[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
I saw it too. I have it on my Ipod. LOL, I was like, "Wait a minute, Isn't that someone?" I guess they didn't take their time. But it's alright. Everyone makes mistakes.

I love this EP 12! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT MAK! Things are getting more intense than I thought it would! Still I LOVE IT!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Laddies & Gents, as Chubbycheeks would say, "Jai yen yen." From Shampoo @YADECH & Spicy:

Yasa shoots Prae. Fah got shot jumping in front of Prae. She takes the bullet for Prae.

The end is unexpected. Yaya said it was not what we would expect. Nadech chimed in that pranangs do end up together though. It is a bittersweet ending. I don't think it will be like "Jai Rao" sad, but it will be not expected. They leave the ending open...Fah does not regain all her memories of Saichon. Basically they start a new love together...something. I am just enjoying each episode, na. I'm not going to worry about the ending. In the novel, Fahlada regains all of her memories of Saichon. They changed quite a few things to the lakorn.

This really frustrates me. I wished they would have kept the original from the novel. I don't understand why they would want to do that to the viewers.

cikna

sarNie Adult
as expected...i know most of us loves it when charles was nice and kind, but now he's being evil and mean, all that good looks of his can't stop me from wanting to smack that pretty head of his for being too harsh on nangfah!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i have this crazy idea. we've seen screencaps of the good doctor, prae and charles at the hospital, crying with blood stain on charles' shirt. we all would agree that something bad happened to nangfah..what if she got pregnant with charles' child. a heated argument occurs..maybe she fell and got pushed, and than she bled out because she's losing the baby...what if.... :weee: :spin:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i have this crazy idea. we've seen screencaps of the good doctor, prae and charles at the hospital, crying with blood stain on charles' shirt. we all would agree that something bad happened to nangfah..what if she got pregnant with charles' child. a heated argument occurs..maybe she fell and got pushed, and than she bled out because she's losing the baby...what if.... :weee: :spin:
dude if it's true, i don't want it to end like the old lakorn Tao S. & Willy lakorn where the n'ek lost her baby for the freakin' ending :nono1:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hi, Raiya & Cikna! So many coming out! :) Miss everyone from the good ole days.

I have a bit to go on ep. 12. So tired. I am giving it to Nadech...just wow. I felt the scene was nicely done, na. Charles is done. He is very pitiful...just wow. I think the "kissing" should have been done better. The emotions were all there though. I feel so sad for both Charles & Fahlada.

Editing is sucking. No doubt.

I see SC of his smirking...FAINTING. I am looking forward to the smiling & smirking. :) HOTNESS GALORE...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow we are all jumping to conclusion. Lol...as much as i and im sure everyone wants to know the conclusion to grgr but all we can do right now is predict or imgine, and that suck to have to think, if the ending is going to be good or not but hummmm. Oh I have an idea, why don't we all just follow through each episode and share our thought of each episode so that everyone wont have to think about the ending! I hate jumping to conclusion cause I know if it does not satisfied me then I'm gonna be very disappointed. So I'm just gonna watch each episode and see how the ending is going to be like...no more jumping to the conclusion for me...lol...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes...all this forshadowing is driving me nuts. Someone suggest an ending and I'm like ooohh...aah...and then someone suggest a different one and I'm like OMG! No! My head hurts! You girls are messing with my emotions...Chun mai wai leaw!!! *pulling hair*

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
U know what I don't think prae will realize her mistake until the scene where fah got shot trying to protect her... No matter how much prae repent in the end, all her actions before is totally unforgiven... I mean she set the stage for yasa to come in and ruin everything! Evil witch!!!

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I seriously hope we get something later on to make up for the super PG r scene! I mean seriously even china has better r scenes than that and I'm pretty sure china is considered more "conservative" than Thailand!!! I can't stand the poor editing but Rly rt now I'm just watching it for Yadech or else I wouldnt even bother watch it!!! Uggggg I'm so frustrated! Lol!