAO!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@lakornkiki

No I don't think so, but we could make one. Lol..hummmm think of a name for it lakornkiki.

Perhaps Charlies Angels?
Or Nadechs Angels! Lol...just having fun here. Hehehe...

Ummmm I know YADECH KONG RAO!
oh wow from Charles Angels to become Nadech Angels :bravo: yeah we shall name our team
dee mai ja? :grouphug:

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Oh lord, how unromantic. Prae is not even worth protecting.

I was hoping it was from protecting Charles or something...lol
you make me laugh with your words. Even though Prae is not worth saving I still like the fact that Saichon has blood on his shirt. I am so rooting for a half-dead Fahlada in his arms letting out loud screams.

blackstar

sarNie Egg
I edit over at youtube and recently I have been obsessed with editing to GRGR it's like I can't even edit to other dramas/lakorns. My latest creation:
~ I really screwed the ending up! but the scene in episode 6 where she loses all her memories broke my heart plus I didn't have time to do my own scenes D:

cikna

sarNie Adult
WOW...I've been busy this wkend and this thread is moving along so fast, I managed to catch up to 18 pages. I just finished ep 15 with eng sub, Thanks to Wishy.

I seriously could watch from beginning til end of lakorn on Min island. All I can say is I love ep 1 thru ep 4. Starting from ep 5 at the separation to when they met during jogging are my least favorite. The city scenes are bittersweet, seeing Charles and Fah fights and struggles kills me and at the same time excites me. I'm literally siting on the edge of my seat guessing what will happen next. Their fights are intense and full of sexual tension. I'm not sure if that's the right word to describe it. I hate the misunderstanding parts. I hate to see Saichon being mean to Fah. At the same time I can feel Saichon pain so I don't hate him. I also want Fah to remember her hubby. And whatever happened to her dreams, they stop showing after Charles started his game. I dislike the Sis the most and won't waste my time on her. I want Fah to remember Saichon and everything on Min Island, but then where is it going from there. So much went wrong, how are they going to make it right? I know they will end up together, just hope the story wrap up nicely.

Yadech<3 mentioned that Fah is falling for Charles aka Saichon but not sure if he love Fah because she is Nangfah. Yes, Fah is the mature version of Nangfah. Saichon fell in love with Nangfah not only because she's beautiful but the person she is, a nice sweet girl, loves and cares for others, putting others before herself. Remember when she thought she betrayed Mami for liking Saichon. Also when Charles threaten to pull the project if she's not the presenter knowing Fah won't put others in difficult situation for her sake. Fah is exactly like Nangfah, how she acts and all. Nangfah grew up to a mature Fah, but she didn't change. He knows Fah too well and remembered what kind of food she likes. It is safe to say Charles love Fah.

I just want to say I really like P'Mor. He's a sweet caring man. It is too bad he gave his heart to a wrong person. Not to angry my Yadechers, but I won't mind him pair up with Yaya in the future. I noticed they look good together, not to mention he portrayed each of his roles well. Started to notice him in TD. Nothing will top Nadech, these two are forever my favorite.

GRGR kept me entertain, Yadech are portraying a their roles perfectly, when they hurt I'm hurt. when they are happy I'm happy. I don't want this to end, but at the same time my heart aches too much. This is by far the best lakorn of the year.

Sorry for the long rambling, just to wanted to share my thoughts.
no need to say sorry. u put them in words so well. :)

Thanks! now i understand it more! i guess nangfah is fah no matter what so saichon/charles is in love with her for who she is! but its kinda weird cuz he thinks shes a slut and still loves her??? :scratchchin: lol!

I agree i wont mind pope pairing up with yaya in the future too i think they look pretty good together!

GRGR is def the best lakorn of the year at least for me!! theres only 2 more weeks left idk what i'm suppose to do after that! my weekends have been just spazzing abt GRGR if it ends my life will be so BORING!! i'll be like dead!!! :cry1: well at least theres still TNNKK to look forward to after GRGR but that'll be maybe their last lakorn together until a long time!!! :cry: :cry:
i totally agree. this lakorn opens my eyes and interest towards nadech and yaya, though at times i feel like a pervet coz they are so young, i'm so old .... :coverlaf:

Charles is jealous with all the men surrounding Fah, very possessive of her from the beginning. Doesn't help when the Sis said Fah sleeps around either. Most N'ke have female friends but not Fah. James, Thai, and P'mor are close to her and he sees it as a threat. Charles knows James and Thai likes her, jealous of P'mor due to Fah actions and words of praising. He thinks Fah remember him but don't want to acknowledge him as her husband because he's a poor islander. All of that triggered his unjustied actions towards Fah. Calling Fah names because of above, but I don't think deep down he believes she is. She is his Nangfah and will always be.
i think the script writer (s) or the director want to focus on the fact that though charles looks refined and sophisticated, but deep down he is that nature loving islander that live life freely and express how they feel and think as they like it. i also think. he is dangerously in love with fahlada. in his twisted mind, his wife is not the same pure, innocent girl he wedded 3 years ago. she's cunning and easy now. but the physical attraction was to powerful for him to resist and he wants to own her, body,mind, heart and soul. he keeps his eyes blind to what he assumed his wife was doing (dating and sleeping around with many men) so that he can have her and not letting any other men possess her

But he's Charles now and very rich too. See, this is where Charles is not very smart and needs some :smack: If Fah wanted status, she'll be all over Charles like her evil sister Prae. His jealousy is taking her over.
agree. such a smart and talented man is pretty much clueless that if fah wants worldly things, she would have fallen for him long time ago, not caring he was a poor islander before.

LOL

cr: on the pic
:cloud9: reminded me of a hindi movie, kuch kuch hota hai when the male lead slept beside his wife and hugged and cried beside her while she was dying. it was very touching....

^ That scene is after the part we saw in the preview where Charles is yelling at Fah, telling her that Prae is not a good sister. Fah faints and he brings her to the hospital. They stayed overnight and Fah had a nightmare about her parents so Charles hopped in bed with her :)
can't wait for this episode. actually, every episode is worth waiting

You girls are killing me? You hear me!!! I'm getting all fangirlish here. Charles is romantically insane and insanely hot! It doesn't matter what he's doing. It looks like Fah is not fighting this time. I've been sitting here just staring at that picture since it was uploaded.
i second that! i thought was the only one doing that...hehehe...I'm normal!

who's fainting right now? LOL :coverlaf:
i fainted, woke up , and fainted again just looking at this pic!

cikna

sarNie Adult
8 hours of moderating exam scripts, got 420 scripts to go through for the next 2 weeks. thinking about GRGR and yadech helped me to go through it today. i must be crazy! :wackonut:

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Ok...so here it is. Keep in mind I have never written a fan fic before and have NEVER even attempt to. I'm pretty nervous because I've never done anything like this. If it's bad, just pretend like you never even read it ok?

Ceda's version

Fah, now pinned to the wall of the panel room divider (I think that's what it's call) and fearing that Charles will very well carry out his threats, turns her head to the side, fear of what Charles might do to her. Charles touches her face and slowly brings his hands down to her chest. He starts undoing the drawstrings, his eyes still on her face, then proceeds to undo the top button. Then onto the second. His eyes now on her chest. Her breath is heavy. Her eyes now wondering around looking for a solution out, hoping someone will pop right in and interrupt the insanity that's about to occur. Her eyes found their way back to meet Charles eyes. Charles who is amused licks his lips an he firmly press his body on hers and goes for her lips.

Then suddenly, "Khun Charles...Khun Charles kah..." The voice coming closer and closer.

Fah: "P'Prae!!! Khun Charles, let go! As she struggles to get away from his embrace.

Charles grabs her hands "Stay still!" as he drags her to the back side of the divider and pushed her against it. He whispered in Fah's ear "Shh!!! Do you want Prae to see you with me and your shirt undone like this? What will she think happened?"

Fah is helpless, once again stuck in his embrace. Charles realizes the situation and takes full advantage of the moment to get even closer to his Nangfah. He brings his hands up to her waist and wraps them around her waist pulling her close. She struggles and he shhh'ed her again. She feels him breathing in her ear, warm and tingly.

The doors opened "Khun Charles Kah..." Prae sees no one in sight. She lets out an annoyed sigh "where is he?" and continues to look around.

Fah is forced to completely let Charles have his way with her. She is too focus on Prae's upset voice coming from just the other side of the divider. She didn't want to be seen like this or even be heard. Then she felt a warm sensation on her back and that brings her back to Charles. His right hand is now under her shirt, caressing her bare back. She tries to push away, but that only brings them back together since he's already gotten a hold of her. His left hand cups her face as he tried to kiss her lips. She turns away just in time, but his lips landed on her cheek. He gives her one soft peck after another and eventually worked his way down to her neck. His left hand still cupping her face and his right hand holding her close and still caressing her back. He breathes heavily on her neck as she closes her eyes tighter, holding her breath. He moves from one side of her neck to the other while she stands there helpless. A strange feeling overcomes her as if she knows this feeling...another deja vu episode. Her body is fighting the feeling, but her heart forced her hands up his arms and around him. Her touch excites him bringing his eyes back to hers. He eyes now caring and gentle. He kissed her forehead down to her nose...his lips touching gently and never leaving her face. He then pulls away, just an inch away...enough to see her gazing at him confused and unease. His lips met hers. They shared a long passionate kiss.

