[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

I am officially sad and depressed because I have been working all day thinking and day dreaming about Charles and fahlada. And now that I'm off, and got home knowing that 1. My internet is dead. 2. My YouTube on my phone cannot fetch any data right now! And 3. Was hoping my dad would be home soon so I can use his phone, BUT I found out that my mom and dad went out of town and they wont be back until SUNDAY!!! OMG I'm gonna kill people right now! I'm so sad that wont get to watch this weekend episode until Sunday after work..NOOOOOOOO what am I gonna do! Sniff sniff. I guess the only thing for me is to read everyone's thoughts for this weekends episode and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone upload some screen caps of today episode cause I'm dieing to see Charles looking at fah and I want to see all there sweet scene! PLEASE...

Just for you my suffering Yadecher. Don't droll too much na ka. heheehe
Actually - I would have a bucket ready!!!

- I love this one!

cr: pantip and NadechYaya.com FB

edited! I didn't want this to be too big but Charles was just strikingly handsome today. There are so many screen caps to choose from..... hard to choose when he is that handsome na.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Man prae getting on my nerves... She act like the engagement ring has no meaning and threw it in the drawer like a worthless piece of junk...

Love fah's boss- he so funny!!!!!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Mick is so hilarious... Especially when he says khun Charles name- so funny when he does that...

I sense that yaya do get shy around nadech in some scenes cuz I kinda c it in her facial expression or it could b me

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Someone on YouTube wrote that Fah's story to the commercial may be a foreshadow of how the drama might end. That Charles/Saichon will go back to live on the island and Fahlada will return to him happy and be reunited. Never came across my mind but could be a possibility.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just for you my suffering Yadecher. Don't droll too much na ka. heheehe
Actually - I would have a bucket ready!!!

- I love this one!

cr: pantip and NadechYaya.com FB

OMG - I found better pantip link with screen caps. I'll fix it for you later. I don't want this to be too big but Charles was just striking handsome today. I think the fans went overboard with screencaps. There are so many to choose from.

Actually - go here: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11350996/A11350996.html - most of the scenes are there.
Thank you so much lakornkiki. You are a life saver.

But I finally got some data. And guess where I'm watching game rai game rak? Outside in the cold. Dam it, it is so cold but I have to do it for my love yadech!

I'm loving every second of Charles and fahlada. But I have to admit that I'm hella crying out here in the cold. Its tears of joy for Charles. Like seriously for three years he finally get to hug his nangfah again. THREE YEARS! that's a very long time for my saichon and finally she is back in his warm arms. Nadech emotions today toward fah was totally of the hook. The way how he stare at fah was sooooo, I can't even explain how big of a smile I had on just seeing Charles look at fah that way! Today episode was what I have been looking forward to all week and yeh he nail it!

Today's episode was very touching and lovely, man don't I wish it would be like this through out the whole lakorn but nope lets all get ready for the ugly prae and yasa! I am so not ready for it, cause I cannot bare to see my nangfah/ fahlada in pain! Sniff sniff.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Mick is so hilarious... Especially when he says khun Charles name- so funny when he does that...

I sense that yaya do get shy around nadech in some scenes cuz I kinda c it in her facial expression or it could b me
Yeah I agree on that to cause during the morning scene when she ask saichon if he was hungry and that she will go make something for him to eat, right after she said that she gave him this shy smile ! But yeah I've watch that scene hundreds of time and you could tell thay she was shy during that scene.lol.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
She was saying that Fah gave her the necklace and that she is careless and loses things. Am I right? Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. The he said it's ok and that he knows exactly how Fah is.
What a bitch. Charles should have just taken it back. Fahlada is too naive. Prae is an example of "you don't see what you have, yet you go and take others." She tossed Mor's ring like it was nothing in that drawer. Yet tries and takes Fahlada's significant necklace. I kinda hope Mami comes in later on and gets with P'mor. I want Prae to be left with no one. Although Mami is hotheaded, she is kind.

Fan-girling for Yadech and GRGR is like a part-time job. I was busy busy today. hehehe. Check here in AF, Pantip, FB - click and save. click and save. click and save.

ok - going to go out now because it's Friday but I think I'll be thinking of GRGR and Yadech. huuuu~~~

G'nite and see you tomorrow.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
G night everyone. Ill back to tomorrow and spazz with everyone na ja!

yurieun

sarNie Egg
hey fellow yadecher!! i finally decided to join in the conversation after reading some hater's comments on yadech! I made it just to tell her off basically LMAO! but now im gonna keep it and spazz abt GRGR with everyone!!! :thumbsup:

XYZX

sarNie Egg

Did I miss anything? Why I didn't see Charles with his shirt unbuttoned like that in ep10??? Neither in the preview of ep 11. Wonder where you guys see it? I totally love this moment when he gazes at fah and only fah!

Never mind. I just found it. It's almost toward the end of 5/6

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm thinking really hard what trigger saichon/charles wrath of fire??? the last time i think like this was when i was finishing my project paper. hehehehe.....what is that misunderstanding that leads him to do all that awful things to nangfah/fahlada???

anyways, somebody post about having someone to make a fanmade MV using adele's "set fire to the rain". I was so curious and listen to that song. that was an AWESOME song!!! thank u to the person that suggested the song and the idea. i'm all up for a fanmade MV using this song