lol Yaya said "it may not end well"

BUT

Nadech said "Of course P'ek and N'ek will be with each other"

but it does give u a sweet bitterness on your tongue

I guess it still depends how u see the end

to me it's a nice ending

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I don't think Fahlada is going to weak because NangFah is not weak. She is still the same girl, remember?

Everyone has weak points though - hers is trusting and loving her evil sister too much. I can't blame her though. Prae is all she got left after her parents drowned. Prae also behaves like her parent in controlling her now and Fah takes it as it's coming from sister love because she doesn't see the evilness in Prae yet.

Fah is going to fight HERSELF to not falling in love with Charles. She think she is doing it for the right reasons - because of her sister. It will be a battle between mind and heart for Fah.

Lookie - She might not realize it but she is already falling for Charles.....He makes her happy~
I love fah facial in this picture. You can tell that she is falling for Charles! Lol..

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg... Prae so evil pretending to not know how to swim wen in fact she can swim... Someone need to slap her silly and get her straight- urghhh...evil!!

cecilia

Staff member
I only hope that the spoiler are just there to create hype -- the actual ending will not be bitter sweet like everyone project it to be (b/c of the spoiler) ..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ 555 EXACTLY! As long as it's like Nadech said, that Thai lakorn will 95% guarantee p'ek and n'ek get together!

even though I'm nervous for the revenge, I'm really happy that Yadech get to do a KIDNAP lakorn. muahahahahaha!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh p'mor is such a good person... I know he and prae end up together, but she doesn't deserve him at all from the way she is acting and treating the doctor like a nobody cuz right now she act like she don't know or want to talk or b around the doctor at all...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can't wait for the rawr, i haven't seen a lakorn in ages with a rawr, its all about willings these days. I think the last rawr i saw was in Wiwa Wah Woon which was ages ago.

Have you seen this? Nadech at Lays' event earlier this year. In this short clip, he spoke english to the little boy.
He was so cute here. haha - I mean when is he not cute? :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5D63O7EsU0&feature=related

Can't wait for the rawr, i haven't seen a lakorn in ages with a rawr, its all about willings these days. I think the last rawr i saw was in Wiwa Wah Woon which was ages ago.

Isn't it because of public opinion? That R scenes are bad example?
I think GRGR is not a complete R na - I think it's "attempted" R that turn to willing. At least we'll see Yadech in a heated moment. Full R or not. hehehe. I can't wait for the scene too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Its not the public, i know for sure Thailand's public loves rawr especially with Sawan Biang and Jam Luey Rak. Its the elders who want "mor som"

jjinxx

Willing all the way! They're so romantic.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Lets all just hope the r turn willing is as good as what we all predicted. I'm sure we all are going to be drooling during that part! Lol...

Well I guess I'm done for the night! Have to wake up at 4 for work. G night yadecher, ill be back after work to spazz with everyone na ja!

neena

sarNie Adult
^ 555 EXACTLY! As long as it's like Nadech said, that Thai lakorn will 95% guarantee p'ek and n'ek get together!

even though I'm nervous for the revenge, I'm really happy that Yadech get to do a KIDNAP lakorn. muahahahahaha!
i second that!! kidnap lakorns are intense!! lol JLR was the last one that got me fired up! lol

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm while everyone isn't fondling of how the lakorn is heading, I'm actually liking it! Hey, it wouldn't be a lakorn if he straight off told Fah everything, right?

Of course we won't see the same Nangfah and Saichon anymore because like life itself, once you grew up, you expose to the evilness of the world. You experience things that change you and your perspective...etc. You aren't the same innocence child you once were.

jjinxx

^ True, and the sad thing is that their love was so deep I want to spare them the normalness of life lol. I want them to be swept forever away to their dream island. No growing journeys here, just innocent and eternal love! :crush:

I'm so excited for the ahem scenes after seeing their shyness in the bts! :yahoo: