[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow everything seem so dramatic today! Will I'm finally off work and have been reading everyone thought! I so cannot wist to get home so I can watch the ampawah scene! Ill be back..

onahc

sarNie Elites
It's funny how everyone calls him "Chawls" and Yaya is the only one who calls him "Charles". Thai people are a mess.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
It's funny how everyone calls him "Chawls" and Yaya is the only one who calls him "Charles". Thai people are a mess.
huh? how can u say "Thai people are a mess?" of course they can't pronounce "Charles" properly cuz English isn't their native langue o_O sorry if u said something in Chinese and u don't pronounce it right, is it justice when someone call u "a mess?" :scratchchin:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ep. 13/14---love it and hate it so far. Prae is getting crazier and crazier.

I'm glad that P'mor is speaking up to Prae more now and telling her how guilty she acts. So dumb when Prae said she doesn't like it when P'mor speaks and walks off, then next thing you know she says "we don't need to get marry" then she does the same thing--walks off. In ep. 14, I felt bad for P'mor.

Anywhoooo...Charles is so demanding, I love it! :)
Oh Charles, this is what happens when you mix business with pleasure.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I wish that at the end of GRGR when Charles and Fah are settled down, and so are Mami/James and Sahat/Plernta...P'Mor rescues a pretty girl from death in the surgery room and falls in love with her. And Prae is left all alone.

If she gets a happy ending, it would be a bad example for lakorn viewers- like they're showing that such behavior is rewarded. I think that if they remove the R scenes to set a good example, they should also punish the p'rai and n'rai accordingly. What type of person sends a man like Yasa to harass her sister? To kidnap her sister? That's not just being spoiled and selfish- that's criminal behavior.
I totally agree with you! That's a great ending for me! LOL!

Yes, a person like Prae and Yasa shouldn't get a happy ending. I was kinda mad when I found out that Prae still ends up with P'mor. I was like "WHAT?!" That's not right. Like I said, they're too lenient on Mint's character. For Mami, although she really wanted to be with Saichon, she wasn't a hypocrite or evil like Prae. I'm glad Mami and James found each other.

somp9

sarNie Adult
tomorrow ep 15 look good. can't wait to see Nang Fah remembers Saichon. what will she do when she gets her memory back and know that Charles going to marry her sister. hope the wedding of Prae and Charles not going to happen. Prae is getting crazier now. don't like her at all jealous of her own sister.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Ok Mami and James end up together... I mean wen is she gonna come in the picture cuz the lakorn gonna end in 2 more weeks right?

All this time, I wonder what Mami did or is doing? Just curious whether she has been in contact with Charles or not during the past 3 so years?

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just finish today episode and I have to say, love the beginning of the episode, but towards the ending of the episode I hate it so much. Gosh I want to just jump in and slap prae in the face!! 10x harder then when she hit fah! I seriously cannot watch prae any longer. I skim through most of today episode cause I CANNOT stand prae!

Any who I though Charles had a get time with fahlada at ampawah! And the kiss that he gave her on the cheek was awesome. Then the morning scene when he was hugging her, I have to say, I sure did sheared some tears again. It hurt so much to see that scene because it make me miss saichon and nangfah so bady! Nangfah Kong saichon is finally in his arms again. And the way he looked at her was exactly the same as the one he gave her in the morning scene at min island! Oh gosh I'm such a cry baby! Everything Charles does to fah remind me of saichon and nangfah! Well except the revenge part.

But I have to say they are both portraying the roles really good. This should be the one and the last for grgr. Because I seriously cannot see anybody in saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada role other then my yrdech! I hope ten years from now, that there will not be a remake of grgr!

I LOVE YADECH!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
Just finish today episode and I have to say, love the beginning of the episode, but towards the ending of the episode I hate it so much. Gosh I want to just jump in and slap prae in the face!! 10x harder then when she hit fah! I seriously cannot watch prae any longer. I skim through most of today episode cause I CANNOT stand prae!

Any who I though Charles had a get time with fahlada at ampawah! And the kiss that he gave her on the cheek was awesome. Then the morning scene when he was hugging her, I have to say, I sure did sheared some tears again. It hurt so much to see that scene because it make me miss saichon and nangfah so bady! Nangfah Kong saichon is finally in his arms again. And the way he looked at her was exactly the same as the one he gave her in the morning scene at min island! Oh gosh I'm such a cry baby! Everything Charles does to fah remind me of saichon and nangfah! Well except the revenge part.

But I have to say they are both portraying the roles really good. This should be the one and the last for grgr. Because I seriously cannot see anybody in saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada role other then my yrdech! I hope ten years from now, that there will not be a remake of grgr!

I LOVE YADECH!
Amen sister! lol! my thought exactly! i was abt to jump into the screen and slap prae 100x!!

Charles was so freaking hot but the morning scene reminded me so much of nangfah and saicon so much! i cried too!

If there is a remake of GRGR I will be really mean and critize everything! LMAO! im yadech biased hahahaha... :yes:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Amen sister! lol! my thought exactly! i was abt to jump into the screen and slap prae 100x!!

Charles was so freaking hot but the morning scene reminded me so much of nangfah and saicon so much! i cried too!

If there is a remake of GRGR I will be really mean and critize everything! LMAO! im yadech biased hahahaha... :yes:
I guess I'm not the only one that cried! Every part that has Charles and fah doing stuff that are similar to saichon and nangfah I always have to cry. Especially when crescendo song comes up, now that is when I cry non stop! Its crazy what this slap/ kiss lakorn is doing to me! Aren't I supposed to be excited and happy instead of being sad! I have to say this is one of the first of the first slap/kiss lakorn that is making me feel like this!

Same here, I don't think I can watch anybody as saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada. Lol..

Murni

sarNie Egg
Watch back ep 4,5 and 6. Man I don't think after 3x watch it, I'll cry.. but no.. every time they seperate, I still cry like a baby.. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Nadech and Yaya- great acting from both of them...

Charles and Fah went to Ampawa today and I went to Catalina island. I am in such a good mood after a beautiful trip and thinking of Charles & Fah spending a night together.
Reading your comments makes me worry na. I might just watch the Ampawa scene and stop. Too worry that everyone else will ruin the moment.

I looked at some pics on FB and my heart is just screaming with joy. Check these BTS photos:

cr: Barry.Ya FB

Can you blame me if I only want to watch the Ampawa scene. I'll stop at morning after. I'll deal with the rest later..... my heart needs some sweet loving between Charles and Fah right now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
2 bed scenes and no action. I am dissapointed. Fah is such a n'ek, loving her 'pee sao' to the point of letting her do whatever she wants. She should stop being so rough with p'ek and do it to her sister.

I have to say that my eyes shift to Nadech's fine butt when the camera has full body scenes. That is one nice butt. The shower part had me shifting in my seat, that scene was hot. Sorry for the pervness I couldn't help myself. LOL

There are so many pics to look at today.....

I LOVE these. I can't wait to get the mag.
I just have to say that I am putting the bro-sis answer from RS away. ahahaha. YADECH - you guys know that actions speak louder then words right???? hehehe

After Ch.3 party. Look at the body language. : )

both photos from NadechYaya.com FB