Prae's phone rings and Charles finally pulls away first. He leans to the side and sees Prae answered her phone and then leaves. His attention back on Fah as she stood there lifeless...completely dazed, not sure what really just happened.

Charles: "Fahlada...oh you're good. You can really put on an act. Your mouth keeps denying me, but your body can't help but want me too, right? But it's ok...I'm all yours. Anytime...anywhere. Poo Ying Jai ngai yeun khun...yun nyai koh nee chun mai rok lok (An easy woman like you, no matter what, you can't stay away from me."

Smacked! She slaps him and runs for the door.

:coverlaf: :coverlaf: There you go! Charles is totally molesting Fah in my version. Sorry, I was in a perverted mood when I was writing this.
Now that is probably the hottest thing I have ever read (I don't read fan fic much(I really should!) ~ I need links to fan fics.I am pretty sure after reading that when I type my assignment up I will probably be writing my own fan fic and handing it in not realising I have just sent in all of my dirty pleasures. Could that get me kicked off

cikna

sarNie Adult
i think these two look similar; yaya and mariana renata

YAYA - one of the prettiest actress in Thailand

MARIANA RENATA - one of the prettiest model in Indonesia

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I edit over at youtube and recently I have been obsessed with editing to GRGR it's like I can't even edit to other dramas/lakorns. My latest creation:
~ I really screwed the ending up! but the scene in episode 6 where she loses all her memories broke my heart plus I didn't have time to do my own scenes D:
Awwww this mv touches my heart so much. And im crying again! Gosh I have been crying so much. Everyones mv is all so sad! Please post your mv here, I would love to watch it na ja!

Thanks for such a nice mv!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i think these two look similar; yaya and mariana renata

YAYA - one of the prettiest actress in Thailand

MARIANA RENATA - one of the prettiest model in Indonesia
Oooooo they do look alike. That girl Mariana renata is very beautiful! And yaya, is always so cute and beautiful.

Thanks for sharing!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Now that is probably the hottest thing I have ever read (I don't read fan fic much(I really should!) ~ I need links to fan fics.I am pretty sure after reading that when I type my assignment up I will probably be writing my own fan fic and handing it in not realising I have just sent in all of my dirty pleasures. Could that get me kicked off
LMAO! You must focus on your assignment! Glad you liked it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
guys please lets not jacob/edward convo here please?- cause we all know nadech is on top, and the hottest... and best out of all them ;)
:) those pictures made my day :D ... does anyone have a link to spoiler photos.. or.. :rolleyes1:

@ceda_lee - hahahah thats so good!! you shoudl write a fanfic of your own! i'll definately read it... a mind break from my exams :coverlaf:

im going to have to revise a lot now, so i'll see you angels soon!
.. unless ofcourse i decide to procrastinate and come back.. in .. hahah quite soon. which is highly likely..
oh i'm thinking of writing my own yadech fanfic over xmas - if anyone has anytips please tell me! xx

woah.. i started 201! .. hehe my first page starter!
That's exactly our point though...that Nadech is better compared to Jacob and Edward. In my opinion, waaaaaay better.

I've never written anything like that before and I'm usually not very good at putting ideas together. Maybe I'll start with a short fan fic. I was very nervous posting my version up because I know we have some very talented writers in here.

saki

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, I'm gone for a sec and there's already 200 plus pages! :eyetwitch:

Will try to catch up on reading the posts slowly as I can't seem to keep up- shows how popular this lakorn is. Some of my thoughts on the previous episodes: I still love the slap/kiss scenes and how intense Charles is. But I'm beginning to get tired of Fah's stubborness! I know, I know. She has every reason to be mad at him. But I still think she's too stubborn and doesn't want to listen to anything negative about her sister; how is it that she's so feisty when it comes to Charles (kicking him, screaming at him, etc.) but when her sister strikes her she just accepts it? I understand she loves Prae, but getting hit is not acceptable- no matter from whom. Seriously, she never even stops to think that Prae has no business questioning who she spends time with (she's not a kid, she's an adult, no matter how childish she acts) and what's more, getting violent with her even if she lied.

It upsets me that lots of people are hating on Charles in youtube. But at least, based on the preview I saw, he was smart enough to see that Prae is not a good person ...he can't be called a dumb p'ek at all- he was just angry and desperate at some parts, that doesn't change the fact that he can't be fooled. And he'll be trying to warn Fah about her. But it looks like she doesn't want to listen :rant: