[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ That scene is after the part we saw in the preview where Charles is yelling at Fah, telling her that Prae is not a good sister. Fah faints and he brings her to the hospital. They stayed overnight and Fah had a nightmare about her parents so Charles hopped in bed with her :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^ That scene is after the part we saw in the preview where Charles is yelling at Fah, telling her that Prae is not a good sister. Fah faints and he brings her to the hospital. They stayed overnight and Fah had a nightmare about her parents so Charles hopped in bed with her :)
You girls are killing me? You hear me!!! I'm getting all fangirlish here. Charles is romantically insane and insanely hot! It doesn't matter what he's doing. It looks like Fah is not fighting this time. I've been sitting here just staring at that picture since it was uploaded.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Charles is indeed insanely hot with everything he does :coverlaf: I'm looking forward to this scene. When Fah wakes up and sees that she's in Charles arms, she doesnt budge but stares at him for a long. OH i'm also anticipating the phone convo he has with Prae when he's at the hospital. At this point, he's stopping all the games and just wants his wife back. He straight tells Prae that Fah is his wife and he'll take care of her. HAHA

shengvang

sarNie Adult
The separation scene gets me EVERYTIME. I was so angry cuz "someone" on youtube commented that the scene was not sad at all and that he/she was actually laughing. OMG! I was so heated :angry:

Oh I found the comment. These are her/his exact words: "Wtf, the seperation scene didn't seem that sad. I'm sorry I was kind of laughing. Haha, I think I would have teared if they didn't drag the fighting scene so long." -clenchchees-

That person has no heart or has never been in love.
WHAT!!!! How can she say that. She is seriously cold hearted to be saying that, that part was not sad!

Because for me no matter how many time I watch that part I always have to cry! I mean yeah she could say it was funny when nadech tease in that show channel 3 star chat that he was crying because her shoe hit his face. Lol...but the actual scene was so freaken sad! I cried a bucket of tears.

Who care what she says! If she don't like it then don't watch it! If it was me and I don't like somethings, then I wouldn't even bother to touch or even take my time to look at it!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
:whahuh: Silly girl. I don't get emotional. I get really bitchy.

Kizukami...what scene will that be? Is this after she gets shot? Looks like she's willingly staying in his arms. I love spoilers! Keep them coming.

I remember there was picture of Nadech and Yaya on Barry.Ya and Yaya was wearing a Hmong shirt. Made me smile.
It was the fitting for tnnkk! Yeah I was smiling too. I was like, wow Hmong shirt. Amazing!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ceda, like I always say "jai yen yen" na. Clearly that person doesn't appreciate good acting and isn't a romantic person to understand the emotions triggered during that scene :crazy: . Or if anything, that person is probably just a Yadech hater and is trying to stir up something. Don't worry about those people.

I must say I feel extremely forunate that I get to see my beloved Yadech once a year. Their performances in GRGR is amazing so far and it totally makes up for the dissapointment that I have with the storyline. I'll ignore all negativity as long as I get to see them together.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Charles is indeed insanely hot with everything he does :coverlaf: I'm looking forward to this scene. When Fah wakes up and sees that she's in Charles arms, she doesnt budge but stares at him for a long. OH i'm also anticipating the phone convo he has with Prae when he's at the hospital. At this point, he's stopping all the games and just wants his wife back. He straight tells Prae that Fah is his wife and he'll take care of her. HAHA
Really? He tells Prae that? That is awesome! Hopefully Prae dies from a heart attack after hearing that. I saw another picture of that scene at Barry.Ya and Fah is looking up at Charles with caring eyes.

Chubbycheeks...dai kah, chun jai yen yen koh dai kah :rolleyes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg! Thank you so much chubbycheeks. You totally just made my day. Now, I cannot wait to see that scene! Oh boy, Friday please come by fast na ja! Don't torture us like this! Lol... I so want to see the look on her face when Charles tells her that. I am so going to laugh my ass off! Lol...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LMFAO, she goes BAHHHH and hits Mor's head with a clock when he tried to knock some sense into her :whatever:

Yep. Look foward to Charles conversations with Prae. He says some pretty deep stuff. I'm gonna be crying rivers for him!

dee na ka! thinking about dumb fans will just make you emotionally unhealthy. better spazz about yadech na ka! ^_^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait til that day comes when Prae gets told to her face by Charles. I might have to pop some champagne! LOL!

Cuz Charles is sucha straightforward person with his words, so once it all comes out it'll make Prae crazy! . :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Hahaha! That's probably before he woke up. LOL! Super cute! Fah looks so plain and pretty in that picture.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully before the lakorn ends, I want to c fah stand up to her ungrateful adopted sister, prae!!! I wonder is fah gonna know that prae is not her sister, and wen she knows, who will b the to reveal it? Hmmmm.....

cecilia

Staff member
i don't want her to be preggo b/c she's going to rush in for the bullet at the end -- it become s life/death for her .. don't want to hear the baby being miscarriage so yup, i rather not have her pregnant for the time being .. they can create their pregnancy later in the lakorn (gosh, i seriously wish they keep most of the happening from the novel in the lakorn)

ANYWAY, i think she faint due to stress fatigue b/c she said she has migraine in one of the episode

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...so here it is. Keep in mind I have never written a fan fic before and have NEVER even attempt to. I'm pretty nervous because I've never done anything like this. If it's bad, just pretend like you never even read it ok?

Ceda's version

Fah, now pinned to the wall of the panel room divider (I think that's what it's call) and fearing that Charles will very well carry out his threats, turns her head to the side, fear of what Charles might do to her. Charles touches her face and slowly brings his hands down to her chest. He starts undoing the drawstrings, his eyes still on her face, then proceeds to undo the top button. Then onto the second. His eyes now on her chest. Her breath is heavy. Her eyes now wondering around looking for a solution out, hoping someone will pop right in and interrupt the insanity that's about to occur. Her eyes found their way back to meet Charles eyes. Charles who is amused licks his lips an he firmly press his body on hers and goes for her lips.

Then suddenly, "Khun Charles...Khun Charles kah..." The voice coming closer and closer.

Fah: "P'Prae!!! Khun Charles, let go! As she struggles to get away from his embrace.

Charles grabs her hands "Stay still!" as he drags her to the back side of the divider and pushed her against it. He whispered in Fah's ear "Shh!!! Do you want Prae to see you with me and your shirt undone like this? What will she think happened?"

Fah is helpless, once again stuck in his embrace. Charles realizes the situation and takes full advantage of the moment to get even closer to his Nangfah. He brings his hands up to her waist and wraps them around her waist pulling her close. She struggles and he shhh'ed her again. She feels him breathing in her ear, warm and tingly.

The doors opened "Khun Charles Kah..." Prae sees no one in sight. She lets out an annoyed sigh "where is he?" and continues to look around.

Fah is forced to completely let Charles have his way with her. She is too focus on Prae's upset voice coming from just the other side of the divider. She didn't want to be seen like this or even be heard. Then she felt a warm sensation on her back and that brings her back to Charles. His right hand is now under her shirt, caressing her bare back. She tries to push away, but that only brings them back together since he's already gotten a hold of her. His left hand cups her face as he tried to kiss her lips. She turns away just in time, but his lips landed on her cheek. He gives her one soft peck after another and eventually worked his way down to her neck. His left hand still cupping her face and his right hand holding her close and still caressing her back. He breathes heavily on her neck as she closes her eyes tighter, holding her breath. He moves from one side of her neck to the other while she stands there helpless. A strange feeling overcomes her as if she knows this feeling...another deja vu episode. Her body is fighting the feeling, but her heart forced her hands up his arms and around him. Her touch excites him bringing his eyes back to hers. He eyes now caring and gentle. He kissed her forehead down to her nose...his lips touching gently and never leaving her face. He then pulls away, just an inch away...enough to see her gazing at him confused and unease. His lips met hers. They shared a long passionate kiss.

Prae's phone rings and Charles finally pulls away first. He leans to the side and sees Prae answered her phone and then leaves. His attention back on Fah as she stood there lifeless...completely dazed, not sure what really just happened.

Charles: "Fahlada...oh you're good. You can really put on an act. Your mouth keeps denying me, but your body can't help but want me too, right? But it's ok...I'm all yours. Anytime...anywhere. Poo Ying Jai ngai yeun khun...yun nyai koh nee chun mai rok lok (An easy woman like you, no matter what, you can't stay away from me."

Smacked! She slaps him and runs for the door.

:coverlaf: :coverlaf: There you go! Charles is totally molesting Fah in my version. Sorry, I was in a perverted mood when I was writing this.